School Dormitory Horror: Six Boys Arrested for Rape of Two Girls

4 hours ago, Presnock said:

since the boys video'd and tried to blackmail the girls, sounds more like a planned crime than just having a romp!  The males usually get away with it (i.e. India, Muslim countries, etc) while the females are sometimes "branded" for life even if they get over it mentally which I guess many do not.  I have two daughters so am very opinionated on this school crimes bit which we see often and not only in this country.

I also have two teenage daughters and this is an appalling and awful situation.

All I'm saying is that we don't know what actually happened, and it's not as if an adult or group of adults coerced the poor girls into a situation. 

The boys are PROBABLY all guilty little Somchai sh*tbags with a poor upbringing. But I'm just trying to play Devil's Advocate before the lynch mob do their thing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

In this case...  I do agree, you are not blaming the 13 year old girls, but you seem to be trying to 'absolve' the 10-15 year old boys.

Any boy older than 10 years old knows its wrong to 'touch' anyone in the 'private-zone' (or whatever its being called)...   

.. If a child does not know this, its poor guardianship, poor parenting etc...  nevertheless, I find it hard to believe any child does not know this is wrong... and then filming it and blackmailing the girls.

I'm not trying to absolve anyone, Richard.

All I'm saying is that the lynch mob are out, but we don't know the facts and seeing that one or more of the boys was ELEVEN would suggest that things aren't a normal peado rape, where all the perpetrators know what they're doing.

All I'm saying is that this might not be as bad as many other things that happen here, and around the world, but everyone's crying gang rape.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Some spectacular 'whatifery' to try and justify your position of attempting to defend boys who are 'accused' of raping, recording and blackmailing two 13 year olds. 

Are you shifting the goal posts to try and score a win from your heinous defence of rapists ?

(the boys videoed the act).

OR... are you suggesting - we should not pass any comment, because there has been no legal judgement (as yet)... and we should only wait for the outcome - thus making a discussion forum, somewhat moot ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 2long said:

If you took a girl on a date and things happened and then she decided that she was raped by YOU, when there's more to it than that, would YOU welcome the lynch mob before fact finding?

No need to answer.

I agree with you.

when I was that age it was the girls who were instigating sex more than the males.

As coach said and backed up by the cctv the girls entered the boys room voluntarily.

i think by seeing the film the boys took of the incident that it might reveal whether or not the girls were willing. 

Plenty of females have regrets after sexual activities that they willingly participate in, especially when slut shamed. 

I think the word alleged would be an appropriate addition to the headline. 

if it turns out that the girls were in fact raped then they should be put in an adults prison where they can get similar.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Despite these claims, the school authorities are taking the allegations seriously

For once. good on the school authorities who usually try to ignore this sort of thing.

47 minutes ago, 2long said:

I'm not trying to absolve anyone, Richard.

All I'm saying is that the lynch mob are out, but we don't know the facts and seeing that one or more of the boys was ELEVEN would suggest that things aren't a normal peado rape, where all the perpetrators know what they're doing.

All I'm saying is that this might not be as bad as many other things that happen here, and around the world, but everyone's crying gang rape.

Fair enough - given both sides of the story... 

a) Girls tricked into meeting the boys in the dorm

a) Boys recorded the 'acts'

a) Boys used the footage to blackmail

b) Girls entered the dorm willingly

b) No force of threats visible

b) No other commotion reported

Should the Police be watching the video before there was a press release then - and then determining if the girls we voluntary participants in sexual activity, of if they were forcefully coerced....

- Tricked into meeting in the dorm, could have been "meet us to play cards" - that would show them entering willingly, but still coercion if there was malicious intent.

- Or were they playing spin the bottle and one thing lead to another ?

- Does the video of any sexual activity show the girls to be willing participants, or, does it show them putting up resistance, being held down etc.

- No other commotion reported - how 'powerful' were the other boys, others scared to say anything ?

The video will have a lot of answers - but on reflection, after my initial thoughts - if the girls are claiming they are raped and in-fact the video shows they were willing participants, then the 2longs comments not to 'hang-em-high' until more information is a available is valid. 

Thus: Apologies 2long - I jumped in too strongly on your post (using the phone to respond and not fully assimilate your point before I let my foot of the clutch wheel spinning into a response). 

That said: the blackmail aspect is concerning, but the video may very well exonerate or highlight guilt of the boys.

The young girls were tricked into meeting the boys at the dormitory. The attackers recorded their reprehensible acts, using the footage to blackmail the victims, threatening to release it.

claiming that CCTV footage showed the girls entering the dormitory willingly. He argued that no force or threats were visible and pointed out that other students in the dormitory reported no commotion during the alleged time of the assault.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Fair enough - given both sides of the story... 

a) Girls tricked into meeting the boys in the dorm

a) Boys recorded the 'acts'

a) Boys used the footage to blackmail

b) Girls entered the dorm willingly

b) No force of threats visible

b) No other commotion reported

Should the Police be watching the video before there was a press release then - and then determining if the girls we voluntary participants in sexual activity, of if they were forcefully coerced....

- Tricked into meeting in the dorm, could have been "meet us to play cards" - that would show them entering willingly, but still coercion if there was malicious intent.

- Or were they playing spin the bottle and one thing lead to another ?

- Does the video of any sexual activity show the girls to be willing participants, or, does it show them putting up resistance, being held down etc.

- No other commotion reported - how 'powerful' were the other boys, others scared to say anything ?

The video will have a lot of answers - but on reflection, after my initial thoughts - if the girls are claiming they are raped and in-fact the video shows they were willing participants, then the 2longs comments not to 'hang-em-high' until more information is a available is valid. 

Thus: Apologies 2long - I jumped in too strongly on your post (using the phone to respond and not fully assimilate your point before I let my foot of the clutch wheel spinning into a response). 

That said: the blackmail aspect is concerning, but the video may very well exonerate or highlight guilt of the boys.

Good man! 👌😇

7 hours ago, 2long said:

If you took a girl on a date and things happened and then she decided that she was raped by YOU, when there's more to it than that, would YOU welcome the lynch mob before fact finding?

No need to answer.

If they use such a footage to Intimidate the girls for own gain, it is already the Act of Crime itself.

Certainly not from the Genuine Relationship.  

It all tells what had had happened.

3 hours ago, 2long said:

The boys are PROBABLY all guilty little Somchai sh*tbags with a poor upbringing. But I'm just trying to play Devil's Advocate before the lynch mob do their thing.

50+ years ago, I went to 3 different high schools in 3 different states, and each of them had a group or groups of girls that would very willingly have sex with one athlete after another, and sometimes a couple of them at the same time.  It was referred to as "pulling a train" and it was usually jocks and musicians on the receiving end.  The only time there was trouble was if they ended up pregnant or one of the jocks' girlfriends got jealous and ratted them out.  

It was despicable behavior, but hardly rape given that the girls were willing participants and age appropriate.

If these guys forced, tricked, or drugged the girls, they should be hung up by their nutsacks.  Otherwise the charges should be limited to the recordings and the blackmail.  When I was that age, you'd have needed an 8mm video camera the size of a basketball to record the goings-on, so that was never an issue back then.  (And who can forget that line in the Janis Joplin movie from 30 years ago or so... about doing a whole football team)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Watawattana said:

Sad and unsurprising.  

I might have ideas on relevant sex education for boys on what is totally and utterly unacceptable, which might cause a few boys to pause before doing something they must not.  

But I have absolutely no idea on how to change the culture of an entire country.  As with companies the culture comes from the top.  If a CEO is a bully, then bullying is okay further down the org.  If lawlessness, e.g. corruption, is prevalent in a country's elite, then lawlessness is allowed in the masses who wield a bit of power.  So I guess the potential fix starts at the top?

How long you gonna wait?