Anybody had any experience of selling a car privately or through a garage here in Phuket?

up2you2

A 2013 Honda Civic 2.0EL, one lady driver, excellent condition, recently replaced all four tyres, and 132,000 km on the clock.

In the event we do not trade it in, which dealer offers the best cash prices.
Finally in the UK there's a used car guide called Glass's Guide, anything similar to that here in Thailand please?

1 hour ago, up2you2 said:

A 2013 Honda Civic 2.0EL, one lady driver, excellent condition, recently replaced all four tyres, and 132,000 km on the clock.

In the event we do not trade it in, which dealer offers the best cash prices.
Finally in the UK there's a used car guide called Glass's Guide, anything similar to that here in Thailand please?

The one in Thailand that I know of is  'one2car.com'  they will advertise for you taking a percentage, I have only used them to buy cars, never had a problem. 

For 'base price' the dealer might give you, just look at your full insurance value coverage.  3 cars sold, and that was about what we got.  

Two sold to 2nd hand vendor, think we got 10-15% over insured price.  Better price that would I'd expect now.

One sold private, during covid, and got just a tad over insured price.   Then as is now, it's a buyer's market.