Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

22 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Bugs is your post as a solution to the climate change? I guess as your contribution to the topic.

MAGA have weird ideas is all I can add.

You didn't answer the question of are you willing to give up "meat"  and eat ze bugs instead to "save the planet"  ??

MAGA have some great ideas (as well as some not so great)  is all I can add.

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Pence faced tremendous pressure to refuse to certify the result of the election. His refusal to do so was wise and courageous, had he refused things could have got very ugly.

He defunded Planned Parenthood, which was an excellent decision.

Pence had cast 13 tie-breaking votes, seventh-most in history and more than his previous four predecessors (Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Al Gore and Dan Quayle) cast combined (Cheney broke eight ties, Gore broke four ties, and Quayle and Biden did not cast a tie-breaking vote)

Pence took a stance against the ludicrous kneeling in sports games. Very well done.

But yes, I take the point, he was also relatively inactive.

It goes with the territory .

13 minutes ago, johng said:

You didn't answer the question of are you willing to give up "meat"  and eat ze bugs instead to "save the planet"  ??

MAGA have some great ideas (as well as some not so great)  is all I can add.

Your honesty surprised me, you being such a MAGA yourself. All I can add too.

Why do you ask such a silly question is baffling. Go ahead an explain yourself to the listeners,

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Bugs is your post as a solution to the climate change?

No not my solution at all,  its the solution that  the supposed "democratic leftists" support, propagated by IMF, WEF puppets, climate alarmists, new world "orderists" ,great "resetists"

eating meat causes climate change (c02 /methane)  therefore eat the bugs to save the planet   no mention of the fact that 8 billion humans exhale how much carbon dioxide...yes they have plans for that too... !!

1 hour ago, johng said:

Hey Germany what about natural gas   as you shut down your nuclear and coal  where is the energy coming from  to power that industry ?

You can use automatic translation:

https://www.bmwk.de/Redaktion/DE/Artikel/Energie/gas-erdgasversorgung-in-deutschland.html#:~:text=Neben der inländischen Produktion wird,von Russland mit 22 Prozent.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Hey Germany what about natural gas   as you shut down your nuclear and coal  where is the energy coming from  to power that industry ?

GermanForeignOffice

@GermanyDiplo

·

Like it or not: Germany’s energy system is fully operational, with more than 50% renewables. And we are shutting down – not building – coal & nuclear plants. Coal will be off the grid by 2038 at the latest. PS: We also don’t eat cats and dogs. #Debate2024

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 18.27.56.png

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, johng said:

No not my solution at all,  its the solution that  the supposed "democratic leftists" support, propagated by IMF, WEF puppets, climate alarmists, new world "orderists" ,great "resetists"

eating meat causes climate change (c02 /methane)  therefore eat the bugs to save the planet   no mention of the fact that 8 billion humans exhale how much carbon dioxide...yes they have plans for that too... !!

Can you lend me your QAnon user name so I can study this

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1