The best full health checks

I have put this in the Health section rather than say the Pattaya or Bangkok forum

However I'm aiming to use a hospital in those areas .

I'm looking for "package" health checks that checks everything?

I want your "experience" of any you may have used 

What is important is chest X rays , heart checks included

I want the heart check ( in the machine) that looks at your arteries , unfortunately a Echocardiography doesn't do that 

I do realise Bangkok Pattaya hospital have these I think around 23k 

Also can anyone advise re the heart check laying in the machine ....did you get claustrophobic,a work colleague once told me he had a heart scan in these machines and the "roof" of the machine practically touched his nose !!!

Your experience please ,were they much good ?

Edited by georgegeorgia

Can't recommend anything you're looking for (heart check up) as not going that complete.   Though I will be getting one shortly, and I believe the heart test you want is CAC scan.

I've had CT & MRI scans, and had no issue, but I'm not claustphobic.   You could use eye mask and headphones (though they will play music, if available) to be relaxed during the procedures.  Out of sight, out of mind :coffee1:

Options abound in Bangkok, along with wide range of pricing.   I've had check ups at Camillian Hosp. (Thong Lo) every year or so, before moving to PKK.  But not the CAC scan or heart check up (stress test).   Well priced check ups, and you'll have all your cancer marker #s for future comparison, if doing yearly or every so often.  They're not much help for first time, unless way off the charts, then you might want some further test.

Need to do a short fast (15 ish hrs) before check up, including avoiding sex, couple days before.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1