Lloyds International Bank Offshore

Anyone use it and having difficulty logging on ?

Those who use it will know the process.

Last week a couple of times I got to the stage where they call me and I input the 4 digit code, each time it said wrong code and didn't alow access. Twice I took screen shots of the log in screen on my laptop and the code I input on my mobile to ensure they were correct.

Yesterday and today I get to the stage to request the call but it never rings, just the icon going round on the laptop until it times out and says I input the incorrect code.

I searched Google and it does say on 2/9/24 customers had trouble accessing their accounts but I think that was UK Lloyds, not International and was over a week ago.

Can anyone using the service attempt to log in and inform me if successful? I've checked my sim card and had friend call me to ensure the problem isn't with my mobile.

Thanks.

Edited by YorkshireTyke
typos

3 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Can anyone using the service attempt to log in

Just tried and first time when I clicked to ring my number said it had failed. Tried again and the number to input showed up but no call received on my mobile. 

So yes there are definite issues which weren't there the other week.

Have you tried calling telephone banking to inform them?

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, topt said:

Just tried and first time when I clicked to ring my number said it had failed. Tried again and the number to input showed up but no call received on my mobile. 

So yes there are definite issues which weren't there the other week.

Have you tried calling telephone banking to inform them?

I did ring a number, can't remember if it was from my bank statement or contact us from the website, however, I got a Thai message probably saying not enough credit!

Tried logging on again just now, received the phone call but the 4 digit code was not accepted. Again took screen shots to prove I input the correct code.

3 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

I did ring a number, can't remember if it was from my bank statement or contact us from the website, however, I got a Thai message probably saying not enough credit!

Use Skype to phone (£5 credit more than enough) or MyTello has been recommended recently. 

Last time I logged in I had to input the number on 2 successive tries as the first one failed - so 2 different nos. 

Have you tried it with a vpn to see if it makes any difference?

4 hours ago, topt said:

Use Skype to phone (£5 credit more than enough) or MyTello has been recommended recently. 

Last time I logged in I had to input the number on 2 successive tries as the first one failed - so 2 different nos. 

Have you tried it with a vpn to see if it makes any difference?

Not used a VPN, never had problems without one previously.

I've searched my emails and found a couple of messages so I have replied to those with my problem, see if I get a reply.

17 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

I've searched my emails and found a couple of messages so I have replied to those with my problem, see if I get a reply.

I got replies to both emails, one saying ring the telephone banking number, the other one more promising as it asked was I in a quiet room, did I type or speak the number. I did reply but that was late in the evening so probably close to closing time in the UK, I will wait until this evening again which will be after lunch in the UK and try your Skype suggestion.

What is worrying is that they never mentioned any problems at their end which hints it's at my end.  I've tried again this morning but the call doesn't arrive, just the waiting circle on my laptop.

I did also send the screenshots of yesterdays attempt which shows I did input the correct 4 digit number.

I've also made and received calls using my number to check the sim/phone is working ok. I may swap the sim to my old phone to to definitely eliminate any issue with my phone.

55 minutes ago, nglodnig said:

Just logged in (https://www.lloydsbank.com/international.html) - straight through no problem - not even called and asked for a code. This call back thing seems to be random - had one the other day first time in weeks.

No, it is compulsory and part of their secure log in process.

Log onto Internet Banking | Lloyds Bank International

Currency internet banking, user ID stafrting with C

Edited by YorkshireTyke
clarification
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nglodnig said:

not for me it isn't!

You are either very lucky or as YT says it is a different account or......something.........

The link you gave does not need any login.........

I have the same as YT. It is a PITA but cannot do anything about it.

Edit - Since I don't need them for anything at the moment I will wait to see the outcome of YT's call before trying again.

Edited by topt

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

Just tried it.

No call received!

It's been working just fine in the past of course.

So you have the same account where they call you to input a 4 digit code the same as topt and me?

They replied again to my email saying they have adjusted my profile and could I try again. I did this at 7 pm but still no call received, just the circle going round and round on my laptop.

I replied with that info and they replied apologising saying she has escalated the matter for further investigation.

Again no mention of others having any issues.

This lady seems helpful and responsive so if you guys want to exert a bit of pressure her name is Andrea Gaul and email is *Email removed* (see rules)

Edited by cdnvic
Removed email as per rules.
  • Like 1