When Thai 'gangsters' move in next door...

17 hours ago, bob smith said:

sadly at my main residence a bunch of Thai gangsters seem to have moved into our street.

They are heavily tatted and are/were members of a gang.

I know this as I have done a lot of research on them through social media..

I know their names, where they have done time, which gangs they are affiliated with etc... for me it doesn't really matter.I have 5 properties that I can stay.but for mrs. smith it's different... for now she needs to be at the main house but I am pushing her to sell up and move, these people are not normal. they have guns, stay up till all hours, drive loud bikes/cars and treat all the other residents like sh!t.

I would like to add that this house is in a relatively affluent area, it was the last thing we expected that would happen when we bought the place.I have already told mrs. smith that as long as the mafia are partying in my once tranquil soi then I shall not be returning anytime soon.

bob.

If these are your properties and you say 'when we bought it', but also say that you are pushing her to sell up and move, then who owns what?

Conflict of ownership claims right there!

Edited by Bundooman
Incomplete question

17 hours ago, bob smith said:

bunch of Thai gangsters seem to have moved into our street

We are all worried about you BS 

Once these gangsters find out that you are a Thai basher, anti Thai guy and that you hate all Thai's, you will be taken to the pig farm and become pig food. 

Get out of there BS, you are in danger. 

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, bob smith said:

sadly at my main residence a bunch of Thai gangsters seem to have moved into our street.

I know their names, where they have done time, which gangs they are affiliated with etc... for me it doesn't really matter.I have 5 properties that I can stay.but for mrs. smith it's different... for now she needs to be at the main house but I am pushing her to sell up and move, these people are not normal. they have guns, stay up till all hours, drive loud bikes/cars and treat all the other residents like sh!t.

I would like to add that this house is in a relatively affluent area, it was the last thing we expected that would happen when we bought the place.I have already told mrs. smith that as long as the mafia are partying in my once tranquil soi then I shall not be returning anytime soon.

bob.

You made up your decision already.....sell and move🤗

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

bob.

Why not go and tell THEM what you think of them

I'm sure they will move away :sorry:  Move in with you  

19 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Well luckily Bob is a lot braver than you.

He went out and saved her. 
He is a legend that Bob.

With more imagination than Walt Disney.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

The secret life of  Walter Mitty should be renamed The fantasies of Bob Smith.

The secret life of  Walter Mitty should be renamed The fantasies of Bob Walt Disney Smith.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

How classy Bob! So, you mean you leave your wife alone with a bunch of criminals next door. That´s low.

He's gone to get his AK47

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

What exactly did you expect him to do? 

The golden rule is to never get involved in a domestic dispute. Call the police. Stand on the side, and cough so that your presence is known, but that's it. It is a no win situation. The thugs always win unless they upset nastier thugs, like the police or senior military.

This is not his country and the locals are not worth dying for. Interjecting oneself is a good way to  be killed, and they do kill foreigners with impunity.

That's been a valuable life-lesson wherever I have been in the world. Don't get involved in other people's problems, certainly not if they're strangers to you. As you say, the best thing to do is call the cops. One can very quickly and easily become "collateral damage".

Edited by Andrew65
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

He's gone to get his AK47

What, is that the only thing he can get a hold of? I thought he would intercept a delivery to Ukraine and come back with an F-16. Actually waiting to hear that story.

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2024 at 2:11 PM, MalcolmB said:

Well I hope you were not gutless and went out and helped her. 

Damsels in distress can get you shot or stabbed, I would take my glasses off and everything becomes a peaceful blur while singing a loud song to drown out the screams, she annoyed the gangster, no need for you to make the same mistake.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 2:01 PM, bob smith said:

bob.

There is only one thing worse thing than being Donald Trump:

Pretending to be!!!

Maybe those "Gangsters" are Democrats"

• Confused 1

On 9/2/2024 at 4:35 PM, ChrisKC said:

There is only one thing worse thing than being Donald Trump:

Pretending to be!!!

Maybe those "Gangsters" are Democrats"

Somebody is confused? The reference to Trump is bob's own profile pic and at his profile shows half a MAGA image.

Enough said!!

I don’t think decent people would move next door to you, Bob. Do you ever go back and read your own nonsensical, rambling posts?  It’s lunacy. 

I’m sure it was a nice neighborhood when you moved in. I believe you.  Then property values plummeted. And the “fellers with tatoos moved in next door”.   

I’m pretty sure almost no one believes anything you ever write on here.  Except that every restaurant you go to throws the food and check on the table and tells you to get out.  

Quitting alcohol by replacing it with coffe and tea, then gloating about two days sober, then bragging about stocking you fridge and cabinets with hard booze and beers.  

How are you not ashamed?  Would you want to live next door to yourself?  I didn’t think so.