Allan Lichtman, the Nostradamus of U.S. presidential predictions has made his FINAL pick

Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

As I mentioned in the other thread, he correctly predicted that Obama and the Dems would prevail in 2008....

[The Keys to the White House firmly pre-
dict a Democratic victory in the popular
vote in 2008. It is most improbable that
the course of events will swing the Keys
back in line for the GOP.]

https://www.socialstudies.org/system/files/publications/articles/se_720110.pdf

He gave Obama 5/13 in 2008. Yet claims afterwards he picked him to win. On a score of 5/13? 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Aside from Lichtman's remarkable success in predicting, a really cool thing about him is that he's open about his political views while at the same time being totally objective on his presidential keys analysis.

The same man posted this and also correctly predicted Trump would win in 2016 which went against the consensus.

Lincoln was the worst president, his invasion of the CSA cost at least 600k American lives.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Even worse, it put an end to slavery...oh wait a minute...

Of course, back then, they didn't exactly count as Americans...

The war was to re unite the CSA with the Union, ending slavery was a side issue that Lincoln was never bothered about. He said if he could save the Union by freeing no slaves or just some he would. He also offered the CSA a deal keeping slavery legal until 1900 if they would rejoin the Union. When they refused almost 2 years into the war he announced the proclamation to free slaves and only in the CSA where he had no authority, slavery was still legal in 4 Union states. The proclamation was just a tactic to effect a slave rebellion in the CSA. Lincoln freed no slaves, that was not done until the 13th amendment 8 months after Lincoln was killed. Americans have been brainwashed about the great 'liberator'.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

The war was to re unite the CSA with the Union, ending slavery was a side issue that Lincoln was never bothered about. He said if he could save the Union by freeing no slaves or just some he would. He also offered the CSA a deal keeping slavery legal until 1900 if they would rejoin the Union. When they refused almost 2 years into the war he announced the proclamation to free slaves and only in the CSA where he had no authority, slavery was still legal in 4 Union states. The proclamation was just a tactic to effect a slave rebellion in the CSA. Lincoln freed no slaves, that was not done until the 13th amendment 8 months after Lincoln was killed. Americans have been brainwashed about the great 'liberator'.

He seems to have a lot of statues commemorating him.

Do you think Trump will ever get a statue, or have a ship named after him?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, he did predict Trump would win.

Looking at it, he predicted Trump would win the popular vote. Which was wrong. Trump lost the popular vote.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He seems to have a lot of statues commemorating him.

Do you think Trump will ever get a statue, or have a ship named after him?

Should be pulled down, he was a tyrant and a traitor to the constitution, as well as a white supremacist Read some of his speeches eg 18th Sept 1858

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. 

Edited by proton
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Congress could have ended slavery? Even if the Constitution would have allowed for it, how do you think the South would have reacted? In fact, the reason that the South seceded was that it was clear the as new states were added, slave states would be more and more outnumbered.

You need to go back to school

• Haha 2