Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Of course God's in my life, as he should be

A man who believes in imaginary beings has imaginary thoughts and ideas. I regret all the time I've spent trying to relate to you as if you were a semi-normal hunan bean. 

• Love It 1

48 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Dude you take the moral high ground in every long BS post you make. What do you actually know about the women in this business. F** all if you ask me.

You keep telling you're not accusing but then you are, constantly.

Tell me your credentials on "knowing for sure " you are right as you claim.

I have worked for  with  a Belgium  "sexuoloog" someone who actually made a real study in the field. Now when I compare what we have witnessed and deducted after spending over 4 years with the ladies "in the field" we found that about 90 % were working on their own free will, liked the work and the money. Most of them liked most of their returning client and knew a lot of their private stuff. Men like to talk.

Apart from some relative small amount of human sex-slave trade, the business is well organised.

Nothing you have said so far is in line with reality. You have not been out since the "50 ts is my guess.

Maybe, just like a priest you should not talk about ST or sex at all because, just like a priest you know nothing about it.

You're clueless if you think human trafficking is a small amount of this. Maybe I just happen to research topics and you go by what some other's you know have said. maybe this research is studies done by those in the field, and they aren't making opinions based on just their personal experience. Many prostitutes are brought in from other countries and are forced, some by drug addiction, to be slaves. A lot are coerced by their parents to work to send back money home, which is despicable. Most are coming from broken homes or homes where a father was either absent or didn't treat their wives or daughters with love and respect.

I know as much about sex as anyone else. I've had a lot of girlfriends and a few wives I've learned from and read a lot more to learn more. The difference in what some there think and I is that I actually look at women as a partner and not an object for my pleasure. Do you actually think you know about sex more because you buy prostitutes? All that shows is that you only look at women as someone for you're own pleasure, and someone who wouldn't look at you unless you had cash in hand. It's people like you that will never look up or research what makes a prostitute tick because you plainly don't give a rats ass. It doesn't take much. Just a few links would do the trick. I'm thinking you have absolutely no clue just what goes on behind the "glamour" of walking streets around the world. Maybe it's you who shouldn't comment because it's you that knows very little about it? Try this one link. Easy to understand...........https://www.mentalhelp.net/blogs/why-do-women-become-prostitutes-and-why-do-men-go-to-them/.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

You are just weird bro. Saying the same silly antiquated tripe over and over again, like a foolish child, isn't going to have any effect on anything. Grow up and throw in the towel already dude. Barely anyone has had a positive word to say at all about anything you've written here in this thread, after who knows how many dozens of posts you've made. You're not making any points, just grasping at slippery straws and hanging from a goat rope. Give it a rest bro and give yourself a rest too before your moral and religious insanity fully drives you over the narrow edge.   

You have no idea just how foolish you and a few others here look. There are those who have commented before the same way I have, if you bothered to read the other comments besides mine. I'm not the one who needs to grow up but perhaps you should look at how you were raised to see why you look at women as things to purchase, and it's okay. All I've been making are points that have escaped your narrow thinking, or perhaps you're comprehension? Yes, there are a few here that might agree with you, which is sad to say the least. Research more, comment less, learn more, talk less, think more, listen more, and someday, who knows, you might just get a right thought and put it down here, because you're either very naive, or really do look at women as just chattel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Neurath said:

I don't reckon that's quite it either really.

Could be because you're starting to come across kinda like Travis Bickle

Well, if anyone hurt my child, I'd surely make them regret it with extreme prejudice, as all fathers should.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That's what all lost atheists say, mostly because they were either taught by overbearing or abusive parents or they lost a loved one and needed to blame someone, so they picked on God.

Just more judgmental and unfounded words without meaning. Do you think the insulting things you say to people, particularly whom you don't know, has any bearing on them, talk less of your intended, hurtful and evangelistic effect? Just give it up bro. Your diatribes are weak, tired, old, and outdated, just like that angry orange convicted criminal who has grand delusions of becoming President. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I remember in that over priced pizzeria in Hua Hin last year. To groups in seperate tables. One was a Brit with his very young thai girl for the week and the other table a north european nordic chap with his rent-per-week teen who managed to bring along her friends also for the free meal.

Each of the guys entered a conversation and each one was bragging of his wealth back home One was bosting he had bid shares and the other was bosting of his fancy restaurant he owned in the Caribean islands. It was just a hen fight of ego that was as annoying to have to hear but  pathetic almost. When the check arrives, the girls of course were smoking outside and those lads having to shell out the money both had that expression that they really felt that they were taken for fools.

• Like 1

I've never paid for sex but it seems like a convenient service to be able to get on some app and have a girl come to your house for a little while. Are you a lazy bum if you go out to eat instead of prepare your own meals? Ditto for sex services.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

And there are those that stay because they love, respect and enjoy each others company and the bond hey created, which isn't a transaction but a commitment.

And that is still a transactional relationship since they have to keep loving, respecting and enjoying each others company to make it work. No matter how you spin it, every relationship is still transactional. commitment doesn't change that. being committed only means you will work at it and try to fix it when things go sideways. But if the love, respect or enjoying fails on 1 or both sides, no matter how committed you are the relationship will fail 

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

He's not married he's special needs on the spectrum, no person unless desperate would go down that road

That's another poster that you've attacked with your 'spectrum' obsession. I think we've already established that if anyone here is 'on the spectrum', it's you. 😊 It would be no surprise to me if your entire 'love life' is P4P, due to you being unable to form normal relationships.

The people who can and do, you perversely try to label them as 'on the spectrum'. Weird...but observing your behaviour, not unexpected.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

PAYG especially STs are so more honest. You get these hypocritical guys who fund their wives and girlfriends but despise guys that pay for STs

I don't fund anyone. You are like one of those monkeys that fling their 💩 around. hoping to hit something. But you are too limp wristed, your aim is not true.

Honest? You are scraping the barrel mate. That's honesty.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Lots of funny ‘morality’ here, mostly an offshoot of Judeo-Christian ideology.

Someone asked if a guy cares if he has sex with a woman who doesn’t like him. Well, how about getting a massage from a woman who doesn’t like you? How about getting a dinner order filled by a chef that doesn’t like you? Is it only if particular body parts touch does it become reprehensible and immoral? By whose philosophy? Does one get bonus points at death for never engaging in any form---sex, massage, food, a tailor shop, car dealer, plumber---with someone who doesn’t like you? How are those bonus points cashed in the hereafter?

Some guys like a massage. Some like a ‘special massage’. One is okay, but the other is evil? Says who?

So a woman sells a service---her body as some say---for money. Maybe she enjoys her work, maybe not. To reduce to the ridiculous, how about the guy who goes to sewers and sucks out all the literal crap people have blown out their backside? He likes his work? He has sold his body for money, and gotten a bad smell for it. A women in P4P might sometimes have a good day at work. I seriously doubt the guy who sucks out sewers for a living ever has a good day at work.

I used to live in Japan. I dated many Japanese women, some from my office, some I met through friends. They seemed to have a very different view of sex than the guys lambasting short timers here. The women expected sex at the end of a date. It was considered fun…you know…a physical pleasure. I got used to it. I didn’t complain. I went local, so to speak. I did not feel used, as I could consent or not. Of course, if I asked a woman out, I tended to be attracted to her, so if she expected a nightcap, I was game for it.

The other evening I visited an agogo. I watched a number of men purchase the services of women and go out the door together. Some of the men were old and chubby. Others were young, fit and handsome…the kind of guy who has no problem getting dates. Both types just wanted some physical pleasure, or a special massage. But massage is only bad if special body parts are touched?

A lovely young woman came and sat with me. I bought her a few drinks. She was a university graduate, quite attractive, obviously intelligent, and quite fit from the gym. No tatts, no kids. She told me she likes sex. She said she sometimes went to clubs like Sugar or Levels, and if a guy hit on her she liked, she often went home with him. She said she realized she could make money doing that in an agogo. Her choice. I don’t impose my morality on her, and she won’t impose hers on me. She isn’t going to kill anybody, nor steal anything, so what harm is done? She says she chooses with whom she goes, so is under no pressure to do anything she doesn’t want. Faux moralists will likely see a problem with her. I see a woman who has chosen her own path, damn what anyone else thinks. In 100 years she, her customers, and all the moralists looking down on her will be dead, so in the overall scheme of things it means nothing….except she enjoys it and gets paid.

The negative mindset stems from lugging Western morality to a place nobody asked for it. If someone thinks themselves morally superior because they only touch particular body parts with women they believe love them, good for them. They can knock themselves silly. They can cash their bonus points for their self-perceived good behavior at the checkout window upon death.

Treat people with kindness and respect, and there is little wrong in that. A woman offers a service and is willing to provide it in exchange for cash. Moralists have no problem if the service is a massage or cooking a meal or doing a company’s accounting, but woe to those who purchase the service of particular body parts touching. Up to you. Just don’t impose your morality on others, and perhaps others won’t impose theirs on you.

Treat them with kindness and respect whilst you are raping them or abusing their bodies? Okay.

How would you like to be so desperate that you would take it up the posterior to get ahead?

Desperate or just lowlife. They find their match.

You do you. No one is imposing, the question was asked and subsequently answered. Seems a few here got triggered. Whether you like it or not, that is how you are viewed by many. It's only those who partake who are being ultra defensive. You doth protest too much.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Chwooly said:

In all my years, 40+ chasing tail. I have never found a woman who gives it away for free. There is always some quid pro quo involved. What is the difference between taking a woman out for dinner, a movie or dancing then expecting a happy ending vs giving her the cash equivalent of dinner/movie/dancing and then going to the bed? Why is paying someone to have sex on camera legal and paying someone to have sex off camera illegal? 90% of the girls I go ST with message me for a repeat, They are looking for money to take care of their kids/parents/life and they won't make anything near that in 7/11. Most of those that moralize are sad unhappy geezers that are either envious of those of us that have chosen a different lifestyle or are stuck in an unhappy relationship and want others to be miserable with them . Yet what I find funny "Their body their choice" unless they want to make some money from selling sex. 

That's because you are a low value male. If the woman sees value in you, you might have had a different experience. Just your description of 'chasing tail' marks you out as a low value male. You'll either understand what I mean or you won't.

None of the males posting here ever talks about the women who spend their money on them and who will do anything for them. This tells me that there are all Beta males and below. Low value males. Therefore you have to give the woman money to make you equal. That's sad. You are not even equal. You are lesser. Lesser than even those rough looking barely educated females.  It is often shocking to me to see the women that these men choose and even try to impress. Desperate males thinking they scored....and these women are even playing therm. So sad.

8 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

FIRST THERE IS NO PROSTITUTION IN THAILAND THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT HAVE SAID SO.

Further, many of the people partaking in a short time are tourists who do not want to find out where to go pay for a nice dinner, movie, and drinks on the chance that maybe.

If you want to go out and you are looking to be guaranteed that you are going to get your money's worth, then going to a bar and getting a short time or long time is what makes sense.

I take it you do not go to bars that have bar girls or you would see that most clients are dressed nicely and are turned out. 

And you know this how  Have you done a survey of bar girls?  Many of these girls simply realize that they can make more money at a bar even if it is just bar drinks than they could at 7/11.  many are married. Go to nana and you will find that there are very few working in bars that fit your medical description also there are very few that have addictions.  The mamasans don't need the head aches.  Believe it or not, some university girls work in the bars as a means of paying for their education.

Not all girls are poor and dumb that work in bars.  Street walkers may be a different thing but 

I think you need to look at other countries that hve prostitution and you will find that there is a mix of highly educated and middle of the road.

There is nothing sad or shallow about it.  It is simply a business transaction and entertainment.  Consider that very few of the Thai girls you talk about will be put out on the first or second date.  Therefore you take them out and you buy them dinner and go to a movie.  2000 baht  The next date you go out to dinner and watch another movie or you go to a club  2000-4000 baht.  so you are out in 4k with no guarantee that you're going to get lucky, and you have invested 2 weeks of your time.    Also she may or maynot know what to do when you do get her to bed.

3000 baht at a bar, and you are guaranteed to get what you want with a lady that will only explain if you do not take a shower and use a condom. 

The only moral issue to this is that the government and country turns a blind eye to it instead of regulating it and making it legal.  

GAIN THERE RE NOT PROSTITUTES IN THAILAND

Besides that most guys are not losers that is your guess and biased opinion.  It maynot be your cup of tea and that is ok BUT LADIES OF THE EVENING AND BAR GIRLS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Some guys do not want to get tied down to a long term relationship with a family or GF that they have to look after and listen to every day.  That is their choice.  NOT YOURS TO DENIGRATE 

I think you would be surprised about this comment.  It is not a journey in public humiliation in fact I am willing to bet that tourists go home and brag about it to their male friends.  Also I am sure there are a lot of people here on the forum that have, Had a soapy, a happy ending, a short time or a long time.  It is a way of life here.  not something that is laughed at or emmbarassing.  Please donot bring your Western belilefs to a THAI gun fight.

Sex tourist alert.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RSD1 said:

48 posts on this topic. Every one of them drivel. You obviously know nothing about short-time, or pretty much anything for that matter. You must be very lonely and have nothing better to do with your time other than drink heavily and negatively pass judgment on topics you obviously know zero about. Get a life.

Don't drink at all. Have a normal life with a normal girlfriend who has a job and her own home. Buys me anything with her own money. Money is no object. It's clearly a concept so out of this world for you that you are likely to be hard pressed to believe it. Not only that, but almost every single one of my previous girlfriends behaved similarly. Even Thai. That is because it is my standard. I do recognise anything else as a relationship. Those who accept less have sold themselves short or simply found their level. 

You might not like my reply, but that's how I see it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

He's not married he's special needs on the spectrum, no person unless desperate would go down that road

Desperate are the people who have to pay rough old birds to have sex with them. But of course you know that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It definitely has consequences for your soul and your own state of being or pureness. In my opinion it even changes the way you look and you can lose your 'glow'

You can spot a reformed 'bar girl' easily who is now trying to be high class,

You can normally also spot a Sexpat who has been through Hundreds of 'short times'. 

Think about how many sexpats have commited suicide in Pattaya , much better to find a loving partner to make love to every night , than short time with hundreds of different women

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Exactly. And it is their business and not for others to judge. One size doesn't fit all. Some are happy being married, others are married and unhappy but still tow the line for one reason or another, and others are happy not having a serious partner and only want to pay for sex because that works best for them. It's all fine. Nothing wrong with any of it. And one could start a new post about why being married stinks. There will be plenty who agree with that too. 

So anyone sitting on a high horse and passing judgement on others is a tosser and full of complete rubbish. Saying that anyone who prefers to pay for sex can't find a good partner is also absolute rubbish. Narrow minded, morally bonkers, jealous gits, or whatever you want to call these self-titled judges, they are all the same: Useless trolls. 

It's instructive as to quite how angry and abusive you 'johns' become. If you are so confident in your position, why get so het up? You are like cornered dogs.  This is a discussion forum and the question was asked. A chance for you to understand how others see you.

Because this upsets you, some of you will try to create a picture of people like myself. Throwing mud in the hope that it sticks. But nothing even comes close. You can see their frustration. Look at you, "tosser" "high horse" "narrow minded" "morally bonkers" "jealous gits" "useless trolls". 

You have issues with anger. That's going to affect your relationships. You need to be able to discuss different perspectives without 'losing it' or you'll just stay an ignoramus.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Because he disputes people who are into prostitution and agrees with Patong, like I do, he's autistic? Again you assume you know others, just like you did a few minutes before, thinking my wife left because she was "tired" when It's I who had to divorce her to bring my daughter back where she belongs.

He's just triggered as he belongs to the group being discussed. Many people avoid the truth and certainly don't like it thrust upon them, especially since they expend so much energy trying to avoid it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You need to be able to discuss different perspectives without 'losing it' or you'll just stay an ignoramus.

The irony!

Posters have "lost it" on both sides of this discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You need to be a bit smarter, he's had several board names over the years all on the spectrum so easy to spot

How can a board name be on the spectrum? 😊 This subject has really hit home for you, hasn't it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, hydraides said:

much better to find a loving partner to make love to every night

You can only "make love" at night?

To me, holding hands during the day is a far greater demonstration of love than anything you may do in the bed.

7 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

You are still no closer to reality. There is no shining armor and nobody is rescuing anyone. That's how YOU see it.

I pay someone for a service. I don't really care about their life any more than they care about mine. I want their service, they want my money, transaction is made, end of story. 

You sound like an individual of a certain quality. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

You need to stop assuming how smart other people are. Guessing you know who someone is is just a guess. And it doesn't matter anyway because his replies are right, as was Patong's. And changing your username doesn't make you autistic.

You aren't conversing with a fully grown adult. He is so clearly emotionally stunted. Likely he was labelled as on the spectrum at some point. It hurt him and has obviously stuck with him. He doesn't get that how it makes him look as he still a school boy in his mind. Fits @Patong2021's description to a T.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really? What about a poor woman who was suddenly left by her husband, and left with a child, has a sick parent, no options to earn enough money to support her family, and sees prostitution as a good means to better her situation? Is it really bad for her? Really?

Maybe she doesn't like the work, but maybe that's the least of her worries because the impoverished alternative could be worse. Thus, if she can put her child through school, and support her family, then she feels like a winner, gratified, empowered, and successful that she has escaped poverty, and that works for her. And maybe she would also much prefer to do sex work than work at some crap job for a lot less money and which doesn't cover her financial needs at all. 

So what's wrong with a women being a sex worker in the above scenario? Is that really bad for the woman? I think she would attest that it's not. And there are many tens of thousands of women in real life exactly like that. 

Then just GIVE her the money. You don't HAVE to have sex with her. 

Don't pretend you care. You are simply exploiting her position.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So easy for you to sit there in your comfy palace and say what's good or bad for someone else who has few to no other better choices. And many women who do sex work end up making a lot of money and feeling very proud of what they have achieved for their family (after being left for dead by a dead-beat husband). You are so out of touch with the real world that it can't even be put into words. 

You sound as if you are describing yourself...and therein lies the rub. Desperate people meeting equally desperate people. Low life communing with lowlife on the fringes of society.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

You are just weird bro. Saying the same silly antiquated tripe over and over again, like a foolish child, isn't going to have any effect on anything. Grow up and throw in the towel already dude. Barely anyone has had a positive word to say at all about anything you've written here in this thread, after who knows how many dozens of posts you've made. You're not making any points, just grasping at slippery straws and hanging from a goat rope. Give it a rest bro and give yourself a rest too before your moral and religious insanity fully drives you over the narrow edge.   

Barely anyone? Do you expect filthy sex tourists to agree with him? Of course those who partake are either going to be defensive or to go on the offensive. But they really just expose themselves. Silly boys. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

You sound as if you are describing yourself...and therein lies the rub. Desperate people meeting equally desperate people. Low life communing with lowlife on the fringes of society.

Pathetic. 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Barely anyone? Do you expect filthy sex tourists to agree with him? Of course those who partake are either going to be defensive or to go on the offensive. But they really just expose themselves. Silly boys. 

Mental retardation. 

• Confused 1