Opinion: The Strategic Silence of Kamala Harris a Calculated Campaign in a Crucial Time

Social Media

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's up to the poster to prove it, not for the reader, but you know that.

The poster was ASEAN now social media, I just quoted. So again, take it up with the poster.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thou jest much, methinks.

Many if not most of Trump's supporters loath Washington. Harris is a creature of Washington as much as Biden ever was.

I'm not going to list Trump's positives as they have been posted many times, but he at least has some, unlike Harris that just warmed a senate seat and hidden somewhere as VP.

Harris must have supported Biden sending lots of weapons and ammunition to the 2 conflicts started during his term, which means she is as big a warmonger as Biden, unlike Trump that started no wars.

Plenty to hate, including that cackle she does.

It's not about the Trump supporters, it's about the undecided/independents. 

Your perspective is that of a Trump supporter, your denials of that fact are totally unbelievable.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, stevenl said:

The poster was ASEAN now social media, I just quoted. So again, take it up with the poster.

Then you should have properly indicated where the quote came from. Just writing that it is from another OP is not, IMO, sufficient. Which OP would be the minimum.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Then you should have properly indicated where the quote came from. Just writing that it is from another OP is not, IMO, sufficient. Which OP would be the minimum.

I agree. Unfortunately not possible from Android with only 1 quote option.

In the mean time you're deflecting from the subject. The quote is there.

• Confused 1

On 8/17/2024 at 7:20 AM, JustMyOpinion said:

No... she is going to sell white guy tacos... tuna and mayo  Tim Walz: “I have white guy tacos.” Kamala Harris: “What does that mean? Mayonnaise and tuna?”

You've got nothing.

• Love It 1