Elon Musk Extends Invitation to Kamala Harris For Interview

Social Media

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

WOW a lot of new ultra's suddenly engaging in Trump topics. If anyone still believes this is not a coordinated affair then maybe they should be voting for Trump.

Not a "lot", just reincarnated......😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keep Right said:

I do not believe Harris will be making any unscripted speeches or talks until after the election. She is unable to hold a coherent conversation without breaking into a potpourri of discombobulated babble of vacuous idioms. Whatever she has upstairs is seriously scrambled.  

word salad Harris.jpg

100%. She is being managed full time. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

She can't give authentic speeches. The most fake candidate ever.

Oh I see....she needs to graduate from autocues to the A4 folders Trump now uses.........and then drift off into rambling on about God only knows what......really authentic.....555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, transam said:

Not a "lot", just reincarnated......😂

That is what I mean, coordinated a long time ago. None of them are new user. They have been around for a while but stayed dormant. One or two get banned and voila there is another!

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh I see....she needs to graduate from autocues to the A4 folders Trump now uses.........and then drift off into rambling on about God only knows what......really authentic.....555

I remember real politicians and real journalists not actors.

• Like 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

48 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Most?.....he has never won the popular vote.

John McEnroe of politics vs Pam Shriver. Most forgot Pam 5 years later. People still remember John. Trump will be missed in 20 years. Nobody will care about stage managed Harris. DEI pick if there every was one. No votes in 2019. If Harris was male Biden does not pick Harris. The Democrats had 5 men that can speak better than Harris. I cannot support the Pam Shriver of politics.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Elon is a lost cause.  How did he crash so hard.  It wasn't an interview with Trump is was such a stupid talk from I've listened to.  Elon has no credentials to be asking a presidential nominee for an interview.   It's looking more like he bought x to have power like Murdock did not to save freedom of speech.   This is the right time for a woman president, black or half breed at that.   This election will be decided by the women and youth! thankfully not you old white uneducated dinosaurs. 

Too bad the woman isn't smart or interesting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

OMG News alert Candace Owens says Trump has made a deal with the DeepState.

So the deal made keeps him from jail! He Sold Out MAGA!

Heard it here first here.

Jeez.......Deep State!!!! Whatever next, It is a construct  of poorly educated half wits (trumps favourite people). So sad  to thinkk that people believe this conspiracy theory nonsense! Read on.......

According to an American political conspiracy theory, the deep state is a clandestine network of members of the federal government (especially within the FBI and CIA), working in conjunction with high-level financial and industrial entities and leaders, to exercise power alongside or within the elected United States government.

In 2020, many conspiracy theories circulated during the coronavirus pandemic partly because of the increased anxiety, larger number of people staying at home, and greater focus on the Internet and social media outlets. One such conspiracy that proliferated from the 2020 Presidential election was QAnon".

Opinion polling done in 2017 and 2018 suggests that approximately half of all Americans believe in the existence of an American deep state. Simply poorly educated nut jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States#:~:text=According%20to%20an,United%20States%20government.

• Love It 1

I guess Musk begins to understand that his far right positionning becomes an hurdle. In my country several companies already decided to ban Tesla vehicles from their company cars fleet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, vangrop said:

I guess Musk begins to understand that his far right positionning becomes an hurdle. In my country several companies already decided to ban Tesla vehicles from their company cars fleet. 

Musk voted for Biden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Musk voted for Biden.

Musk is planning to crank out 1 billion humanoid robots per year.

Do you realize how much that will change the world?

Musk is a million times more powerful than Biden. He doesn't need to vote for anyone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

Musk is planning to crank out 1 billion humanoid robots per year.

Do you realize how much that will change the world?

Musk is a million times more powerful than Biden. He doesn't need to vote for anyone.

Good I need a cleaner and a cook.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, still kicking said:

All you need is a new name and a brain.

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

Almost as old as....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Harris doesn't do interviews or debates.

Too risky. Her stupidity will be exposed. Stick to reading autocue, cackling and dancing like a performing monkey for her paymasters.

where have you been for the last 3-1/2 years ?20240816_062912.thumb.jpg.2241c3d32a7cda77bf2e07feba43daf3.jpg

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

i got it ..     make her a British citizen ... and politician ... then  watch how fast the mindless dribble from the masses change

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Musk has publicly backed Trump for President and has established a PAC to support the Trump campaign.

So go ahead, pretend he’s a journalist and pretend he’s not openly biased

as oppossed to this fine specimen ?     some people hate it when the shoe is on the other foot

image.webp.81b26d3b290d3ce7516a527392813bd5.webp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Who's a journalist? Name two. 

I stand by my assertion that Musk is not a journalist.  I will even answer your irrelevant challenge to name two journalists.  Should we try Woodward and Bernstein; perhaps you remember them from the last time America had a criminally indicted president?

A good journalist is like a policeman.  There are facts that he knows and can prove, there are facts that he suspects and will investigate and try to prove, and then there are details that speak to motive and method that he collects along the investigative process to reinforce his case.  Opinions and political/religious/social bias are irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1