Arrest Warrant Issued for Indian Man For Assaulting 14-Year-Old Girl

webfact

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

The report says he did not have the girl's consent, and was not married to her. I can only assume this was a reporting error, the only issue being the fact that she was only 14.

I took it to mean that's how the law is worded. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Paradise Pete

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

you think that is fine.

I and many others don’t.

We must assume? Why must we assume?

They have gone to jail.

There is no Internet in Thai jails, so they were hardly going to post about it on this forum were they.

I am not sure if you are dim or just trying to wind me up with your nonsensical posts.

How would it be if you try to understand a little bit better, and stop accusing me for things you take out of context, that has a totally different meaning in my posts? Below you see a screenshot of my post you quoted parts taken out of context from:image.png.5a26a8949bd9c2ac67a546af2bfa89a9.png

As you clearly can see, the one sentence you took out of context has a totally different meaning if you look at the rest I have circled in my post. Means you are accusing me of something that you have changed the meaning of, because I post, In my mind it´s definitely wrong and off limits. Means, that it´s not ok for me. Still, according to the law in Thailand, it´s not assault or rape.

Regarding going to jail, it´s the same thing for you, because you don´t understand what you read. That is not pointed on the people you read about in the news, but instead the people that you mentioned have written about it in this forum. They did not go to jail, because parents and the girl in question approved. After that, you post something like below:

I am not sure if you are dim or just trying to wind me up with your nonsensical posts.

How in the world can you ask my if I am dim, when you take things out of context or have difficulties understanding what you read.

After that you have this one:image.png.1b3e193d61574d3b3b9c6878328db9ef.png

As guess neither Mr Proton could understand it´s not called rape nor assault if girl and parents give approval in Thailand. That´s where we are, and therefore you are wrong. Again, see out of the moral aspect, most, including me, think it´s wrong.

Do not ever again, accuse me for something you have twisted, taken out of context or can´t understand the meaning of.

image.png

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

You are not paying attention, I made the post then saw the one above about another poster with an under aged bar girl. I was merely edited it pointing out what I said was not connected to him.

What you say is totally irrelevant, as he is wrong, and so are you. The posters that have married young girls on this forum and are posting about it, have not been accused of rape nor assault. Most likely because it was approved both by girl and parents. I never said I think it´s morally right, but that´s the laws in Thailand. Therefore, you are wrong!

Never thought I’d say this but in Thailand I’d take a dour, sullen, drunk Russian over any Indian, especially those in Phuket and Pattaya.  S*** has gone way downhill since they arrived en masse.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

Why don't you bickering fools get a room?

Do you have a problem with people discussing in threads in a forum? if so, maybe you should consider taking some time off and play the violin instead or finds threads that are suitable for you.

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

I have a problem with people like you who HOG the entire post with nonsensical back and forth arguments with another member, forcing us to sift through all your BS trying to find the actual details and intelligent replies that we are actually interested in, yes.

Ok, so I should accept changes of meaning and out of context replies to my posts without replying? I should also accept name calling and that I am dim or other slur I get from this poster in many threads I post in? That´s not gonna happen, so you just have to live with your problem. I have done nothing to you.

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I have a problem with people like you who HOG the entire post with nonsensical back and forth arguments with another member, forcing us to sift through all your BS trying to find the actual details and intelligent replies that we are actually interested in, yes.

Just report it and a Mod will trim it away! All you seem to do is add to it and join  in!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

The posters that have married young girls on this forum and are posting about it, have not been accused of rape nor assault. Most likely because it was approved both by girl and parents

Nah, you still don’t get it. How would you know?

He was referring to the one who got his step daughter pregnant and then mother of the girl raised that child as if she was the mother, not the grandmother. 

I think most normal people would see that that sort of thing is morally wrong and it is taking advantage of a wealth disparity.

I think most normal people would see that that sort of thing is morally wrong and it is taking advantage of a wealth disparity.

But, I have been telling you I think it´s morally wrong in 2-3 replies by now. You still go on trying to convince me of something I already agree with.

After that, you are asking me if I am trying to wind you up??? Are you sure are sheep are home?