'Love tourists': Single men travelling overseas to find a bride

Berkshire

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Yes, you did.

If not, then explain what you meant. Especially when the topic has nothing to do with Thailand.

So show me what I wrote which implies I think that Thailand is  "only about prostitution"    or as you appear to have now changed tack , tell me what I "meant "   You would be better off just reading what people actually write rather than putting your own sexually repressed spin on things.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, ModdaPunk said:

Passport bros is the correct term I believe.

No difference between Ukraine and Thailand apparently.

Same desperate girls and upper middle class losers.

A lot of the guys who expatriate to cheaper countries just end up utilizing the services of prostitutes.

Typically they don't have much in common with the local population. If they are able to overcome those cultural and communication barriers, it's a lot harder to do then it would be with someone from their home country.

If a guy has that sort of game and skill to overcome those barriers with a foreign non-prostitute partner they would already have someone in their home country, or they would be relocating with their partner.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

A lot of the guys who expatriate to cheaper countries just end up utilizing the services of prostitutes.

Typically they don't have much in common with the local population. If they are able to overcome those cultural and communication barriers, it's a lot harder to do then it would be with someone from their home country.

If a guy has that sort of game and skill to overcome those barriers with a foreign non-prostitute partner they would already have someone in their home country, or they would be relocating with their partner.

I've noticed that some of your posts of late could be considered insightful and intelligent. What happened? Did you swallow a book on psychology/anthropology?

8 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I've noticed that some of your posts of late could be considered insightful and intelligent. What happened? Did you swallow a book on psychology/anthropology?

I need to figure this stuff out to get out of here. One way of doing that is by putting my thoughts on paper. It's mostly for my benefit.

Nothing is a mistake. There's a reason why I'm here. When somone learns why you are in a certain situation it tends to "spit you out" and enables you to move on.

Edited by JimTripper