DJ Trump goes to Arlington

Veterans Groups Condemn Trump’s Arlington National Cemetery Photo Op

Donald Trump’s photographed visit to Arlington National Cemetery earlier this week has drawn widespread criticism from many veterans’ groups, members of Congress who served, and even an official who served in the former president’s Cabinet.

Staffers for the 2024 Republican nominee reportedly verbally abused and shoved an Arlington official who tried to prevent his photographers from taking pictures of Section 60—the part of the cemetery dedicated to veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, NPR first reported on Tuesday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump does not respect anything. He did not respect his wife when he was shagging Stormy Daniels. He disrespects golf, by cheating. He has no respect for the Constitution. He has no respect for women.

Trump enjoys giving the finger to honorable traditions, because he knows it plays well with his low-life base.

all in you deluded head

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you'd like to hear what Trump himself really thinks of you, according to his former press secretary.

RFK and Tulsi were both Dems, do you still give them credit now they speak out

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Trump is a disgusting human being. The man has no decency. He's all smiles standing on the sacred grave of a fallen soldier. And he's doing it to score political points against Biden/Harris. Even though he bears as much or more of the blame for those soldiers dying as do Biden/Harris. It was Trump who cut the deal to cut and run out of Afghanistan. It was Trump who signed the deal with the Taliban to leave by May 2021. It was Trump who threw the Afghan government under the bus (so says Trump's former National Security Advisor). It was Trump who agreed to release 5,000 hard-core Taliban which led to the takeover of Afghanistan. Shame on Trump. Period. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/20/trump-peace-deal-taliban/

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/video/trump-biden-afghanistan-withdrawl-mcmaster-ac360-digvid

it was trump that signed it, but it wasn't Trump the totally F****d it up...that was Biden and Harris administrations. those 9 or 12 troops that died are on their heads, as are the civilians that fell off the planes trying to flee. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so, there is no real video verification this even happened?,  then i'd bet it BS!,

everyone has mobiles and record anything at an instant, Trump team kicking off at such a high level event and no footage of it..... B******T!!

its just another fake story to get all you pearl clutchers going!! suckers

Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung disputed claims of a physical altercation, but said an unnamed individual decided to “physically block members of President Trump’s team during a very solemn ceremony.” Cheung suggested that Trump’s team has video to back up the claim, though no video of the incident has been released yet.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/29/politics/us-army-rebukes-trump-campaign-arlington-incident/index.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung disputed claims of a physical altercation, but said an unnamed individual decided to “physically block members of President Trump’s team during a very solemn ceremony.” Cheung suggested that Trump’s team has video to back up the claim, though no video of the incident has been released yet.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/29/politics/us-army-rebukes-trump-campaign-arlington-incident/index.html

The video would tell the truth, assuming Trump doesn't have it doctored. It will never be released.

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There is nothing that he does that should shock or surprise anyone. 

As both of my parent's remains are there at Arlington I have personal experience of the the high standards of ethics and public service of the workers there.

The scum bucket that is Trump has no respect or concern for anyone or anything other than himself. He's insane but it's even more insane that he might be president again. 

Many here are truely thankful for your family and sadden for your loss

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem to be delusional.

The Trump staff are in on the conspiracy, too?

no, skeptical, i have followed Trumps since he won in 16, i have seen so many 'bombshell' stories over the years that all turn out to be total <deleted>, i do not believe a load of left wing anti trump media claiming something happened, show video proof, its an easy way to prove what happened of anything actually did

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't know Tulsi. The general consensus seems to be RFK is a raving lunatic.

So you deflect to those two. You can't handle the truth, Trump thinks you are a basement dweller.

Who is delusional?

i don't have a basement, i do have a very nice villa in the tropics!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Still very much in denial, aren't you? A grub like Trump calling you a basement dweller behind closed doors. You remind me of a dog licking its masters' hand after a whipping.

You are talking about no video, saying the incident was BS. Here's what the Army has to say:

the video already been posted, there is NO FOOTAGE of this so called incident, so nobody knows for sure what if anything happened, my guess is its a either nothing burger, something trivia blown out of proportions in order to slag Trump. 

the statement doesnt mention Trump or the Trump campaign, so it's the person talking opinion......

FOOTAGE OR SHUT UP

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

there is NO FOOTAGE of this so called incident, so nobody knows for sure what if anything happened,

Trump campaign communications director Steven Cheung told CBS News earlier this week there was "no physical altercation as described and we are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made." 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arlington-national-cemetery-donald-trump-campaign-dispute/  

Updated on: August 29, 2024 / 8:07 PM EDT / CBS News

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Trump campaign communications director Steven Cheung told CBS News earlier this week there was "no physical altercation as described and we are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made." 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arlington-national-cemetery-donald-trump-campaign-dispute/  

Updated on: August 29, 2024 / 8:07 PM EDT / CBS News

good, so lets see it, stop all this BS

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the video already been posted, there is NO FOOTAGE of this so called incident, so nobody knows for sure what if anything happened, my guess is its a either nothing burger, something trivia blown out of proportions in order to slag Trump. 

the statement doesnt mention Trump or the Trump campaign, so it's the person talking opinion......

FOOTAGE OR SHUT UP

You can tell the US Army that they are wrong.

• Like 1