Swing Voters beware of the Soros funded agenda involving Media

riclag

Just now, riclag said:

More sources

Internal communications reveal Soros-backed prosecutors ‘undermine law and order in America,’ MRC says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/internal-communications-reveal-soros-backed-prosecutors-undermine-law-order-america-mrc-says

Credible sources only.....you are just embarrassing yourself posting stuff from Fox and the New York Post.....

You could get yourself barred.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Youtube shorts. Walz lying about war, Harris giggling :cheesy:

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Soros is weird.

If you have nothing nice to say about anybody just say nothing 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Credible sources only.....you are just embarrassing yourself posting stuff from Fox and the New York Post.....

You could get yourself barred.

your opinion!

Ive never been warned not to use NYP

or Fox news!

Edited by riclag

26 minutes ago, transam said:

He blocks anyone that buries him, does it to me when ever he returns with a new name.....😉

Can swing but not receive, just like their cult leader. Schoolyard bullies is all they are.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

But doesn't that mean Soros is beyond criticism?  Gee, I wonder why you would push that narrative...  🤔

I’ve watched your comments over the years ! Its seems you try imop to meet 

in the middle !

It’s very admirable especially !

“Freedom of Information is a fundamental human right”

Jfk

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Why would I read anything @riclag posts? Its just pure misinformation by the Kremlin's playbook.

Where have you been? I have been reading about Soros for a few years now. Perhaps you should take off your political hat, put the hate aside, and worry more about your country. (with all due respect).

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Where have you been? I have been reading about Soros for a few years now. Perhaps you should take off your political hat, put the hate aside, and worry more about your country. (with all due respect).

"The Soros machine sets their policies and priorities, staffs their offices with hand-picked leftists, dictates media narratives, lobbies government officials and perverts the American justice system," MRC researchers wrote. 
 From the Fox source

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, riclag said:

your opinion!

Ive never been warned not to use NYP

or Fox news!

Maybe news is OK, but one cannot trust any other content, which you continually post from Fox as so heavily biased, in reality just an echo chamber of trump / MAGA BS.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, 300sd said:

Yeah I know Thailand is in chaos.

Is radio still that influential that it can change voters' opinions? I thought radio's influence died with the start of television?

Just now, Purdey said:

Is radio still that influential that it can change voters' opinions? I thought radio's influence died with the start of television?

....if not then....it died about 2 minutes into the Trump/Musk diatribe....

• Haha 1

What about all those right-wing billionaires? You don’t think they’re shelling out tons of money to sway the media? Just so they can hang on to their precious billions and add even more money to their kitty because Donald promised them a big tax cut.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

'Perhaps Elon is going about it the wrong way' !

Could not agree more......another two hour episode of him 'interviewing' Mr Trump will put paid to both their futures........there has to be a better way.

Actually I was surprised at how pathetic Musk came across in this interview farce.

7 minutes ago, BusyB said:

Actually I was surprised at how pathetic Musk came across in this interview farce.

Yes...same here.....just saying.... mmm......yes...haha....very poor.

I just thank God every night he's not a US citizen.....should he even be allowed to influence this election in anyway???

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, bubblegum said:

See how easy MAGA can be bought and how despicable they are !

unnamed.webp

Re-evaluate excessive regulation. As for baby formula regulations generally, labeling regulations and regulations that unnecessarily delay the manufacture and sale of baby formula should be re-evaluated.80 During the Biden Administration, there have been devastating baby formula shortages.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, riclag said:

Soros through many of his organizations funds radical activities,such as college protests encampments ….

Recently his Fund bought 400 million stake 

in 227 US radio Stations going into the

2024 Elections.

Perhaps Elon is going about it the wrong way ! Probably better to copycat

Soros funded schemes to control public information through the media!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-soros-fund-buys-400-165211641.html

Maybe those are the radio stations Alex Jones is still on ?

Another way to silence him , after the lawfare hasn't worked.

Soros is old , he'll be dead soon. But his even worse son and organisation will live on....

21 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Re-evaluate excessive regulation. As for baby formula regulations generally, labeling regulations and regulations that unnecessarily delay the manufacture and sale of baby formula should be re-evaluated.80 During the Biden Administration, there have been devastating baby formula shortages.

Maybe you're to young to remember 2008 China?

27 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Due to supply chain disruption re covid and the closure of Abbott Nutrition ....bacterial contamination....nothing to do with the administration as such.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

No regulations is no regulation.

I am sure that china has some regulations, like, if you make money you must give the government a cut of your profit.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, radiochaser said:

I am sure that china has some regulations, like, if you make money you must give the government a cut of your profit.  

We're talking about baby formula or did I miss something?

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

We're talking about baby formula or did I miss something?

Did you miss the part about reevaluating regulations?

Not get rid of all baby formula regulations?

The meme was about U.S. of A. producing and selling baby formula.  You were the one that brought china into this thread, weren't you?

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/02/sinclair-tv-disinformation-conservative-news

TV giant known for rightwing disinformation doubles down on its national news agenda
This article is more than 1 month old

Media analysts say Sinclair, known for anchors reciting script in lockstep, promotes conservative talking points

Sinclair, one of the largest owners of US television stations, has established itself as an influential player in the conservative movement by using trusted local news channels to spread disinformation and manipulated video of Joe Biden, media analysts say.

The company, which gained notoriety in 2018 for requiring local anchors across the country to read the same segment, has since created a national news show that produces stories distributed to its stations – often at the expense of local news coverage, the experts say.

37 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Because the lack of regulations in baby formula in China poisoned 300,000 children in 2008 ! You want to risk that in the US? 

Are you implying that Trump and conservatives are planning of getting rid of all regulations for manufacturing and selling baby formulas in the U.S. of A?
That is what the meme implied.  

As has been reported extensively ,Soros backed groups sponsor the radicals protesting with chants of Death to America!

This Marxist propaganda must be stopped, banned, and wiped away from mainstream  American media , judicial institutions and political funding of radical groups this organization supports!

Soros is a threat to WESTERN CIVILIZATION imop

Liberal billionaire George Soros has spent $80 million to 'silence' Americans, Media Research Center says.

"One of the wealthiest men in the world is using his vast wealth and power to silence regular Americans ahead of the 2024 election. At a time when defending free speech is key, leftists are trying their best to shut down the voices of half of America, especially those who disagree with the radical agenda promoted by Biden, Soros and most Big Tech executives," MRC Free Speech America vice president Dan Schneider told Fox News Digital

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/liberal-billionaire-george-soros-spent-80-million-silence-americans-media-research-center-says

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/02/sinclair-tv-disinformation-conservative-news

TV giant known for rightwing disinformation doubles down on its national news agenda
This article is more than 1 month old

Media analysts say Sinclair, known for anchors reciting script in lockstep, promotes conservative talking points

Sinclair, one of the largest owners of US television stations, has established itself as an influential player in the conservative movement by using trusted local news channels to spread disinformation and manipulated video of Joe Biden, media analysts say.

The company, which gained notoriety in 2018 for requiring local anchors across the country to read the same segment, has since created a national news show that produces stories distributed to its stations – often at the expense of local news coverage, the experts say.

The majority of TV news media that I watch are the left leaning  ones.   Mainly because someone posts the news segments on youtube. Some people post compilations of the talking heads as well. 

When the left wants some propaganda out there, the left leaning news reporters are in lockstep with the same theme or in  some cases the exact wording.   

Like the recent, "weird" mantra from the left. 

Edited by radiochaser