Short Term Accommodation Mai Rim

StevieAus

I have a friend whose wife requires some outpatient treatment at the Government Hospital Mai Rim for about a month.

As they live about 150 kms away looking for something like one bedroom accommodation with cooking facilities.

Looking for ideas how to locate.

Thanks

The hospital is named NakornPing.

Directly opposite the hospital on Chotana Road is a 7/11.

In this area there is an abundance of room for rent tailormade for your purposes.

Some of them can be seen on Google Maps.

It's best to go there and examine the places in person, as they do vary considerably.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, StevieAus said:

I have a friend whose wife requires some outpatient treatment at the Government Hospital Mai Rim for about a month.

As they live about 150 kms away looking for something like one bedroom accommodation with cooking facilities.

Looking for ideas how to locate.

Thanks

I stayed a night at the Gudi boutique hotel , last year .... I bet you could have a deal with them for an extended stay ,,,, looked like they had a couple of residence when I was there ... and not much more .. 

On 8/20/2024 at 7:20 PM, VisitChiangMai2023 said:

The hospital is named NakornPing.

Directly opposite the hospital on Chotana Road is a 7/11.

In this area there is an abundance of room for rent tailormade for your purposes.

Some of them can be seen on Google Maps.

It's best to go there and examine the places in person, as they do vary considerably.

On 8/20/2024 at 7:34 PM, Chetzee said:

I stayed a night at the Gudi boutique hotel , last year .... I bet you could have a deal with them for an extended stay ,,,, looked like they had a couple of residence when I was there ... and not much more .. 

Thanks for your response will pass on to my friend

On 8/20/2024 at 7:34 PM, Chetzee said:

Thanks for your response will pass on to my friend