Kennedy gives Swing voters a clear choice, Trump

riclag

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Like I said, you're beating a dead horse that will never fly.

If there were even the slightest chance of nailing Trump for insurrection, trust me the Democrat  controlled judiciary attack dogs like Jack Smith would have done so. Even he did not dare accuse Trump of insurrection.

So best to let this one go, you're just going to embarass yourself.

Yes.....I think I can see where you are coming from on this one.....

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 13.53.57.png

• Sad 1

On 8/24/2024 at 4:26 AM, mdr224 said:

Why are liberals so outraged that conservatives have their own two medias to choose from with the sea of filth and lies of abc cnn msnbc washington post ny times and all the other left media out there

I am outraged we don't have any MSM on the side of the American People AT ALL.  Both fake-sides agree on all the most harmful policies, and serve the same billionaire-class who have no allegiance to our country and its people.

58 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Traitors and Putin Assets are holding this Country Back 

"Putin Assets" - so, not when Trump upped the sanctions, blocked Nord-Stream-II (for Big-Oil to sell LPG), started lethal-aid to Ukraine (Obama refused), and unilaterally withdrew from the IMF-Treaty with Russia?

Then Trump blamed Biden for the war, as if he had been the "peace guy" - when all Biden did was continue the same Uniparty pattern of ignoring Ukraine violating the Minsk Agreement and escalating.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

"Putin Assets" - so, not when Trump upped the sanctions, blocked Nord-Stream-II (for Big-Oil to sell LPG), started lethal-aid to Ukraine (Obama refused), and unilaterally withdrew from the IMF-Treaty with Russia?

Then Trump blamed Biden for the war, as if he had been the "peace guy" - when all Biden did was continue the same Uniparty pattern of ignoring Ukraine violating the Minsk Agreement and escalating.

Drink your Kool Aid  We Adults our having a political discussion 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith as "special prosecutor". Guess who tried to appoint him to the Supreme Court? Barack Obama. However, unprecedently the Republican Majority refused to even hear Garland and prevented his appointment. Then in 2021 Biden appointed Garland AG. And you're seriously trying to pretend the law and politics are not sleeping together?

It was of course the DOJ who sent letters to former Trump lawyers telling them the DOJ would not exercise privilege and they could go ahead and testify against Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland

In the end the DOJ knew that they had to try to get Trump in another way and pretend they were politically impartial, which Merrick Garland, the Biden appointee, most certainly was not.

Regardless, a grand jury still brought the indictments. If they wanted to get Trump that bad he would be in prison.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Regardless, a grand jury still brought the indictments. If they wanted to get Trump that bad he would be in prison.

His appointments of numerous judges is Not A Democracy, it’s outright Criminal , should be in GITMO 

Edited by Irish star

On 8/24/2024 at 1:16 PM, Hanaguma said:

Money quote, "who needs policy when you've got Trump to hate?". Summed up the Democrats in 9 words.

That's a Two-Way-Street.  American politics boils down to voting AGAINST the one you "Hate Even More" - with MOST Americans wanting other choices - and more Independents than Rs and Ds combined, now.  This was the basis for the appeal of RFK-Jr.

During his speeches (the first one, and the rally-speech) I noticed RFK-Jr stripped-out the entire Trump-era timeline portion of his long-standing policy positions.  This was sad to watch - and it came down to (paraphrasing), "I'm 70, and I'll be too old to do anything later, so have to do this to maybe accomplish something."

Never mind in 2016/17, during the transition to the WH, when RFK-Jr had been tasked with leading Trump's promised "Childhood Vaccine Harm" committee - the goal of which was to merely get the HMO Data (anonymized) and do statistical analysis to look for correlations between different vaccines, age given, how many given at one-time, etc - and any associated health-issues later.  This was hardly "radical" - just good medical science.

But then, Trump got a $1 Million donation from Pfizer, and much more from other related entities, and immediately threw RFK-Jr and that commission under the bus.  Clearly, Big-Pharma thought there was something they needed to hide in that data.

That RFK-Jr would side with Trump AFTER this, shows he never really cared about his law-practice's bread-and-butter issues - because everyone in a Presidential administration "serves at the pleasure of the president," and Trump just needs a sufficient media-distraction (like fake Russiagate was) to abandon his promises, again.  RFK-Jr knows this. 

It is sad watching people sell out - even when I don't agree with much of what they support, as is the case with RFK-Jr now - and was with Bernie Sanders, before, with whom I disagree on almost everything.

Edited by Rob Browder

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

The grand jury did not indict Trump on any specific charges related to inciting an insurrection, former Trump impeachment manager Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin pointed out to CBS News. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-indicted-grand-jury-jan-6/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The grand jury did not indict Trump on any specific charges related to inciting an insurrection, former Trump impeachment manager Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin pointed out to CBS News. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-indicted-grand-jury-jan-6/

Indictments do not work that way.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

You have just perfectly described Trumps 4 years in office. I mean perfect. Thank you so much..

I agree, but I see the "Orange Man Bad" people as equally simple-minded and moronic, vs Trump's "fans."  

Look at what this thread dissolved into - a bunch of issues which don't affect any one's standard of living, safety, etc.  Just labeling the other "front-person" as "ebil" / bad. 

Talk about policy-points and documented history, and both "sides" freak out with cognitive-dissonance, and attack personally.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Cameroni said:

This is by far the best article on the DNC, Kamala Harris and the election generally, a must-read article for both Harrisworld and men:

"Harris had Eva Longoria, Kerry Washington, Morgan Freeman, Stevie Wonder, Steph Curry, Pink, John Legend — to name a few.

But rather than be buoyed by such star power, she was diminished by it, lacking the gravitas and force to command her own convention.

Trump, for all his faults, doesn't need supporting players. He strode out like a late-stage Elvis against his name in lights, the star of his own show, the crowd there not for Hollywood but for him.

Let that be a warning to Harris, the Dems, and their media enablers, because after the high of this week, they are in for a very big letdown."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13774505/Cult-Kamala-Harris-DNC-MAUREEN-CALLAHAN.html

And some homeless guy claiming he is running for President couldn't entice even Hulk Hogan or Kid Rock to support him, maybe getting some unknowns to show up.

I guess that homeless guy doesn't need any supporting players.

Look, if Trump can't get big names to support him, he can always have some acolytes write that it doesn't matter, and the less intelligent Trumpers will believe it.

21 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

Are you going to elaborate on why they are "questionable"?  These are not "fuzzy" issues - are clear black-and-white policies / changes.

Regarding Ukraine, see e.g. this.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1327616-latest-developments-and-discussion-of-recent-events-in-the-ukraine-war/page/88/#comment-19179080

6 hours ago, Cameroni said:

This is by far the best article on the DNC, Kamala Harris and the election generally, a must-read article for both Harrisworld and men:

"Harris had Eva Longoria, Kerry Washington, Morgan Freeman, Stevie Wonder, Steph Curry, Pink, John Legend — to name a few.

But rather than be buoyed by such star power, she was diminished by it, lacking the gravitas and force to command her own convention.

Trump, for all his faults, doesn't need supporting players. He strode out like a late-stage Elvis against his name in lights, the star of his own show, the crowd there not for Hollywood but for him.

Let that be a warning to Harris, the Dems, and their media enablers, because after the high of this week, they are in for a very big letdown."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13774505/Cult-Kamala-Harris-DNC-MAUREEN-CALLAHAN.html

Read all that only find it is from the Daily Fail.....deary me.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Read all that only find it is from the Daily Fail.....deary me.

She's American. And thoroughly objectionable  on many levels, but that article is something else. Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And some homeless guy claiming he is running for President couldn't entice even Hulk Hogan or Kid Rock to support him, maybe getting some unknowns to show up.

I guess that homeless guy doesn't need any supporting players.

Look, if Trump can't get big names to support him, he can always have some acolytes write that it doesn't matter, and the less intelligent Trumpers will believe it.

your profile pic shows the brainwashing worked.

trump has huge support, but he doesn't need them to attract an audience, unlike the un-voted Harris. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The Dem democracy that has infected my countries Republic.

“As you know, I left that party in October because it had departed so dramatically from the core values that I grew up with. It had become the party of war, censorship, corruption, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Ag and Big Money,” Kennedy lamented”.

Now that  party has the characteristics of a cultural Marxist cult ! 
persecuting their political opponents !, 

Using lawfare to suppress opposition, trump, Kennedy, Stien

by trying to remove them from ballots! Mentioned in the  thread previously.

Using a primary to cancel kennedys participation!

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-drops-his-democratic-primary-bid-will-run-as-an-independent

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4606148-rfk-jr-robert-f-kennedy-jr-nicole-shanahan-libertarian-democrats-joe-biden-donald-trump/

Media cronies Manipulate their voices by interrupting and breaking away from press releases, such as Cnn did with kennedy  and has with Trump in the pass.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/24/cnn-interview-karoline-leavitt-trump

Weaponizing agencies as a result the gop formed committee’s with IRS whistleblower’s who gave testimony that  implicated the DoJ.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4152046-gop-releases-transcript-from-fbi-agent-involved-in-hunter-biden-investigation/

censoring speech as has been reported in the Twitter files!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4152046-gop-releases-transcript-from-fbi-agent-involved-in-hunter-biden-investigation/

Using the power of former  intelligence agents to deflect away from a damaging laptop scandal.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-news/ex-intel-officials-who-smeared-posts-report-on-hunters-laptop-as-russian-disinfo-stand-by-signing-letter-patriotic/

FROM dem to Independent to supporting a populist gop candidate , thats the KENNEDY 

who loves and hungers for traditional America!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1