Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

14 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I already posted a video of the same event on the last page totally different to this

It's different because yours is fake. The banners are completely different, probably taken pre-Harris.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, marin said:

That is his biggest problem. His aides, even Fox commentators are asking him to keep reading. Every time he goes off script he makes a fool of himself with his anger and lies. 

The new campaign strategy......

Don'TSPEAK.png

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Inflation is the printing of dollars. The more dollars are printed the less theyre worth. Eventually people will realize that their dollars are worth less and will buy bitcoin to save their purchasing power, thus increasing the price of bitcoin. This will go on until hyperinflation of the dollar

that's a cool story bro.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Harris method. Two mutes.

Maybe. Although one has a convention upcoming shortly where every media outlet in the world will be reporting. Doubt the silence on that side will last long 😉

12 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

'The reported crowd size' no official figures.

One thing for sure that trump rallys are all his supporters, I don't think the same can be said for Harris.

Question asked and Question answered.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you

6 hours ago, marin said:

That is his biggest problem. His aides, even Fox commentators are asking him to keep reading. Every time he goes off script he makes a fool of himself with his anger and lies. 

In your trump delusion  opinion... nothing more than that. You are deluded

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

There are no RCTs that have produced sufficient evidence to suggest vitamin D helps beyond ensuring a person's immune system is functioning as it should......a prerequisite to warding off any type pathogen.

So basically a strong immine system Is good against c19, so vD is a good thing to have, not Lock youself indoors.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, marin said:

Show the full live version, not these edited MSM versions. You cannot, because the live version shows your MSM to be liars

Edited by luckymitchell

6 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

So basically a strong immine system Is good against c19, so vD is a good thing to have, not Lock youself indoors.

I know it's tough for you, but you really should type when sober.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you dispute that Kamala Harris has pulled in large crowds at her rallies?

If you disagree, then say so, don't troll. IF you disagree, you will be shown large crowds and you will look stupid.

That ship sailed some time ago.

• Like 2

On 8/16/2024 at 6:55 PM, gargamon said:

They should split this soapbox into two. Political soapbox for trump, and political soapbox against Trump. That would quiet things down.

seems to me if there was an honest response trump would be annihilated.