Foreign man caught standing naked in cannabis shop in Phuket

snoop1130

12 hours ago, J Branche said:

Flawed logic, further education needed.

Man in Marijuana shop strips naked and displays his privates.

Thai, or any foreign nationality I would ask

Does person have Mental health problems?

Is the problem induced temporarily by a substance he consumed?

Is the person performing for content on YouTube or social media.

Is the person amorous?

Still Amazes me that some still don't possess a basic understanding of psychology or behavioral psychology 

You are being too rational. This is no place for common sense.  What's next, telling us that nasty people are nasty drunks?  Petty thieves are opportunistic?  😊

Edited by Patong2021

On 8/22/2024 at 11:45 PM, Sunmaster said:

Sure, whatever you say. Keep on drinking your alc then...boy. 😄

That is absolute nonsense I am 77 years old and have drunk alcohol all my life have a blood test every year and my liver is perfect my friend smokes weed and takes meth and has lost his licence many times.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, still kicking said:

That is absolute nonsense I am 77 years old and have drunk alcohol all my life have a blood test every year and my liver is perfect my friend smokes weed and takes meth and has lost his licence many times.

And between weed and meth, do you think he lost his licence many times because of the weed??  😂
Being 77 is no guarantee for rational and logical thinking, it seems.

On 8/23/2024 at 8:13 AM, Patong2021 said:

I disagree. I invite you to watch the definitive documentary on the subject.  I found it an eyeopener!!!!!!!

Marijuana, the burning weed with its roots in he11. In the startling film you will see dopesters lure children to destruction.  Debauchery, violence, murder, suicide and the ultimate end of the marijuana addict - hopeless insanity.

The evidence is there in black and white.

i once read that there is no actual physical addiction to weed. The addiction is completely mental. Therefore, it is quite easy to stop or say no to it. Unlike cigarette smoking or alcoholism or narcotic usage.Your video is a drama made for its theatrical value. Not realistic at all.