Harris tops Trump in national polling for presidential race

10 minutes ago, newnative said:

Well, once he is thrown into prison, if he ever becomes eligible for parole, the parole board is going to want to see some sort of job skill before they'll even think of granting parole.  Likely his pension will be eaten up in legal fees, payoffs, fines, monetary settlements, pay for play in prison, hamburgers, Depends xxxl size adult diapers, and so forth.  So, a job skill is going to be sorely needed.  Let's do some brain-storming.

And, before you ask, no, his only current job skill, grifter, is not  going to cut it with the parole board.  Yes, I know, he has steadily climbed the ranks and is now at the very top--Grifter of the Highest Order--but, Just being brutally honest here, that's not going to work at all.  Sorry--I know he was counting on that. 

Worst president in US history is also going to be a non-starter with the parole board.  In all honesty, it's going to be difficult to classify ex-president as a current job skill right from the get-go and then you have the added fact that he was horrible at it.   Perhaps wise to not even mention that to the board.   

So, as I said, he really needs to learn some sort of job skill while he's locked up.   Hmm.  He does have those tiny, delicate hands.  Bingo!   I'm thinking learning the job skill of  hand model might just be his ticket out.   Phew!  Glad we were able to come up with something--especially with so little to work with.   Bravo us.  

Nice story

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 1:46 PM, Danderman123 said:

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The polls were right.

It was not about popular vote - it was about States and you KNOW IT

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2024 at 11:22 AM, newnative said:

Don't I wish 'the American voters will decide'.  The 'American voters' decided for Clinton in 2016, to the tune of 2.8 million more votes, not 'very tight' at all.  A blowout.  The EC, unfortunately for the country, 'decided' that election and we ended up with the worst presidency in US history.   

Almost happened again in 2020, when the blowout was 7 million votes more in favor of Biden.  Again, not 'very tight' at all with the actual voters.  If you want an actual 'tight' race, try Bush-Gore, with a less than 600,000 vote difference, in favor of Gore.   Or Kennedy-Nixon, with less than 113,000 votes in favor of Kennedy.

I observe you don't understand the electoral system - if you don't like it - fight to change it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I observe you don't understand the electoral system - if you don't like it - fight to change it. 

I understand the EC perfectly well, unfortunately.  Hopefully, the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact will eventually reach it's goal.  Fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It was not about popular vote - it was about States and you KNOW IT

The statement I was responding to was that the polls were wrong in 2016.

I explained that the polls were right.

Do you disagree?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

They ignore what conflicts with their own warped reality.

I was responding to a claim that the polls were wrong in 2016. My point was that the polls accurately predicted the popular vote.

Do you disagree?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I was responding to a claim that the polls were wrong in 2016. My point was that the polls accurately predicted the popular vote.

Do you disagree?

Who cares?

• Haha 2

Removed a post (and responses) that claimed others were paid to post. If you have any actual evidence please forward it to support.

Off topic posts trolling about Putin have been removed as this topic is about:

Harris tops Trump in national polling for presidential race

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The original poster obviously cared.

Meanwhile, your man Trump is circling the drain.

Harris is going to win the election easily. Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are gone, Trump has no chance there, and that's the election.

But, please, give your life savings to Trump's campaign, I am sure he would appreciate it.

Penns is even. After bias Trumo is 1.5 ahead.

Gone lol

Had no debates yet.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, maesariang said:

They were wrong by 1.1% on average in 2016. 2.9% in 2020. Harris is 5 points behind Clinton and Biden at same stage. Harris is hopeless at debating and talking. 

Trump is currently in front once bias is factored in. Trump wins debate all over.

You seem unfamiliar with the statistical concept of "margin of error".

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem unfamiliar with the statistical concept of "margin of error".

You would fail statistics. Margin of error applies to one poll. 10 polls combined should have a small margin of error. 2.9% is massive for 10 polls combined.

Edited by maesariang

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

You must be an expert then.

Nope. I just post them.

Every day that Trump doesn't win is a loss. Trump has to win a lot of days to catch up. 

When you just post garbage, you don't help Trump.

Screenshot_20240819_085501_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope. I just post them.

Every day that Trump doesn't win is a loss. Trump has to win a lot of days to catch up. 

When you just post garbage, you don't help Trump.

Screenshot_20240819_085501_Chrome.jpg

Trump is winning swing states. That must trouble you.

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

What are dems expecting from the debates? That kamala will sound even remotely competent? She is hiding for a reason

Only hope is lots of dumb voters don't realise how bad she is. The most accurate polling companies in 2020 have Trump winning swing states. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Only hope is lots of dumb voters don't realise how bad she is. The most accurate polling companies in 2020 have Trump winning swing states. 

Among all adults -- relevant since there's plenty of time to register -- Harris and Gov. Tim Walz lead Trump and Sen. JD Vance by 50%-45%. Among those now registered to vote, it's 49%-45%, a slight Harris advantage given sampling tolerances. And Harris has a 6-point lead among likely voters, 51%-45%.

Likely voter screens are more accurate.

• Like 1