Elon Musk Extends Invitation to Kamala Harris For Interview

Social Media

5 hours ago, Irish star said:

I despise that Traitor Musk , I don’t know when he will move to China or Russia, Twitter is Pure Propaganda since he sunk it to Khee Levels, double standard. Why should she Bow  to him , she’s not giving The 1% off  the hook with No taxes , lol she doesn’t cater to his whims 

Brainwashed .com. you despise the guy that wants to give free speech ... shows your deranged level of total nonsense posted...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Brainwashed .com. you despise the guy that wants to give free speech ... shows your deranged level of total nonsense posted...

Are you on Twitter have you seen the Anti-  Liberal view on everything he’s swinging for Trump and Anti - Union And No Taxes he’s a Pig ,plus the irreparable harm to his daughter and children he’s a Bully like Trump and Barron ffs what’s that kid doing lately and he’s 7 ft tall killing animals and pulling knives, coward like his father 

19 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

But if Trump didn't debate with Harris or interview with a msmchannel he is chicken and scared, but if she doest do it with musk, its because shes smart. Humm, seems to be double standard to me

Seems like a good strategy to me. LOL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Irish star said:

Are you on Twitter have you seen the Anti-  Liberal view on everything he’s swinging for Trump and Anti - Union And No Taxes he’s a Pig ,plus the irreparable harm to his daughter and children he’s a Bully like Trump and Barron ffs what’s that kid doing lately and he’s 7 ft tall killing animals and pulling knives, coward like his father 

Musk is anti woke, he has his POV, but at least he is nof trying to shut down the other side.

No idea what the rest of you comment is about

Are You mocking a child because he is tall?  Both parents are, so he bound to be, are you only 5'-5 or something?

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Musk is anti woke, he has his POV, but at least he is nof trying to shut down the other side.

Are You mocking a child because he is tall?  Both parents are, so he bound to be, are you only 5'-5 or something?

Are you mocking him for being 5' 5" when you don't even know how tall he is.......how sick is that?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What is Trump's  policy .......well his only one is give tax  cuts for ....himself and his other rich friends,

it's all about him , f$ck the working man....don't do anything to improve their lot ,... just fire them if

they get uppity , HE said that..

regards worgeordie 

where did he say that?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

The minute I hear WOKE, I lose IQ points ex, DaSatan 

On 8/18/2024 at 5:25 PM, Hanaguma said:

Like so many who are so unfathomably up in arms about the Bad Orange Man, you focus too much on personality and not enough on policy.  

I would love Harris to take to a microphone and defend her insane ideas of price gauging (her words) and at the same time try to distance herself from being one of the causes of the problem.  But she wont. She is too scared to dare speak to someone who doesnt give her a lavish tongue bath.

When personality crosses into lunacy, it's relevant. This is the clown who claimed images of crowds supporting Harris were AI generated! The claim that the press is prejudiced against Trump is belied by the fact that the MSM actually downplays the crazy things Trump says. And not just crazy but increasingly crazy.

The Unadorned Truth About Donald Trump
"We must treat him like any other candidate for high office who is emotionally and mentally unstable.

It works like this: Trump sounds nuts, but he can’t be nuts, because he’s the presumptive nominee for president of a major party, and no major party would nominate someone who is nuts. Therefore, it is our responsibility to sand down his rhetoric, to identify any kernel of meaning, to make light of his bizarro statements, to rationalize. Which is why, after the electric-shark speech, much of the coverage revolved around the high temperatures in Las Vegas, and other extraneities."

https://archive.ph/8hRTp#selection-1003.0-1003.483

The reference to the "electric-shark" speech is explained in the text that is linked to. It's nuts.

Trump’s decline: His interviews and lies get worse

(Axios commented on his AI delusion: “Trump’s advisers and allies worry he’s spending so much time in an alternative reality that it’s undermining his real-world campaign.” How about asking hard questions about how a party can stand behind someone in an alternative reality?)

If President Biden held a news conference with 162 lies, resorted to laughable fabrications, sounded as bad as Trump did on X and scheduled so few appearances, a swarm of investigative pieces exploring his fitness and commentary asking whether he should leave the race would have ensued. Still, the pretense of normality persists.

https://archive.ph/BTyFa

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

When personality crosses into lunacy, it's relevant. This is the clown who claimed images of crowds supporting Harris were AI generated! The claim that the press is prejudiced against Trump is belied by the fact that the MSM actually downplays the crazy things Trump says. And not just crazy but increasingly crazy.

The Unadorned Truth About Donald Trump
"We must treat him like any other candidate for high office who is emotionally and mentally unstable.

It works like this: Trump sounds nuts, but he can’t be nuts, because he’s the presumptive nominee for president of a major party, and no major party would nominate someone who is nuts. Therefore, it is our responsibility to sand down his rhetoric, to identify any kernel of meaning, to make light of his bizarro statements, to rationalize. Which is why, after the electric-shark speech, much of the coverage revolved around the high temperatures in Las Vegas, and other extraneities."

https://archive.ph/8hRTp#selection-1003.0-1003.483

The reference to the "electric-shark" speech is explained in the text that is linked to. It's nuts.

Trump’s decline: His interviews and lies get worse

(Axios commented on his AI delusion: “Trump’s advisers and allies worry he’s spending so much time in an alternative reality that it’s undermining his real-world campaign.” How about asking hard questions about how a party can stand behind someone in an alternative reality?)

If President Biden held a news conference with 162 lies, resorted to laughable fabrications, sounded as bad as Trump did on X and scheduled so few appearances, a swarm of investigative pieces exploring his fitness and commentary asking whether he should leave the race would have ensued. Still, the pretense of normality persists.

https://archive.ph/BTyFa

That is a load of total nonsense.

I have listened to the interview twice now, perhaps you should listen to it in full. You might see how you are being lied to by the news channels you follow. 

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2024 at 11:16 AM, xylophone said:

Seems like a good strategy to me. LOL

Yes, because you guys seem to move the goal posts to suit. Surely having an audience of millions would be a way to show she means business,I don't think she can talk about proper issues without a script.

4 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

That is a load of total nonsense.

I have listened to the interview twice now, perhaps you should listen to it in full. You might see how you are being lied to by the news channels you follow. 

OMG....twice? ....Seriously?......I've watch a couple of movies twice, even read a few books twice......but hat off to you....Trump and Musc twice......that is truly impressive.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes, because you guys seem to move the goal posts to suit. Surely having an audience of millions would be a way to show she means business,I don't think she can talk about proper issues without a script.

I see that you ignored this bit of Trump's lunacy:

image.png.71263cf5184df908afe2be42f204458b.png

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112944255426268462

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

OMG....twice? ....Seriously?......I've watch a couple of movies twice, even read a few books twice......but hat off to you....Trump and Musc twice......that is truly impressive.

I listened again to see if I had perhaps been mistaken or missed something, given some of the comments here about things trump had allegedly said. But nope, it was, as I suspected MSM lies, which you all accepted without any fact checking.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I listened again to see if I had perhaps been mistaken or missed something, given some of the comments here about things trump had allegedly said. But nope, it was, as I suspected MSM lies, which you all accepted without any fact checking.

Maybe you need to brush up on your fact checking skills????.....and these are just a few examples.......

1. **Border Policy and Immigration**: Trump claimed that illegal immigration had significantly declined during his presidency and that the border was "stronger than ever." However, while illegal border crossings initially decreased after he took office, they later surged, especially in 2019.

2. **Economic Claims**: Trump asserted that under his administration, the U.S. economy was the "best ever" before the COVID-19 pandemic. While the economy did perform well, especially in terms of stock market gains and unemployment rates, other factors like wage growth and economic inequality remained concerns.

3. **Climate Change**: Trump made a bizarre comment suggesting that rising sea levels due to climate change could be a good thing because they would create more beachfront property. This statement oversimplifies the severe and widespread consequences of rising sea levels, including displacement, loss of habitat, and increased flooding.

4. **Bacon Prices**: He also exaggerated the increase in bacon prices, claiming they had risen four or five times since 2021, when in reality, the price increase was much more modest.

These examples highlight some of the inaccuracies in Trump's statements during the interview, reflecting a pattern of exaggeration and misleading claims

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Not really "moving the goalposts to suit" as you put it, but being sensible and not naïve!

Why would Harris want to be interviewed by a right-wing pro-trump supporter, on a right-wing pro-trump supporting site, potentially viewed by millions of right-wing pro-trump supporters??

She's doing fine without this moron being allowed to get his biased hooks into her, because it's a no-win for her, irrespective of how well she does.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't use truth social, but I have seen photos posted various places of the so called crowd, and also no reflection in the plane.

Happy to have it explained to me.

Two letters.....AI

Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 12.16.26.png

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Not really "moving the goalposts to suit" as you put it, but being sensible and not naïve!

Why would Harris want to be interviewed by a right-wing pro-trump supporter, on a right-wing pro-trump supporting site, potentially viewed by millions of right-wing pro-trump supporters??

She's doing fine without this moron being allowed to get his biased hooks into her, because it's a no-win for her, irrespective of how well she does.

Yes its sensible for her not to speak because when she does she comes across as an absolute moron

• Haha 1