Trump Is A Soft Target And Easy To Beat. Donny Will Lose Bigly Based On His Age Alone.

RSD1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Because it gets tiresome to read. If you have a point to make consider making it without some sort of QED statement or emoji as though it is self evident you are correct. I can't get my head around why you support him so strongly - maybe you are ..weird. 

Stop stalking me then. Weird to stalk someone then complain about what they talk about.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

How many posts today? Not stalking. You cannot be avoided. 

You never seen the ignore feature? Use that. Just read all the left comments. Block everyone else. Problem solved.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Chwooly said:

The amount of people that are blind to their personal level of cognitive dissonance is disturbing.

I think each poster should say who they supported since 1990. I bet all the lefties never supported GOP once.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump negotiated an exit from Afghanistan, but failed to develop an exit plan.

Trump spent taxpayer dollars like a drunken sailor, and compounded the financial impact by cutting taxes for billionaires.

While there was minimal inflation during most of his term, Trump did nothing to increase wages for working Americans, and little else to help them.

Trump talked about infrastructure, but did nothing about it, letting US infrastructure rot during his 4 years.

Trump failed to deliver a healthcare plan, despite multiple promises to do so.

Got the picture, or do you need more?

The alternative, which is how Biden left Afghanistan seems worse than carefully planning an exit. The hasty exit gave the Taliban billions in military equipment to use/sell, and US troops and other innocents died.

The spending has been huge in Bidens presidency too.

I don’t know the finer details on all their policies.

As an outsider, and trying to be objective, Trump presidency wasn’t that bad. He is not without his flaws, like Biden. But for the last 8 years, the media/dems relentlessly attack anything he does and makes up so much crap I.e. Russian collusion and several other b.s. impeachment attempts, all proven wrong.

It is so obvious the machine does not like the orange man.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2