Questions We Would Love to See Asked at the Upcoming Debate

DougieMax

This should be both fun and controversial to answer. I've got some I would like to see posed and I am sure readers also have some they  would like to have asked and answered.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

1. **Tax Returns**: "Why did you initially refuse to release your tax returns, and what do you think the public learned from them when they were finally revealed?"

2. **Business Failures**: "Can you explain the failures of some of your business ventures, like Trump University and the multiple bankruptcies your companies have filed for over the years?"

3. **Allegations of Misconduct**: "How do you respond to the various allegations of sexual misconduct that have been made against you over the years?"

4. **January 6th Capitol Riot**: "What responsibility do you believe you bear for the events of January 6th, and do you regret any of your actions or statements leading up to that day?"

5. **False Claims of Election Fraud**: "Do you regret repeatedly claiming that the 2020 election was 'stolen' despite the lack of evidence, and how do you respond to those who say this undermined American democracy?"

6. **COVID-19 Pandemic Response**: "How do you respond to critics who say your administration's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic cost lives?"

7. **Relationship with Vladimir Putin**: "What do you say to those who criticize your warm relationship with Vladimir Putin, especially given Russia's aggressive actions on the global stage?"

8. **Climate Change Denial**: "Why have you consistently downplayed the importance of climate change, even as scientific consensus grows stronger?"

9. **Charlottesville Remarks**: "Looking back, do you regret your statement that there were 'very fine people on both sides' after the Charlottesville rally, and how do you justify it?"

10. **Net Worth Exaggeration**: "How do you respond to accusations that you have repeatedly exaggerated your net worth over the years?"

Thank you for the effort you put into crafting this comment. I'd like to hear them asked and see how Trump parries them.

My debate question, will you promote a Marxist  economic policy over the current Capitalist policies in America?

She already mentioned Government controls on Food prices!

“Kamala Harris says her dad taught her to be fearless, but he’s been markedly absent from her public rise”.

“Family is at the forefront of Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign, and she speaks frequently and fondly of her late mother’s influence – but rarely is there mention of her father. A “Marxist” economics professor who left Jamaica for UC Berkeley, Donald J Harris has said little about his daughter during her meteoric rise – other than to scold her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kamala-harris-father-marxist-election-b2597613.html

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Great idea. I would like Trump to ask her

What was your involvement in putting Mr Trulove on death row, you convicted an innocent man, didn't you? Why did you not evaluate the evidence from 4 policemen better? Do you think you're easily fooled?

Wow.

That's a deep dive. You seem to be deep in the Trump weeds.

How about Donald Trump calling for the execution of the Central Park Five, Black youths who were wrongfully accused of rape? Trump placed full page ads demanding the execution of innocent people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, riclag said:

My debate question, will you promote a Marxist  economic policy over the current Capitalist policies in America?

“Kamala Harris says her dad taught her to be fearless, but he’s been markedly absent from her public rise”.

“Family is at the forefront of Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign, and she speaks frequently and fondly of her late mother’s influence – but rarely is there mention of her father. A “Marxist” economics professor who left Jamaica for UC Berkeley, Donald J Harris has said little about his daughter during her meteoric rise – other than to scold her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kamala-harris-father-marxist-election-b2597613.html

Great link as always.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote."

Impressive man.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, riclag said:

You use the term "Marxist", but I don't think you understand what it means.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Kamala, you're a criminal attorney. Why would or should America put its economy into the hands of a criminal attorney who lacks the most rudimentary understanding of economics?

Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times.

You really don't want to go down that path.

Why do you cheat at golf?

Why do you think dead soldiers are suckers and losers?

Why do you want to date your daughter Ivanka?

Why do you claim immigrants are criminals, with no supporting evidence?

Why do you think it's OK to grab women by their pussy?

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

She wears brown suits

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Does Willie Brown have a big willie?

What services did you provide for Willie that he promoted you in the political world and bought you a BMW?

Indeed. There was a time in her life when her mouth was stuck in this position ...

Kam.jpg

• Haha 2