Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him, and It’s a Joy to Watch

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Indeed. Tell me how many times Trump has lied about the stolen election.

IIRC one lie he doubled down on cost him $78 million.

Yeah, you guys care when Trump lies. Walz or any other leftist? Not so much.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In other words, you have nothing to say.

Roe v Wade eliminated a woman's right to an abortion. It was killed due to Trump.

The court overturned roe because it was unconstitutional, not because of anything Trump did. 

The constitution does not give women the right to an abortion. Activists judges just made that up, and it was overturned.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

I can accept most politicians lie. It's the sheer volume of Trump's lies, averaging 21 per day during his presidency, that makes me think his supporters are down to their last two brain cells.

Can you come up with ten big ones off the top of your head?

• Haha 1

Just now, Patong2021 said:

The Biden  administration has delivered cost  reductions  to 19 million Americans. Effective 2025,  m,edicare beneficiaries will have  lower prescription drug prices with insulin capped at $35, free vaccines, and out-of-pocket costs for prescription drugs capped at $2,000.   What part of this do you not understand?   

It gets better. Medicare Part D cost-sharing for certain generic drugs  will be capped at $2.  It will include  common  drugs like statins to treat high cholesterol, beta-blockers for high blood pressure, and platelet inhibitors to prevent blood clots. The President is also trying to get Congress to limit Medicare cost-sharing to $2 for high-value generic drugs for all Medicare plans, but the Republicans are blocking that change.  Thanks to the President’s efforts, more Americans have health insurance than under any other President, and are better protected against surprise medical bills and junk fees.

So no cost reductions, That’s what I said. 

Maybe some next uear

14 hours ago, mogandave said:

Trump’s personal position is pro choice, but no late term, except when the woman’s physical health is in danger. 

What is Harris’ position? We know what Walz’s is. 

Trump caused Roe v Wade to be overturned, I guess his personal position didn't matter.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you can't remember Trump's lies, your memory is poor.

In fairness, there are so many, that they have a hard time keeping track. It's like asking a drug addicted prostitute how many customers are serviced in a week.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Your incessant misrepresentation of the facts serves no other purpose other than to alienate people who might otherwise be willing to consider some of the Trump campaign program platform. All you do is demonstrate that the Trump supporters are lacking in honesty and integrity. Worse yet, is the fact that the Medicare cost capping was delayed because of republican resistance to limiting price gouging by pharmaceutical firms.

A bit rich for you to accuse someone else of this when you have engaged in incessant mispresentations of the facts 24/ 7 on literally every thread here.  The only supporters who are lacking in honesty and integrity are the Democrat supporters yet again, who, when Kamala Harris tries to weasel out of a debate by requesting last minute rule changes, try to  spin this as if Donald Trump does not want to debate Harris. Talk about a lack of integrity and honesty.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, tgw said:

he is completely right about you though.

Is he really now? What's he saying about me behind my back? Tell me, or I can't sleep tonight 😂

41 minutes ago, tgw said:

if you were found to be working in a Russian troll farm, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Nah, I live in a villa in Thailand with an unbelievably gorgeous Thai girl. I stole her from a Ukrainian, btw. No joke. 

10 hours ago, mogandave said:

The poster I called fatty has Fatty as an avatar. 

You get caught lying, and as is typical of leftists, you double down on the lie. 

"The poster I called fatty has Fatty as an avatar. "

Still name calling.

What lie?

I will say that you are not typical of onanists and fantasists as you persistently display your sexual fantasizing on a public political forum.  That is unusual to say the least.

Don't be upset, your activities are mostly harmless.

You do realize that you fantasizing about another person reflects on you, not on them?

9 hours ago, mogandave said:

The court overturned roe because it was unconstitutional, not because of anything Trump did. 

The constitution does not give women the right to an abortion. Activists judges just made that up, and it was overturned.

So how do you justify abortion rights going back to the states?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Is he really now? What's he saying about me behind my back? Tell me, or I can't sleep tonight 😂

Nah, I live in a villa in Thailand with an unbelievably gorgeous Thai girl. I stole her from a Ukrainian, btw. No joke. 

She went to the highest bidder?

• Thumbs Up 1

Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him

....and it looks like the US has no idea what is going to hit it when Trump loses and claims the election was stolen...again.

This will get the MAGA Trumpettes moist when they get to see it.

‘January 6 was just the warm-up’: the film that tracks three Maga extremists storming the Capitol https://www.theguardian.com/film/article/2024/aug/27/january-6-maga-extremists-storming-capitol-homegrown?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

When is america is burned to the ground and the dollar cant buy anything are democrats still going to be talking about abortion?

Oh dear....It has slowly dawned even on the M&Ms that abortion is a massive issue for at least 50% of the population......who would have thought....DOH!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cdemundo said:

You called another poster fatty or a similar name.

So since you criticize others for name-calling,,,

He calls someone on here "hairyass," I want to know who it is that doesn't shave his _ss, and how he found out.  :bah:

• Haha 2