Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him, and It’s a Joy to Watch

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

no mention of bleach whatsoever and the light he was referring too was UVA and was also being tested.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/reduced-viral-loads-seen-in-covid-19-patients-treated-with-uva-light/

granted what he said didn't sound great, but he was asking Deborah Blix, who at the time was White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2024 at 10:56 AM, Danderman123 said:

Trump said it live on TV.

Are you asking us to not believe our eyes and ears?

I believe my eyes and ears, but I don’t believe liars that make false claims and then post links that do not support the claim. 

Anyone that says the Trump told people to take it upon themselves to inject bleach is just a bold faced liar. 

I can never tell if you (and others here)  are so ignorant that you actually believe all the cr*p you regurgitate, or if you know they’re lies, but you post them anyway because you see moving the country/world ever further left as the only thing that matters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

I believe my eyes and ears, but I don’t believe liars that make false claims and then post links that do not support the claim. 

Anyone that says the Trump told people to take it upon themselves to inject bleach is just a bold faced liar. 

I can never tell if you (and others here)  are so ignorant that you actually believe all the cr*p you regurgitate, or if you know they’re lies, but you post them anyway because you see moving the country/world ever further left as the only thing that matters.

The bleach had come up earlier in the press conference.

I'm sorry you are poorly informed about this rather infamous event.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mogandave said:

• Like 1
  • Love It 1