"Big Boobs Barbershop" Draws Crowds with Expert Haircuts in Khon Kaen

webfact

23 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Years ago in the small town my wife is from, I decided to pay to have my hair washed.   It was so inexpensive that I said, "You should charge me double to wash my hair."   Went back again, and you guessed it,  She doubled the price.

Never Encourage them to UP the Price....

14 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Well between that, "Catholic Nun Barbershop",  and "Ugly Fat Girl Barbershop" this name was the winner. And how do you know she's not a decent girl who just had a brilliant idea to market her shop? Where do you get your moral authority to presume to judge anyway? There are plenty of beautiful Thai girls who don't sell sex. So as far as decency goes, you're the one with the dirty and prejudiced mind. I hope your life has a happy ending. Cheers. 

Thailand the land known for its sex and this kind things will surely contribute to it.. Happy to see that you don't understand that. Besides that there is a big difference between sexy and hookerish....

20 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Reasonably priced? Where I lived near Khon Kaen, most of the barber shops in our rural town charged a standard 60 baht!

That's for the mentally retarded Forest Gump look characteristic of most farang resident in Isaan.