Size matters: Thai barber goes viral for pricing list based on penis size - video

snoop1130

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

I'm headed there tomorrow first thing ..   80 baht still not bad for my hair cut :goof:

I was worried that XL would be 120 baht ... 

I have gone to a barber who now charges 100 baht (two years ago was 80 baht). Fair price for me (ha! only have half a head of hair these days). 120 baht, including tip is a fair price for me to pay for the 30 minutes.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, chrisbangkok said:

Modified penis ? ... no skin off my nose :biggrin:

That's point...What about Jewish customers? 🤔 (No offence meant)  😁

As for myself, I think i'm too old to get a mortgage 🙄

On 9/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, snoop1130 said:

COVER-PIC-13.png

A barber in the central province of Ayutthaya went viral on Thai social media for charging customers based on the size of their penis, rather than the length of their hair.

A picture of the service price list at the barber shop in Ayutthaya was shared by numerous Thai news agencies and netizens. The pricing list stated, “Small penis 40 baht, Medium penis 60 baht, Large penis 80 baht, and Mo (modified) penis 100 baht.”

The barber, 40 year old Apirak “Tee” Klinbuppha, shared in an interview with Channel 3 that he opened the barber shop just three months ago and received very positive feedback. He believed that the service fees based on penis size played an important role in attracting customers.

Apirak explained that he had been searching for his dream job for over eight years and had worked in various industries before finding happiness as a barber. His shop, located near one of Ayutthaya’s popular tourist attractions, Prasat Nakhon Luang, was decorated in a vintage style to match with historical attractions.

Apirak mentioned that he had not yet named his barber shop and had not planned any advertising for it. He did not expect the humorous service fee to make his business go viral, explaining that it reflected his personality. He described himself as a cheerful person who enjoys spreading good vibes.

In the interview, Apirak explained the pricing system further.

“The service fee actually depends on the customer’s age and hairstyle, like in other barber shops. I charge children, such as those in primary school, the small penis fee of 40 baht. High school students are charged the medium penis fee of 60 baht, while adult customers pay the large penis fee of 80 baht. Any customer wanting a more complex hairstyle is required to pay 100 baht.”

Apirak added that he also provides free services to old people, people with disabilities, and young children. He emphasised that the humorous pricing wasn’t the only attraction, as he was confident in his skills and assured that every customer would leave satisfied.

One customer gave a light-hearted interview to the media while getting his haircut.

‘I chose this barber shop because of the price sign outside. If I hadn’t seen the sign, I wouldn’t have picked this place. I’m curious to see how much it will cost because my size is quite impressive.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via Channel 7

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-10

news-footer-3.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

Better hope he get’s plenty farang business. He will go broke cutting thai’s hair. 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Celsius said:

Is this why my bank deposit is 800,000b for marriage extension?

You got it wrong,marriage extension is 400,000 baht ,if you have one wife.

Two wives would be double that!