Jomtien beach rd baht bus route?

sanook 1

For about ,200 baht you can charter a songkow anytime. I have some regulars on the line that I charter for various occasions. They do run at nite in Jomtien. And if there is any question about whether they will go all the way down, just flash 100 baht through back window and point. Everything is easy around here with cash

@SAFETY FIRST: Some do and some don't. That's what the 100 is for , or less in daytime

Edited by morrobay
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've never seen a baht bus going beyond the u turn at Just Burgers. 

Well that's how you say I have very limited experience on this subject and really should not be commenting here since I don't know wtf I'm talking about. 

IMG_20240830_082549.jpg.c994605671020aed53083b9a3060b723.jpg

13 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

No need to get hostile.

Its important that if commenting the information is correct.

Maybe the OP jumps on a baht bus expecting to go through to the end of beach road but is told to disembark prematurely. 

Ok  I go to  South Jomtien about ,3 or 4 times a week to get out of Dodge. And about 33 % go all the way

And actually I have my regulars for that route that go all the way. W/O  charter for 50 baht. It's well worth it to avoid the transfer hassle 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

IMG_20240830_082549.jpg.c994605671020aed53083b9a3060b723.jpg

Ok  I go to  South Jomtien about ,3 or 4 times a week to get out of Dodge. And about 33 % go all the way

And actually I have my regulars for that route that go all the way. W/O  charter for 50 baht. It's well worth it to avoid the transfer hassle 

OK, thanks, this is good information for the OP 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've never seen a baht bus going beyond the u turn at Just Burgers. 

Yes, you can private hire but the OP did not ask about private hire baht bus. 

But they do. The furthest is usually up to Pupen, wherein they turn around and go back. Of course they can choose to go back earlier if there is no one onboard. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, sanook 1 said:

How far down jomtien beach rd (soi number) does the baht buses start and stop their route?

In answer to your question, they can start from Pattaya Tai/Thappraya and go all the way to Pupen on the Jomtien Beach road. Then on the way back turn in to Chaiyapreuk then Jomtien Second road back to Pattaya.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1