High CBD Low THC

I don't know anything about weed really.   I would like to try some to help me relax and sleep better.  Any suggestions on what strain to buy and where to buy it in Bangkok?  Approximate cost for a gram?

I stopped by a shop on Saladeng Soi 1 that someone recommended to me and they said they don't sell weed by the single gram and wanted 1000 baht for what they said would be useful for my purposes.  I really just want to give a gram or a joint a try and see if I like it.  Thanks for your suggestions.  

On 8/31/2024 at 9:59 PM, wombat said:

buy a pre-rolled joint from any weed shop and give it a puff or 5 before bed.

get back to us on how you went please

Apparently he is still sleeping from your advice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ricklev said:

It was not the advice I am seeking.  

if you can wait a day or so. pm me your address and phone and i will have my wife send you a sample on me. should do the trick. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 5:59 PM, ricklev said:

I don't know anything about weed really.   I would like to try some to help me relax and sleep better.  Any suggestions on what strain to buy and where to buy it in Bangkok?  Approximate cost for a gram?

I stopped by a shop on Saladeng Soi 1 that someone recommended to me and they said they don't sell weed by the single gram and wanted 1000 baht for what they said would be useful for my purposes.  I really just want to give a gram or a joint a try and see if I like it.  Thanks for your suggestions.  

Are you looking to get high/stoned, or you want a high CBD with minimal THC?

If you only want CBD weed, I doubt you'll find it in Thailand and I never saw it.

However, you can decarb weed, specifically to result in CBD, and mostly eliminated THC.  But the end product is not for smoking.  The result is ready for ingestion, grind it up and sprinkle on food, or infuse it with coconut oil - but only cold pressed organic virgin coconut oil.  Big C has this type of coconut oil.  Or, you could infuse it with butter.  

To do this without the correct equipment, would be very difficult because of the precise temperature required to decarb for CBD or THC.  Ardent makes a device (available in 110v or 220v.  Set you back about $300, maybe a lil more as I have not bought one in a couple of years.  Easy, very easy.  Put your weed in, select decarb THC or CBD and wait until it finishes, about 2 hours later.  Next, is the infusion, same process for either THC or CBD.

I doubt anyone using any method at home (oven, etc) will ever get any good results.  No waste, the decarb process results in upper high 98% efficiency.  There's other devices similar to Ardent, but my experience is only with Ardent model FX.  DECARBOXYLATION

Check this out on the Ardent site: ardentcannabis . com

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NedR69 said:

or infuse it with coconut oil - but only cold pressed organic virgin coconut oil.  Big C has this type of coconut oil.  Or, you could infuse it with butter.  

MCT oil is the best for this. Better absorption of cannabinoids. Stays fresh longer when storing it. Doesn't harden in the fridge. No smell or odor. Can easily get it on Lazada. 

On 8/31/2024 at 5:59 PM, ricklev said:

Any suggestions on what strain to buy and where to buy it in Bangkok?  Approximate cost for a gram?

See the post below. Bangkok Kush is a reliable source. Take any of their mid-grade strains on their website link here: https://bkkushhh.com/product-category/mid-grade 

All the ones in the 20-25 Baht per gram price range will all be good for a first time user because they won’t be too strong on the THC side. You can choose any of them: Khalifa Mints, Radical Juice, Space Cookies, Candyman, etc, take your pick. Or get a gram or two of a few different ones to try out a few of them since cost per gram is so low. 

You can order from them online and have it delivered. Not sure if they have a minimum order requirement, but they might charge a small delivery fee on small orders.

You will probably end up spending no more than a few hundred Baht in total. You’re fortunate to be in Thailand where there are lots of inexpensive weed options. 

Edited by RSD1

Instead of going the flower direction. I use a Disposable CBD Vape which is THC-free. The brand is "CBD Monsta".  I use the 500 mg CBD. I take a few puffs at night and sleep like a baby. And it relieves me of all joint pain, too. It comes in assorted strains. I buy the OG Kush. Most major Cannabis places will sell it. I usually go to a place called, GO-Green to buy my stuff. Give it a try, I think it is what will help you.

14 hours ago, RSD1 said:

See the post below. Bangkok Kush is a reliable source. Take any of their mid-grade strains on their website link here: https://bkkushhh.com/product-category/mid-grade 

All the ones in the 20-25 Baht per gram price range will all be good for a first time user because they won’t be too strong on the THC side. You can choose any of them: Khalifa Mints, Radical Juice, Space Cookies, Candyman, etc, take your pick. Or get a gram or two of a few different ones to try out a few of them since cost per gram is so low. 

You can order from them online and have it delivered. Not sure if they have a minimum order requirement, but they might charge a small delivery fee on small orders.

You will probably end up spending no more than a few hundred Baht in total. You’re fortunate to be in Thailand where there are lots of inexpensive weed options. 

Thanks.  I ordered a few strains to try.  

13 hours ago, Crazy Noobie said:

Instead of going the flower direction. I use a Disposable CBD Vape which is THC-free. The brand is "CBD Monsta".  I use the 500 mg CBD. I take a few puffs at night and sleep like a baby. And it relieves me of all joint pain, too. It comes in assorted strains. I buy the OG Kush. Most major Cannabis places will sell it. I usually go to a place called, GO-Green to buy my stuff. Give it a try, I think it is what will help you.

Thanks.  Is that GO-Green in Chiang Mai?  Google is not giving me anything about CBD Monsta either.  I would like to give it a try.  Any further details would be appreciated.  

14 hours ago, Crazy Noobie said:

These are dangerous to health because you are inhaling oil and artificial flavor in the form of chemicals into your lungs.