The Obama's steal the show

18 minutes ago, stoner said:

a little while ago she was the lowest rated VP in history. now all of a sudden she is fab. so no one liked her and now she is raising more money than ever before.

yes totally organic.  

I don't think she is considered fabulous. But biden's withdrawal in her favour, her because 'who else', energized the party and the campaign. 

So she is the candidate, fully supported by the whole party. And there lies the difference with the other candidate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/21/2024 at 6:40 PM, Hanaguma said:

True. It was funny hearing the Obamas shilling so hard. Also trying desperately to appeal to working class voters-pretending to be distrustful of wealthy people when they own four luxury homes and have a net worth in the $200 million range.

you mean like your cult leader trying to pretend he gives a crap about any of his "love the uneducated" maga morons while he cons them out of their dollars, shilling sneakers, trading cards, bibles,  fake colleges and the like?  Sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

I don't think she is considered fabulous. But biden's withdrawal in her favour, her because 'who else', energized the party and the campaign. 

So she is the candidate, fully supported by the whole party.

if only you had stopped your comment here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, stoner said:

if only you had stopped your comment here.

Why, are you claiming trump has the support of the whole party? Too many prominent republicans came out to tell they won't vote for him. Some called RINO by maga's, some from his former inner circle who know him better than any of us.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

"Takes more than pointless slogans to be a POTUS."

Talking about trump there aren't you?

Everyone knows, or should know that Trump talks a lot of stupid stuff. Unfortunately, Harris speaks a lot of stupid slogans that mean nothing, and Dems act like it's the word of God. Hopefully there is still time for people to wise up about Harris.

• Haha 1

Just now, stevenl said:

Why, are you claiming trump has the support of the whole party? Too many prominent republicans came out to tell they won't vote for him. Some called RINO by maga's, some from his former inner circle who know him better than any of us.

just when i thought you couldn't get any more away from the point. you totally redeem yourself. 

this isn't about trump. i said nothing about trump. only you did. in a thread about obama. hence why i said if you had only stopped your comment before you dipped slightly into td s mode. 

shame really. you were doing ok. 

so now please show me where i claimed trump had the support of the whole party. 

your comment should be deleted or reported for claiming such lies. i have grown to expect this kind of response from your type though. mostly due to the obvious bias that happens here. it's why i can't even be bothered responding to the hateful 8 anymore. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, marin said:

You have got to be kidding me. Your idol Trump's whole campaign is based on anger, with him leading the charge. 

angry trump.jpg

Trump has had the entire Dem party attacking him for 7 1/2 years and you are surprised he looks angry. Obama had 8 years stuffing up the US and the world and people still think the sun shines.......... He lives in a big house on the Hawaii seashore, has millions of $ and has been out politics for many years. He should be the happiest man on the planet, but he's just an angry old man.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

just when i thought you couldn't get any more away from the point. you totally redeem yourself. 

this isn't about trump. i said nothing about trump. only you did. in a thread about obama. hence why i said if you had only stopped your comment before you dipped slightly into td s mode. 

shame really. you were doing ok. 

so now please show me where i claimed trump had the support of the whole party. 

your comment should be deleted or reported for claiming such lies. i have grown to expect this kind of response from your type though. mostly due to the obvious bias that happens here. it's why i can't even be bothered responding to the hateful 8 anymore. 

Since my comment was about Harris having the support of the whole party in contrast to trump and you objected to that i presumed you disagreed with my assessment. Good to hear you agree.

Why again that old td s talk and nonsense about 'your type '.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump has had the entire Dem party attacking him for 7 1/2 years and you are surprised he looks angry. Obama had 8 years stuffing up the US and the world and people still think the sun shines.......... He lives in a big house on the Hawaii seashore, has millions of $ and has been out politics for many years. He should be the happiest man on the planet, but he's just an angry old man.

Obama went from young and vibrant to depleted and gray haired within 8 years. Thats what two terms of selling your country out will do to you

Edited by mdr224
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Since my comment was about Harris having the support of the whole party in contrast to trump and you objected to that i presumed you disagreed with my assessment. Good to hear you agree.

Why again that old td s talk and nonsense about 'your type '.

Ok if you say so. 

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you believe this you are full blown indoctrinated by him. Obama had to deal with a a Republican congress and senate the whole 8 years. Trump has done nothing but whine for the last 7. He lost!! He lost a fair election. This has been proven by the courts. If you believe he was cheated you are full blown crazy.  Quit with trying to make a loser be a martyr. It brings in the question of Kool Aid. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, marin said:

If you believe this you are full blown indoctrinated by him. Obama had to deal with a a Republican congress and senate the whole 8 years. Trump has done nothing but whine for the last 7. He lost!! He lost a fair election. This has been proven by the courts. If you believe he was cheated you are full blown crazy.  Quit with trying to make a loser be a martyr. It brings in the question of Kool Aid. 

Apparently you see things that are not there. I never said anything about cheating.

Obama had to deal with a a Republican congress and senate the whole 8 years.

Do you never fact check anything you write?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/06/us-elections-2008-democrats-congress-house-representatives

Barack Obama is the first president-elect in 32 years to receive a Congress under the firm control of his party, a powerful political gift that bodes well for the enactment of an expansive Democratic agenda.

:coffee1:

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently you see things that are not there. I never said anything about cheating.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/06/us-elections-2008-democrats-congress-house-representatives

Barack Obama is the first president-elect in 32 years to receive a Congress under the firm control of his party, a powerful political gift that bodes well for the enactment of an expansive Democratic agenda.

:coffee1:

Democrats picked up at least six Senate seats and 18 in the House of Representatives, where their hold was already strong. With four intense races remaining too close to call, their 56-vote Senate majority stands to grow in the coming days.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

2009–2011— Not a easy answer to this question. It varied based on retirements, deaths, etc.

Democrats had “total control” of the House of Representatives from 2009-2011, 2 full years. Democrats, and therefore, Obama, had “total control” of the Senate from September 24, 2009 until February 4, 2010. A grand total of 4 months.

Did President Obama have “total control” of Congress? Yes, for 4 entire months. And it was during that very small time window that Obamacare was passed in the Senate with 60 all-Democratic votes.

2011–2013— Dems held the Senate; Republicans held the House

2013–2015— Same as above

2015–2017— Republicans controlled both houses

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marin said:

2009–2011— Not a easy answer to this question. It varied based on retirements, deaths, etc.

Democrats had “total control” of the House of Representatives from 2009-2011, 2 full years. Democrats, and therefore, Obama, had “total control” of the Senate from September 24, 2009 until February 4, 2010. A grand total of 4 months.

Did President Obama have “total control” of Congress? Yes, for 4 entire months. And it was during that very small time window that Obamacare was passed in the Senate with 60 all-Democratic votes.

2011–2013— Dems held the Senate; Republicans held the House

2013–2015— Same as above

2015–2017— Republicans controlled both houses

You could have just said you were wrong and moved on.

4 months or 4 hours, he did not have to deal with a a Republican congress and senate the whole 8 years.

:whistling:

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You could have just said you were wrong and moved on.

4 months or 4 hours, he did not have to deal with a a Republican congress and senate the whole 8 years.

You could answer my question.  Do you believe that the last election was stolen? Do you believe what Trump is pushing?  3 letters for  YES, 2 for NO.  But its a trick question so be careful. One answer you are sane, the other you are nuts..

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, marin said:

You could answer my question.  Do you believe that the last election was stolen? Do you believe what Trump is pushing?  3 letters for  YES, 2 for NO.  But its a trick question so be careful. One answer you are sane, the other you are nuts..

Video clip of Trump answering that question, finally admits it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pomchop said:

you mean like your cult leader trying to pretend he gives a crap about any of his "love the uneducated" maga morons while he cons them out of their dollars, shilling sneakers, trading cards, bibles,  fake colleges and the like?  Sure.

Nice deflection. The topic is the Obamas. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, marin said:

?????????? Last election isn't the topic.

Trump pushing what? Try being more specific. I support him on immigration and oppose him on israel.

I like how Michelle Obama talked about how her parents being suspicious about wealth, while the Obama’s net worth is 70 million dollars.  

• Haha 1

DNC did nothing for Harris. Only highlighted she is not much on her own. Gave one of the worst speeches. Trump's name got mentioned over 200 times as none of them got anything to talk about.

Edited by maesariang
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Hard to guess that. Every post pro Dem. 

Yes, hard for a died in the wool Trump supporter such as yourself to even imagine the possibility of not being 100% behind your candidate or having any doubts. I can see that. I am pro dem, because I despise Trump, for three dozen valid reasons, not ever worth stating. Why bother? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1