Labour's Britain: A Landscape of Bluster and Inaction

Social Media

UK general government gross debt is around £2,720.8 billion (that's 2.7 Trillion)

Taking 1.2 Billion from pensioners like it's going to save the country does seem mean, they don't have a chance to claim for pension credits this year.

Labour would have been better received had they announced this in the budget for next year

14 minutes ago, James105 said:

How about you provide a link that shows Africa is not corrupt and every single penny of that money will be spent on climate change.   

I made absolutely no statement on corruption in Africa.

You however made a claim that you clearly cannot substantiate.

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I made absolutely no statement on corruption in Africa.

You however made a claim that you clearly cannot substantiate.

I made a joke about corruption in Africa based on the utter nonsense/stupidity of the clowns in government sending £11.6bn of UK taxpayers money there expecting to get any kind of return on it so no I won't be supplying a link to what was a very obvious joke, although it is possible it was only obvious to those with a double digit IQ.     

I can however supply links on how many pensioners Labour expected to die if winter fuel allowance was removed though if you would like to see yet another one of those? 

9 hours ago, James105 said:

I made a joke about corruption in Africa based on the utter nonsense/stupidity of the clowns in government sending £11.6bn of UK taxpayers money there expecting to get any kind of return on it so no I won't be supplying a link to what was a very obvious joke, although it is possible it was only obvious to those with a double digit IQ.     

I can however supply links on how many pensioners Labour expected to die if winter fuel allowance was removed though if you would like to see yet another one of those? 

This isn’t the pub forum.

Forgive me for calling out your baseless claim.