Looks like Americans fight most here?

GypsyT

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

I'm sorry but it just reads like some futuristic sci fi movie synopsis. Or, more likely, a computer game that's leaked into your brain and taken it over. I know the buzz you get from coding, it's like no other, and I think conspiracy theories are linked to that. They make you feel empowered, somehow you're smart enough to have figured out what's REALLY going on in the world. How it all works and fits together. All you have to do now is sit back, watch it happen, and be proved right. I read the same thing on comments sections on the Ukraine war, the US elections, BRICS, Western hegemony, Deep State, the globalist cabal, the globalist mafia etc etc. There's nothing new in these theories. They've been around for centuries. Every now and then they get updated. With the arrival of the internet in the 90s they really came into their own. Believe what you will! We all do!

Surely you must be familiar with "operation Ajax"?

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

I'm sorry but it just reads like some futuristic sci fi movie synopsis. Or, more likely, a computer game that's leaked into your brain and taken it over. I know the buzz you get from coding, it's like no other, and I think conspiracy theories are linked to that. They make you feel empowered, somehow you're smart enough to have figured out what's REALLY going on in the world. How it all works and fits together. All you have to do now is sit back, watch it happen, and be proved right. I read the same thing on comments sections on the Ukraine war, the US elections, BRICS, Western hegemony, Deep State, the globalist cabal, the globalist mafia etc etc. There's nothing new in these theories. They've been around for centuries. Every now and then they get updated. With the arrival of the internet in the 90s they really came into their own. Believe what you will! We all do!

The only difference from what you call conspiracy theories is the very real US military action going on right now, and the espionage warfare they've been fighting against the globalist criminal syndicate to eradicate them. You are correct it doesn't matter what you or I think, because sometime circa 2026 (hopefully before) the truth will be undeniable. Until then we will all believe whatever we want.

11 hours ago, uncletiger said:

The only difference from what you call conspiracy theories is the very real US military action going on right now, and the espionage warfare they've been fighting against the globalist criminal syndicate to eradicate them. You are correct it doesn't matter what you or I think, because sometime circa 2026 (hopefully before) the truth will be undeniable. Until then we will all believe whatever we want.

Globalist criminal syndicate? Espionage warfare? Any evidence of either? The best hackers are with North Korea, Russia, and China. I don't see any evidence of US or Western powers having any success in the hackosphere. Israel for sure. But they tend not to share their secrets. And as for the "globalist criminal syndicate", hello? Ground control to uncletiger. Where's the evidence for that?

• Like 1

Globalist criminal syndicate? Espionage warfare? Any evidence of either? The best hackers are with North Korea, Russia, and China. I don't see any evidence of US or Western powers having any success in the hackosphere. Israel for sure. But they tend not to share their secrets. And as for the "globalist criminal syndicate", hello? Ground control to uncletiger. Where's the evidence for that?

Hello bradiston! This is Houston, come in! Do you read us? Earth calling bradiston, come in! Bradiston do you read Operation Ajax and Operation PBsuccess? uncletiger, I fear bradiston is lost in a black hole.

3 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Hello bradiston! This is Houston, come in! Do you read us? Earth calling bradiston, come in! Bradiston do you read Operation Ajax and Operation PBsuccess? uncletiger, I fear bradiston is lost in a black hole.

Sad act

• Agree 1

Sad act

On the contrary, what's sad is your refusal to accept the the evidence you asked for. After all, it should be quite obvious to any objective observer that Operation Ajax was a criminal takeover of Iran. 

10 hours ago, oslooskar said:

On the contrary, what's sad is your refusal to accept the the evidence you asked for. After all, it should be quite obvious to any objective observer that Operation Ajax was a criminal takeover of Iran. 

50 years ago? Ancient history. Try again.

6 hours ago, bradiston said:

50 years ago? Ancient history. Try again.

1. Overthrew Colonel Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 2. Tried to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad of Syria in 2011. 3. The U.S. supported pro-Western opposition groups during the Euromaidan protests contributing to Yanukovych's ouster in 2014.  Do you need more?

1 hour ago, oslooskar said:

1. Overthrew Colonel Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 2. Tried to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad of Syria in 2011. 3. The U.S. supported pro-Western opposition groups during the Euromaidan protests contributing to Yanukovych's ouster in 2014.  Do you need more?

1. He was a corrupt dictator.

2. Assad is a corrupt vicious dictator backed by Russia. He was put there by his father. His regime tortures and assassinates innocent people. The only reason he's still there is because western parliaments refused to authorise bombing him to hell. Big mistake.

3. Yanukovich sold out the electorate. He was voted in on a Pro western, pro EU ticket which most Ukrainians wanted. When he got into office he went begging to Putin. The Ukrainians kicked him out. He was a cxxx.

Anything else? This is tedious. I don't know what point you're trying to make.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

2. Assad is a corrupt vicious dictator backed by Russia. He was put there by his father. His regime tortures and assassinates innocent people.

And the British-American puppet, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, otherwise known as the Shah of Iran, was equally brutal. He allowed the British and Americans to exploit Iran's oil while holding his fellow Iranians at gunpoint. My point being that uncletiger is not wrong.

15 minutes ago, oslooskar said:

And the British-American puppet, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, otherwise known as the Shah of Iran, was equally brutal. He allowed the British and Americans to exploit Iran's oil while holding his fellow Iranians at gunpoint. My point being that uncletiger is not wrong.

Agree with your assessment on The Shah. I worked in Bandar Abass, Tehran and Mashad before and after he was ousted. Trying to get to the airport on the day he was ousted to catch Pan Am 2, was a nightmare.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bradiston said:

2. Assad is a corrupt vicious dictator backed by Russia. He was put there by his father. His regime tortures and assassinates innocent people. The only reason he's still there is because western parliaments refused to authorise bombing him to hell. Big mistake.

3. Yanukovich sold out the electorate. He was voted in on a Pro western, pro EU ticket which most Ukrainians wanted. When he got into office he went begging to Putin. The Ukrainians kicked him out. He was a cxxx.

Anything else? This is tedious. I don't know what point you're trying to make.

What triggered the Arab "Spring". A young fruit seller setting himself on fire in Tunisia. He did this during a tumultuous few weeks when it was revealed how the Tunisian President was robbing the country blind. This became known with the mass dumping on the Internet by Wikileaks. Addressing the Cambridge Union, Julian Assange took the credit. When he saw his actions were spurring street action because people were no longer afraid of the US military backing the regimes (which showed his complete lack of knowledge of the entire region), it spurred him to pump more and more. He dismissed the effects of social media, and said it was all him. He said pretty much the same thing

https://www.frontlineclub.com/a_qa_with_julian_assange_part_i_on_the_arab_spring_phone_hacking_and_wikileaks_ethics/

At best, irresponsible journalism. Egypt and Tunisia had a veneer of legitimacy; there was a rule of law and order that restricted what the Presidents could do (ie flee). But in Libya and Syria, there was no such restraint; the regimes were unrestrained in putting down rebellions by initially young, hopeful protestors hoping for a better life. Gaddafi had his infamous zenga zenga challenge, how his was going to clear the protestors, lethally, street by street. In Syria, Assad remembered how his father leveled and entire city in the early 80s to quell a rebellion. In 2011, the world was still reeling from a global economic meltdown, and the poor were hurting the most. Assange took a touch paper to a barrel of petrol, and hid behind journalistic freedom.

And the paradox is that generally those admonishing the British, the French, the Americans were Assange's biggest supporters.

The unamed rebal with the medals became a legend, sporting a 39-45 campaign medal, Africa Star and the Al-Sanusi Army Liberation Medal (awarded to those who fought against the Axis in WW2; basically this guy went to war with his Grandad's medals). That was a one sided rebellion until the Britis/French and Americans helped out.

libyarebel21.jpg?quality=90