Police Advisory Board Member Shoots and Kills Sergeant in Hua Hin Pub

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

There you are totally wrong. At 4 am, I have had countless of great experiences. 😉🤣

....are you being paid to constantly disagree with me? 🤔

bob.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

....are you being paid to constantly disagree with me? 🤔

bob.

No, just saying that sex has been good many times around 4 am. As I understand, you have not had such experiences. That´s sad.

After that, there are other things. Fresh air in the morning, and close to sun going up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, just saying that sex has been good many times around 4 am. As I understand, you have not had such experiences. That´s sad.

After that, there are other things. Fresh air in the morning, and close to sun going up.

I do my sex in the daytime.

night time is for sleeping.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Authorities noted that Tiny Club, operated by an influential local figure, lacked a business license and stayed open well past legal hours, with lax security allowing firearms inside."

Well, what a surprise! Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, but what makes it more ironic is that the incident involved two upstanding members of the RTP - your life in their hands? Whoopee!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 2baht said:

Cops topping cops, at least no civilians where injured in this farce!

You are assuming that the two other people injured were RTP? All I can see is that they were referred to as "bystanders", and other "patrons" fled in panic?

4 hours ago, Sig said:

As far as I'm familiar with ranks in my own country, this is the highest attainable rank, but it is not an officer rank. This was confusing that according to this article he held that top rank AND was an officer? Strange.
At any rate, he wasn't any kind of spring chicken to hold that rank, and yet was out cavorting at 4 a.m.🥴
Edit: Just looked up ranks in Thailand. Apparently they have 3 levels of Sergeant Major (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Class), so this guy could have been much younger than I thought, if he was a 3rd Class Sergeant Major. I suppose to get that rank, one could get it in their late 20's if they're really riding up the ranks well and started early. Maybe even earlier for all I know, since apparently in Thailand they only have 7 enlisted ranks, rather than the 9 that I'm accustomed to. It probably also depends how well his family is connected.... Then again, if he was a police officer, then it would be the highest rank, but I'm assuming he was with the Army, since it said he was from Thanarat Camp, an army base.

Mind gripping stuff!

41 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I do my sex in the daytime.

night time is for sleeping.

bob.

Okay! That works for you. For me 4 am is morning. Usually up around 4-5 with a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to rise.

15 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Okay! That works for you. For me 4 am is morning. Usually up around 4-5 with a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to rise.

what time do you usually have sex?

bob.

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

that's one way to settle an argument ... :w00t:

" Jakkrit, an advisor to the Hua Hin Police Station, surrendered himself that same morning ..... "

does that mean his advisor job is terminated.  

or moved to an  "Inactive post"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/19/2024 at 9:08 AM, webfact said:

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa6rBRWfgZbrSBuIpmu4ZNXdYuBrfwlbmwHuxOjcLfsaK8d2G4jqn.webp

In a shocking incident last night, a drunken brawl at a popular Hua Hin pub led to the fatal shooting of Sergeant Major Rojchanaphon Rojchanaphanit, an intelligence officer at Thanarat Camp. The commotion at Tiny Club saw police commissioner Jakkrit Worawongphanitkul allegedly pulling a 9 mm. pistol, fatally shooting Sergeant Punch and injuring two other patrons.

At approximately 4:00 a.m. on 18th August, Hua Hin Police Station received a report about a dispute turning violent in the bustling Tiny Club on Soi Hua Hin 80. Responders, including high-ranking officers and forensic teams, quickly arrived at the chaotic scene littered with broken bottles and a large pool of blood.

Sergeant Punch, dressed casually, was found lying face-up, having suffered two lethal gunshot wounds to the chest. His sudden death plunged his family and fellow servicemen into mourning. Two more men were also injured in the crossfire and taken to a local hospital for treatment, reported Thai RAth.

Witnesses recounted that the trouble brewed as the pub brimmed with over 50 revellers enjoying loud music and drinks. An argument between Mr. Sen, identified later as Jakkrit Worawongphanitkul, and Sergeant Punch escalated rapidly. In a fit of rage, Jakkrit allegedly drew his gun and fired at the Sergeant before stray bullets hit two bystanders, causing patrons to flee in panic.

Jakkrit, an advisor to the Hua Hin Police Station, surrendered himself that same morning, presenting the firearm used in the altercation. He faces charges of intentional murder and illegal firearm possession. Despite denying the charges, he was denied bail pending further investigation and court proceedings.

Authorities noted that Tiny Club, operated by an influential local figure, lacked a business license and stayed open well past legal hours, with lax security allowing firearms inside. Police are pursuing legal action against the pub owner and scrutinising CCTV footage, which seems to have been tampered with post-incident.

The tragic death of Sergeant Punch, who was remembered fondly by acquaintances and on social media, underscores the seriousness of preventing such lethal confrontations. The incident has left the Hua Hin community in shock and sparked an urgent review of security measures in local nightlife venues.

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-19

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

The defence will argue that he is not guilty, because the club should not have been allowed to operate without licences, if the club had not been operating g, there would be no murder, therefore club owner and local police responsible for the murder.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:08 AM, webfact said:

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa6rBRWfgZbrSBuIpmu4ZNXdYuBrfwlbmwHuxOjcLfsaK8d2G4jqn.webp

In a shocking incident last night, a drunken brawl at a popular Hua Hin pub led to the fatal shooting of Sergeant Major Rojchanaphon Rojchanaphanit, an intelligence officer at Thanarat Camp. The commotion at Tiny Club saw police commissioner Jakkrit Worawongphanitkul allegedly pulling a 9 mm. pistol, fatally shooting Sergeant Punch and injuring two other patrons.

At approximately 4:00 a.m. on 18th August, Hua Hin Police Station received a report about a dispute turning violent in the bustling Tiny Club on Soi Hua Hin 80. Responders, including high-ranking officers and forensic teams, quickly arrived at the chaotic scene littered with broken bottles and a large pool of blood.

Sergeant Punch, dressed casually, was found lying face-up, having suffered two lethal gunshot wounds to the chest. His sudden death plunged his family and fellow servicemen into mourning. Two more men were also injured in the crossfire and taken to a local hospital for treatment, reported Thai RAth.

Witnesses recounted that the trouble brewed as the pub brimmed with over 50 revellers enjoying loud music and drinks. An argument between Mr. Sen, identified later as Jakkrit Worawongphanitkul, and Sergeant Punch escalated rapidly. In a fit of rage, Jakkrit allegedly drew his gun and fired at the Sergeant before stray bullets hit two bystanders, causing patrons to flee in panic.

Jakkrit, an advisor to the Hua Hin Police Station, surrendered himself that same morning, presenting the firearm used in the altercation. He faces charges of intentional murder and illegal firearm possession. Despite denying the charges, he was denied bail pending further investigation and court proceedings.

Authorities noted that Tiny Club, operated by an influential local figure, lacked a business license and stayed open well past legal hours, with lax security allowing firearms inside. Police are pursuing legal action against the pub owner and scrutinising CCTV footage, which seems to have been tampered with post-incident.

The tragic death of Sergeant Punch, who was remembered fondly by acquaintances and on social media, underscores the seriousness of preventing such lethal confrontations. The incident has left the Hua Hin community in shock and sparked an urgent review of security measures in local nightlife venues.

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-19

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Wild West!

• Agree 1

I have been informed by a close friend at Fort Thanarat, that the deceased soldier was a local man, having attended schools in Hua Hin, and having family in Hua Hin.  The name published in the above article may not be a correct transliteration of his name.

Good to know that  these high-ranking police were on duty at 4am.... ''Responders, including high-ranking officers and forensic teams, quickly arrived at the chaotic scene ''. Pity we can't have police controlling the traffic as hundreds of school kids exit the school gates at 3 in the afternoon !! instead of a few school kids in green overalls and black berets trying to control the traffic .

Reading many stories of " off duty police " committing murder or other serious offences there must be enough inmates to merit a very large prison for themselves perhaps ferrari Joe could act as the "daddy"