Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one was indicted for insurrection, much less convicted. You seem confused. 

If he installed judges to protect himself, how is it he was convicted? 

The party leaders throwing Biden under the bus and installing Harris, and then pretending it was a "ground-up" effort is fascism 101

Yeah. Just hundreds arrested for all sorts of crimes. Following Trump's orders, they are in jail and he isn't.

Who weaponized the DOJ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_proceedings_in_the_January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, theblether said:

Incapable of admitting fault. 

Just like that clown who accused people of racism for disliking Kamala. He has no answer as to why registered Democrat voters hated her in 2019. 

Were they racist? No. 

They gave her a chance then decided she wasn't fit for the job to the extent she couldn't even get to Christmas. 

no need to admit fault when there was no fault committed other than some members dont know how to read and understand what's written. They rather make up their own agenda and then deflect and distort when someone oppresses them, just like trump does. Sad for them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Yeah. Just hundreds arrested for all sorts of crimes. Following Trump's orders, they are in jail and he isn't.

Who weaponized the DOJ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_proceedings_in_the_January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

So when your partner Irish star said that Trump "...will pardon insurrectionist..." he was lying, I thought so. 

You guys do that a lot. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Dan O said:

no need to admit fault when there was no fault committed other than some members dont know how to read and understand what's written. They rather make up their own agenda and then deflect and distort when someone oppresses them, just like trump does. Sad for them 

You mean the people that catch you lying? You lie, and when you get caught you blame the people that catch you, nice!

You must be a leftist. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean the people that catch you lying? You lie, and when you get caught you blame the people that catch you, nice!

You must be a leftist. 

Whenever I hear anyone utter Leftist or Woke , it’s just  a Magat  Mantra , I tend to ignore 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Whenever I hear anyone utter Leftist or Woke , it’s just  a Magat  Mantra , I tend to ignore 

True. They have all kinds of rhetorical names for democrats that are only intended to cause insult. Libs, Libtards, Snowflakes, Coastal Elites and Radical Leftists are some more in this category. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

True. They have all kinds of rhetorical names for democrats that are only intended to cause insult. Libs, Libtards, Snowflakes, Coastal Elites and Radical Leftists are some more in this category. 

God  forbid if we act same 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

How is leftist an insult? I use leftist to differentiate hard-left people from traditional Democrats. I have much in common with traditional Democrats. 

Are you ashamed to be on the left?  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Irish star said:

God  forbid if we act same 

I agree. But in all fairness the left does have some names for Trump supporters too; Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts, although these names are less generalized and don't refer to Republicans specifically, just those who are cult followers of Trump. 

Edited by RSD1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

As I understand it, "coastal elite" is not restricted to Democrats, and no one posting here would qualify. 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How is leftist an insult? I use leftist to differentiate hard-left people from traditional Democrats. I have much in common with traditional Democrats. 

Are you ashamed to be on the left?  

I’m not a leftist so get over yourself it’s Trump Qanon speaking  points DaSatan overused it like some commentators on here do same 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

I agree. But in all fairness the left does have some names for Trump supporters too; Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts, although these names are less generalized and don't refer to Republicans specifically, just those who are cult followers of Trump. 

So the only Republicans that are not: Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts and/or are cult followers of Trump, are all Harris supporters. 

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So the only Republicans that are not: Trumptards, Trumpkins, Trumpsters, Trumpanzees, Trumpets, MAGAts and/or are cult followers of Trump, are all Harris supporters. 

Frequency 

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it, "Radical Leftist" is redundant. 

There’s three terms Republicans , Democrats and Maga really the others not to frequently used espy between Democrats, mostly we just shake our heads in conversation   Sorry forgot the eye roll 

Edited by Irish star

Just now, Irish star said:

There’s three terms Republicans , Democrats and Maga really the others not to frequently used espy between Democrats, mostly we just shake our heads in conversation 

So the Republicans and Democrats will vote for Harris, correct? 

Anyone that votes for Trump is MAGA, yes? 

14 minutes ago, Irish star said:

I’m not a leftist so get over yourself it’s Trump Qanon speaking  points DaSatan overused it like some commentators on here do same 

Why are you ashamed of being on the left? 

3 hours ago, Irish star said:

Let’s talk about Trumps Taste 14 diet cokes a day , McD everyday and a Loaded Diaper , Talk about Taste and Smell 

Wow. Trump is a Poopypants! 

Thats the level they are on. Sad, Five year olds in a Sandbox.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Not necessarily. There are Republicans that don't support either candidate. You can still be a Republican without being a Trump supporter and without supporting a Democrat either. Many people from both sides of the aisle have expressed not having an interest in either candidate. 

5 hours ago, Irish star said:

I’m acting Like Trump throwing Insults and Ketchup like a Toddler , Throw -<deleted>e Politics , just waiting for things to Stick , He’s has  No Platform 

No Policies “ one policy only staying out of Jail “  Voting for Pedo , Felon , Liar , Cheater , debtor , Please Explain his Good Policies, only crickets , oh No War  but he has an Iranian General Assassinated by Ginza Knives which could of caused WW 3  , Fact 

Wow, hey like, you need to have a Coke & a Smile my good man... Just let it all flow...

Deep breaths - and Relax...

If all democrats feel like this its prob best Trump wins, he can then fix the world, which was a far better place before Ol time Joe & what was her name again ..? Got in.

God Bless America'

Edited by Lokie