Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

25 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Again you offer Nothing , , it was a question read it again , where did you go to school ? You obviously didn’t finish keep your thesaurus handy , you use it to sound intelligent but it’s a complete nonsense at the end of the day   Personal attacks just like your boogeyman trump 

If you care to know, I finished my pre and post graduate degrees in two different countries. And now, ironically, live in a third. Could you rephrase your question in... the form of a question? 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you really are quite gobby aren't you. you pop, up for a couple of hours, spew a load on nonsense, call childish names, then crawl back in you basket until the next day

Are you discussing yourself , ffs 

Just now, Hanaguma said:

If you care to know, I finished my pre and post graduate degrees in two different countries. And now, ironically, live in a third. Could you rephrase your question in... the form of a question? 

Oh here we go , I wanna be American, but born in the wrong pasture, cmon Hockey puck ,

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Irish star said:

5 years ago , you don’t think she learned , don’t use yourself as an example of learning disabilities 

She didn't have to learn, she was taken on board by Biden as a favour owed to James Clyburn.  Seems she hasn't done much to educate herself while VP either.  Her staff retention rate is abysmal, she has face planted at any jobs she has been tasked with, and achieved the remarkable feat of being even less popular than Biden. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Oh here we go , I wanna be American, but born in the wrong pasture, cmon Hockey puck ,

Sorry chum, none of the three are the United States. Cost of education there is insane. 

Keep trying though. Keep up your perfect score of zero for..... how many now? I can't recall. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

We dont care about anything but Bots  trying to influence our elections , hockey puck , all this knowledge and we get nothing of substance 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

She didn't have to learn, she was taken on board by Biden as a favour owed to James Clyburn.  Seems she hasn't done much to educate herself while VP either.  Her staff retention rate is abysmal, she has face planted at any jobs she has been tasked with, and achieved the remarkable feat of being even less popular than Biden. 

She too busy trying ratify your stupid comrades bills in Congress 

• Haha 1

Sorry chum, none of the three are the United States. Cost of education there is insane. 

Keep trying though. Keep up your perfect score of zero for..... how many now? I can't recall. 

Chum , I don’t pal around Canadians they have no identity , wanna be Americans lol

7 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You can keep repeating nonsense of No Policies  your just deflecting from Trump I asked for the last few days give me one Trump Policy , I got  crickets   What his policies 2025? Avoiding prison i will wait again , give me something, Revenge policy first day in office , I think that’s about it ,Nothing , No health care , no economic policy , it’s all about that whiny lil bitch 

10 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You can keep repeating nonsense of No Policies  your just deflecting from Trump I asked for the last few days give me one Trump Policy , I got  crickets   What his policies 2025? Avoiding prison i will wait again , give me something, Revenge policy first day in office , I think that’s about it ,Nothing , No health care , no economic policy , it’s all about that whiny lil bitch 

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

In the light of your posts here, I have to ask - did you learn anything from all that education?

At the risk of sounding too "American", can I plead the Fifth?

8 hours ago, maesariang said:

Jason Miller is a nutter. Turn off Faux News. Too much hate and misinformation

Trump senior adviser Jason Miller went even further, calling Harris a "chickens---" to "hide behind Tim Walz knowing he’ll get the tough questions on his doctored bio."

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Jason Miller is a nutter. Turn off Faux News. Too much hate and misinformation

Trump senior adviser Jason Miller went even further, calling Harris a "chickens---" to "hide behind Tim Walz knowing he’ll get the tough questions on his doctored bio."

What other reason could there be? CNN will be a warm tongue bath of an interview anyway. It will be pre recorded and edited and massaged. So why does she need a White Man beside her, I thought she was a strong independent WOC.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, BigStar said:

Kamala caved, and the debate's on, same rules, according to Trump himself. We can close the topic now.

I have reached an agreement with the Radical Left Democrats for a Debate with Comrade Kamala Harris. It will be Broadcast Live on ABC FAKE NEWS, by far the nastiest and most unfair newscaster in the business, on Tuesday, September 10th, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Rules will be the same as the last CNN Debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone except, perhaps, Crooked Joe Biden.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113035417108806850

Harris hasn't accepted it yet

• Like 1

What other reason could there be? CNN will be a warm tongue bath of an interview anyway. It will be pre recorded and edited and massaged. So why does she need a White Man beside her, I thought she was a strong independent WOC.

New owners of CNN lean Right my god get off CBN and tune into another source 

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Well we will get the debate. On the same rules as before.

Let the better man, or woman, take the glory.

Use the same rules as the last election. Hot mics. It's what's been done historically

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Harris hasn't accepted it yet

Harris just does what the DNC tells her. The DNC never refused the debate on the old terms, so neither did Kamala. They merely floated the idea of changes. Trump says that attempt has been abandoned. Otherwise, he'd still be objecting. DNC will probably not confirm publicly, but it doesn't need to, as it never officially changed the original terms for the Biden debate. 

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lokie said:

As a non american, I find it amazing some of you actually believe Kamala Harris is a good candidate for POUSA? Really? pmsl... Your adversaries are looking forward to having a weak President... Wont happen anyway Trump will be back in, after 12 mth the world will be a safer place for all. USA may get some if uts respect back.

Just a neutrals opinion... Harris could not black Trumps boots lol

Many support her because they don't like Trump. The best of the two. But yes, sad choices. Again

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

Harris just does what the DNC tells her. The DNC never refused the debate on the old terms, so neither did Kamala. They merely floated the idea of changes. Trump says that attempt has been abandoned. Otherwise, he'd still be objecting. DNC will probably not confirm publicly, but it doesn't need to. 

So Trump is doing what the RNC tells him? Looks like it.

The debate is still not on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ummm....they are running mates. What's wrong with both there. Makes sense. Nothing to do with race. Turn off the divisive right wing media

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

So Trump is doing what the RNC tells him? Looks like it.

The debate is still not on.

You can't have it both ways. But Trump definitely helped determine the Republican Party platform, and parts of it look written by him. And who's heading up the RNC now? 🙂 He dominates the party, obviously, so Dems will love to accuse Repubs of "obeying Trump."

Harris is merely a headless puppet like Biden, strings pulled by DNC campaign operatives.

The only issue under discussion now is about the open mics. Trump seems flexible on the issue, however.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

You can't have it both ways. But Trump definitely helped determine the Republican Party platform, and parts of it look written by him. And who's heading up the RNC now? 🙂 He dominates the party, obviously, so Dems will love to accuse Repubs of "obeying Trump."

Harris is merely a headless puppet like Biden, strings pulled by DNC campaign operatives.

The only issue under discussion now is about the open mics. Trump seems flexible on the issue, however.

I would personally Roll  out a Red Carpet for the Old Republican Party to return  to their party of origin , at least they were somewhat sensible 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Headless , you don’t think Putin is pulling strings , Cmon he idolized the man in Public many times 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1