Trump Intensifies Attacks on Harris as Race Heats Up

CharlieH

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It got so bad that even her supporters like Stephen A Smith were telling her to stop hiding.

Stephen A is my guy. ESPN is a sinking ship though

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

One bot to another

Yeah but Im not a cheap chinese or Iranian one likesome one line responders, I can put a coherent argument together without cut and paste.

Not that your opinion matters, but tell us how Walzs lies about his service are "bad grammar"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

You sure? A lot of your responses seem to originate from Russian or Chinese propaganda. Your arguments are hardly coherent and never backed up with facts. Quite the opposite.

Not following what bad grammar means. Perhaps you should turn off the divisive media outlets you follow

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tim-walz-false-statements-weapons-of-war_n_66d12232e4b0099ccb749159

Bad Grammar. Your botness is now certain

49 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Start with minding your own business and leave the people of the world doing their own thing.

Hmm... and here i thought it is the business of every American to question if some ditzy woman has the umph and knowledge to be the next president. I guess I should vote for her so she can have the keys to the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. Someone who knows nothing about what is happening around the world and someone who flips flops on what she thinks all the time. I guess you told me there... None of my business huh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

His attacks are all he has. There is almost a complete absence of policy and vision. And the few policies he does have, like the crazy, weird tariffs are a tax hike on the American consumer, which nobody needs. 

Sounds like Harris too... The few policies she has get flip flopped around depending on what will gain her votes. No commitment which also means nothing will get done while she is prez. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It's not. America has some of the smartest people in the world. The only Chess player who ever came close to the Russians  was Bobby Fisher. 

But one only needs to look at Trump. A media genius. A real estate Moghul. Created a media company worth 5 billion in a few months. And on top of that the political genius of our lifetime.

All the world envies America this remarkable man, Donald Trump

Bobby Fisher was not an "American" 

Mother from Poland Jewish and communists. Father on paper German, but probably an Hungarian. 

Fishers life was chaotic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

And a convicted criminal, misogynist, con man, and overall horrible person. America deserves better. Stunning anyone likes him.

At least you didn't claim "pedophile". Good man. 

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Bobby Fisher was not an "American" 

Mother from Poland Jewish and communists. Father on paper German, but probably an Hungarian. 

Fishers life was chaotic

Nonsense, Bobby Fisher was as American as they come. Born in Chicago. 

Sadly he grew to hate his country.