Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

You aren't conversing with a fully grown adult. He is so clearly emotionally stunted. Likely he was labelled as on the spectrum at some point. It hurt him and has obviously stuck with him. He doesn't get that how it makes him look as he still a school boy in his mind. Fits @Patong2021's description to a T.

Impotent. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I know as much about sex as anyone else. I've had a lot of girlfriends and a few wives I've learned from and read a lot more to learn more.

I just told you about a 4 year study but you have read a lot about it. Man don't you realize just how foolish you sound. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, NowNow said:

That's another poster that you've attacked with your 'spectrum' obsession. I think we've already established that if anyone here is 'on the spectrum', it's you. 😊 It would be no surprise to me if your entire 'love life' is P4P, due to you being unable to form normal relationships.

The people who can and do, you perversely try to label them as 'on the spectrum'. Weird...but observing your behaviour, not unexpected.

Did you go for a lie down? all those posts you were getting manic

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NowNow said:

That's because you are a low value male. If the woman sees value in you, you might have had a different experience. Just your description of 'chasing tail' marks you out as a low value male. You'll either understand what I mean or you won't.

None of the males posting here ever talks about the women who spend their money on them and who will do anything for them. This tells me that there are all Beta males and below. Low value males. Therefore you have to give the woman money to make you equal. That's sad. You are not even equal. You are lesser. Lesser than even those rough looking barely educated females.  It is often shocking to me to see the women that these men choose and even try to impress. Desperate males thinking they scored....and these women are even playing therm. So sad.

I love when people resort to name calling and insults, It shows their low intelligence, Thank you for your Andrew Tate talking points. 

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Hey, earth to Freddie; just look at the number of positive emojis the original post has. There is your answer. 

Naah, but you are that dude who stands in front of Soi Cowboy waving bibles at strangers while they walk by and laugh at you. 

Yes, there are quite a few people worldwide that think the trade is okay. A lot of People believed in Hitler, Stalin, Kim, Pol Pot and Donald Trump also. I'm hardly pushing religion on anyone. You obviously are only a participant in the trade without knowing the dark side and what the life of these people really is. So much the sadder.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

but they have the body and are renting it for use. This was her idea in the first place and it's her equipment. I fail to see the problem if the woman is consenting.

My point is why they go into the trade in the first place, and unemployment isn't a good argument. The other reasons are a lot harsher and most involve mental illnesses of both sides.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Chwooly said:

And that is still a transactional relationship since they have to keep loving, respecting and enjoying each others company to make it work. No matter how you spin it, every relationship is still transactional. commitment doesn't change that. being committed only means you will work at it and try to fix it when things go sideways. But if the love, respect or enjoying fails on 1 or both sides, no matter how committed you are the relationship will fail 

And what's wrong with keeping up the love, respect and enjoyment of two people? Is that so hard to do? This is a good explanation for you..............Transactional relationships involve someone getting something for giving, and we need those in life. Genuine love relationships, on the other hand, are entirely different. In this case, we give, serve, or do something just because we love the other person. In these relationships, there is no transaction taking place.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

I just told you about a 4 year study but you have read a lot about it. Man don't you realize just how foolish you sound. 

Sad that you don't realize it's you and a certain few others who sound foolish. I'm betting not one of you have read the link I provided either from laziness or an inbred thinking that somehow you actually think what you are doing is okay behavior.I'll add the link again for those that won't go back to look. Try reading it and see if you understand what's involved..............https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/prostitution-sexual-violence

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, there are quite a few people worldwide that think the trade is okay. A lot of People believed in Hitler, Stalin, Kim, Pol Pot and Donald Trump also. I'm hardly pushing religion on anyone. You obviously are only a participant in the trade without knowing the dark side and what the life of these people really is. So much the sadder.

From short-time right to Hitler. Wow, you've got mental heath issues bro. Seek help. 

• Agree 1

Just now, FriscoKid said:

From short-time right to Hitler. Wow, you've got mental heath issues bro. Seek help. 

Over your head and psychology is a hobby of mine, so you're way outta your league here "bro". But keep replying, as it's amusing just how many disturbed people there are in this world that think keeping women down, treated as objects and not caring about how they live is a normal practice.

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Over your head and psychology is a hobby of mine, so you're way outta your league here "bro".

From Good Morning, Vietnam (1987):

Lieutenant Steven Hauk : I understand you're pretty funny as a dee-jay and, well, comedy is kind of a hobby of mine. Well, actually, it's a little more than just a hobby, Reader's Digest is considering publishing two of my jokes.

Adrian Cronauer : Really.

21 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

I think manic is being a bit too polite. The dude is a whack job. 

They are all wack jobs  or god botherers one thing they have in common appears to be severe hang ups, coupled with the mistaken belief that they understand women.  Sex to these people is  not the normal natural activity that it is for the rest of us, for whatever reason they see sex as an inherently dirty activity,   Religion has a lot to answer for

• Like 2

Just now, Bday Prang said:

They are all wack jobs  or god botherers one thing they have in common appears to be severe hang ups, coupled with the mistaken belief that they understand women.  Sex to these people is  not the normal natural activity that it is for the rest of us, for whatever reason they see sex as an inherently dirty activity,   Religion has a lot to answer for

You really don't read what you write do you? You think promoting a trade that takes advantage and many times has people as slaves is a normal sexual activity? A person that looks at women as an equal partner does indeed understand women, as he has taken the time to be an active listener because why? he actually cares about them and what they need.

Sex is of course a normal natural activity but paying for sexual favors is not. Saying everyone pays is a lame excuse because providing for a wife is not the same thing. A consenting adult isn't one who has been forced or coerced into doing a natural thing with countless men for their money, and many times raped, beaten or killed. Is it a hang up wanting to have sex with a woman that actually enjoys your company and is glad to do things to please you, instead of being forced or doing them reluctantly because she needs the money to pay for her children back home with grandma that she rarely sees?

I'm a Christian, and have never seen sex as a dirty thing. In fact, being a believer, I know God himself put it here for us to enjoy, but not to make it a sick, dirty thing where force is used to control a woman. God put more nerve endings in a woman's vagina than most other places for a reason, and they aren't there just to give birth.

It's sad that so many "adults" think this is somehow a normal behavior just because it's the "world's oldest profession". Gambling is also legal in many places because others profit by it, but it also ruins homes, families and lives when people get hooked and think, "one more roll of the dice and I'll be rich". It's not surprising to me that immorality and being an atheist go hand in hand with many people. I challenge anyone who thinks prostitution isn't harmful to those involved to read the link I provided. It might change some thinking but being "adults", many are incapable of change and only go by animals instincts they have used most of their lives. You can lead a horse to water but.........

50 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Over your head and psychology is a hobby of mine, so you're way outta your league here "bro". But keep replying, as it's amusing just how many disturbed people there are in this world that think keeping women down, treated as objects and not caring about how they live is a normal practice.

Disturbed people have imaginary friends.

Men paying for sex is entirely normal out in the real world.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

And what's wrong with keeping up the love, respect and enjoyment of two people? Is that so hard to do? This is a good explanation for you..............Transactional relationships involve someone getting something for giving, and we need those in life. Genuine love relationships, on the other hand, are entirely different. In this case, we give, serve, or do something just because we love the other person. In these relationships, there is no transaction taking place.

I don't believe in unconditional love which is what you seem to believe in. If you love someone and they don't return that love eventually your love will fade. If all you ever do is give and never receive how can the love survive? That in and of itself is transactional.  I think we will have to agree to disagree, I don't and never will believe in altruism, Everyone does something for a return. Everything in life is transactional.

• Agree 1

Sad that you don't realize it's you and a certain few others who sound foolish. I'm betting not one of you have read the link I provided either from laziness or an inbred thinking that somehow you actually think what you are doing is okay behavior.I'll add the link again for those that won't go back to look. Try reading it and see if you understand what's involved..............https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/prostitution-sexual-violence

I am sure you will disagree, but this study while relevant to the US and Europe doesn't necessary apply here in SEA. Different culture, different upbringing, different moral compass.  

7 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

@NowNow and @fredwiggy - Between the two of you, you have posted well over 50% of the total replies made on this topic, yet all of it is only intended for you to use to judge, insult and belittle other members, plus none of it is of any interest, nor adds anything to the topic. But the two of you have also focused on highjacking this thread ever since I started it yesterday. What is really wrong with you two? Totally warped and obsessed. You're both so off from what is normal in this world that it's gotten really creepy. You two are also a lot like susanlea. 

I haven't insulted anyone. I said prostitution is abhorrent behavior, and others have called me names, so where's your logic? It's also not mine to judge, as that's God's place. Some things in this world are wrong, and pointing out the obvious isn't judging. I have no interest in high jacking anything. I'm only responding to some other's replies, which is what this discussion forum is for, and also to give advice, which I do a lot because I know it will help. What's warped is actually thinking prostitution is a normal behavior, and those that justify it are surely users, as no one else would bother unless they are also immoral thinkers. I think many just don't realize what goes into the trade and how sick it can be. This isn't only about a man getting off in a pretty girl but human slavery, coercion, drug addiction, rape, abuse and death. Wake up and read at least the link I provided. Being in denial never helps anything.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Who says?

everybody else except you and a couple of other repressed weirdos.      Its notable that the moral minority are the first to hurl unprovoked insults at everybody else who's  views on this subject do not align with their own.   

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chwooly said:

I am sure you will disagree, but this study while relevant to the US and Europe doesn't necessary apply here in SEA. Different culture, different upbringing, different moral compass.  

Culture has nothing to do with basic human behavior which all races and nationalities share. People are the same all over as far as wants, needs and insanity. Personality types are the same all over. Culture is a man made thing. Humans and their emotions aren't.

Just now, Bday Prang said:

everybody else except you and a couple of other repressed weirdos.      Its notable that the moral minority are the first to hurl unprovoked insults at everybody else who's  views on this subject do not align with their own.   

Explain how I and others here are repressed. I did say sex was a normal natural thing. I also said paying for it isn't, and using and or controlling others with it isn't normal either. You're paying a woman for sex and actually calling us, who have  normal, loving, responsible and caring relationships with women, weirdos?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Culture has nothing to do with basic human behavior which all races and nationalities share. People are the same all over as far as wants, needs and insanity. Personality types are the same all over. Culture is a man made thing. Humans and their emotions aren't.

Of course it does.  We want to believe that people are all the same but this is nonsense. Basic human behavior is learned from those we watch and live with.

At some point we grow up and make decisions based on what we have learned and are able to tolerate but that is still based on what we have learned.

I do agree that Culture is manmade and a learned behavior which is why I brought it up.

We see suicide as abhorrent but from everything we know both Native Americans and the Japanese found it acceptable (albeit for differing reason) And it is now making a comeback ie euthanasia 

Why do some cultures accept eating dogs while in others it is abhorrent? 

What you learn from  your culture changes how you view and deal with emotions. 

https://cruciallearning.com/blog/the-differences-between-behavior-and-culture/

Here is an interesting read if your interested.

Edited by Chwooly

Most people are not capable of deep loving bonds. It takes a very spiritual and deep person to do so, and most people ain't either.

And therefore most "normal" relationships are much more transactional than "proper society folks" like you would care to admit.

And therefore, the argument for or against prostitution becomes blurred and is not black and white at all. 

It's based on the false supposition that married couples are not engaging in transactions, and it's all "pure love". Doesn't exist. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Explain how I and others here are repressed. I did say sex was a normal natural thing. I also said paying for it isn't, and using and or controlling others with it isn't normal either. You're paying a woman for sex and actually calling us, who have  normal, loving, responsible and caring relationships with women, weirdos?

I wouldn't ever suggest you live a normal life or are in any way normal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chwooly said:

Of course it does.  We want to believe that people are all the same but this is nonsense. Basic human behavior is learned from those we watch and live with.

At some point we grow up and make decisions based on what we have learned and are able to tolerate but that is still based on what we have learned.

I do agree that Culture is manmade and a learned behavior which is why I brought it up.

We see suicide as abhorrent but from everything we know both Native Americans and the Japanese found it acceptable (albeit for differing reason) And it is now making a comeback ie euthanasia 

Why do some cultures accept eating dogs while in others it is abhorrent? 

What you learn from  your culture changes how you view and deal with emotions. 

People aren't all the same exactly of course, but there are just a few personality types that are shared by all. People are indeed influenced, either positively or negatively, by others around them. Childhood is where all behavior, either right or wrong, originates. The breakdown of the family and immorality within it is a precursor to what happens in the world, as all problems worldwide start at home. What's normal to others might seem wrong to some, and vice-versa. That still doesn't make it right behavior as there is an accepted right and a wrong no matter where you originate.

Eating dogs is an example. Some cultures haven't evolved totally and still think eating an animal that's considered domestic is normal. It all goes back to Gods words, although some don't believe any of that so that leaves them out, and all they have to go on is what they learned at home. If dad ate dogs, it's okay. If dad beats mom, or molests my sister, it's okay and so on. Suicide is taking a precious life out because they feel life isn't worth living anymore. Some are in such pain, they feel it's the only thing they have, and I feel for them, as I understand suicide well after researching it for 30 years to try and help those I care about who have it, until this day. God frowns on it and a lot of the times, it's a cowards way out, as it hurts the people more that you leave behind. My point was mainly that prostitution isn't the simple thing many see it as. It's hurting women, girls, boys and families every day, and those that profit by it don't care about anything besides that profit. What many don't see are the behind the scenes things that go on.