Is this the confirmation of coverage under Universal Health Scheme?

vi2004

Hello,

I have started a topic a while ago about being registered at a Thai hospital under Universal Health Scheme and the costs arising from potential complications during pregancy.
So this is kind of a follow-up to this topic.

We managed to register my girlfriend at a local hospital. Attached you can see the document we received.
- Does this document confirm that she is covered in the mentioned hospital under the Universal Health Scheme (30 Baht)?
- If so does this confirmation also mean that she would be covered at this hospital for all costs from potential pregnancy complications like premature birth?
-  Should we try to get any other document or are we fine with this?

Thanks a lot   

universal-health-scheme-confirmation.jpg

Google Lens translation of the document:

Screenshot_20240824-1436222.thumb.png.23016b2e69279c541af76dbf4ab6b761.png

"Right to withdraw" seems a bad translation.

The full Thai text of the terms and conditions for the use of this government plan are probably somewhere on the website of the Ministry of Public Health. Ask the hospital if they can give a link to it.

I used ChatGPT to translate it. 
The translation that came back points to the document being a confirmation of coverage.

I was hoping though that someone here has seen a similar document already and can confirm that this is indeed a confirmation of coverage under Universal Health Scheme.

I have not  heard of any document being given to a Thai citizen to confirm coverage under the Universal Scheme. It is usually  just shown in the hospital database. 

Perhaps a special arrangement made to allod her to register in Bangkok despite having permanent residence elsewhere?