Horrifying Accident: Woman in Pickup Truck Fatally Strikes Harley-Davidson Rider

webfact

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Our team of AN now 'wisea$$es' on the case to comment on the comments that would naturally be discussed on a forum designed specifically for discussion !!! :whistling:

Designed for discussion ....who are you kidding, you mean argument and conflict. Each and everytime that you engage me in a discussion it ends in argument because you won't listen, you don't understand others have a different opinion to you, you get frustrated and start calling me names and being nasty. 

There's a few of your type here, you guys hold a grudge, you look through the different threads and latch on to my comments, replying with hostility, you can't move on. 

Every day I read through the many threads, I see you complaining, moaning about this and that, aggressively questioning anyone who you disagree with, this is not discussion.

I regularly see you antagonizing other members here, you are just looking for an argument. 

I am a AN forum member for information and knowledge, I read the article, I occasionally make a comment, scrolling past other comments I disagree with, then I'm off to the next article, but you purposely attack others and are just here for conflict, always with nasty and rude comments 

You need to get yourself a hobby, keep yourself away from the keyboard, stop annoying others here. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Almost killed a motorcycle rider this morning myself at one our many notorious marked U-Turns here, they even put a large speed bump to stop stupid people, but they still try to fly over the speed bump and deny the U-Turning vehicle to complete its turn. If you are behind the Speed bump, and the U-Turning vehicle is already in the intersection turning, DO NOT TRY TO FLY PAST THE VEHICLE BEFORE IT COMPLETES IT'S TURN!!! I swear Thai people were born without brains, or at the very least should never have been given a drivers license. Most of Thai driving problems could be handled with putting people through a proper road test before ever giving them a license, well that and enforcement of laws/rules.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/28/2024 at 9:34 PM, MalcolmB said:

I would say no helmet.

And 3am, likely drugs and alcohol involved.

She was probably on her phone.

Possible brake failure. 
He probably pulled out without looking. 
Motorcycle riding up the wrong side of the road with no tail lights. 
How does a 23 year old buy that car? Rich parents. 

Solved

Funny how ppl think everyone with a nice vehicle is rich. When most of the time , it is someone living beyond their means , struggling with debt