I hate Kamala Harris

Celsius

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

I dont hate kharris , I hate what she stands for. Right now she is pivoting to attract undecided swing state voters , like biden did in 2020.
some say she is further left than biden.

“In the 116th Congress (2019-2020), 45 Democrats served in the Senate and cast a sufficient number of votes for reliable analysis. Of those 45, Harris had the second-most liberal voting record after Warren”.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4816859-kamala-harris-is-extremely-liberal-and-the-numbers-prove-it/

Good to hear, there's still hope then.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, novacova said:

I may detest what some humans do to other humans, though I don’t hate anyone. I’m just an observer observing this era of humanity, much of which currently is quite foolish. Though K Harris is quite the airhead.

Possibly someone could have expressed the opinion before the debate with Trump,

Since the debate not supportable.

• Like 1

I pity all the people who hate her because they will have to live with her being president for the next 4-8 years. Meanwhile, the other 60% of the country will be so relieved to see Trump relegated to nothing more than a bad memory and a blood stain on American history. 

100% she will pardon Trump. But there will be conditions. Her whole presidency is going to be focused on reunification of the country. And this could be the foundation for her winning a second term. 

Even if she doesn't win a second term, after four years of her as president, all that cultist Trumpism should be pretty well flushed out of American society and forgotten. And then the country can continue to move forward.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hate requires the proactive consumption of energy which is not something I'm willing to invest in her. Do I wish she was not on the international political scene? Absolutely yes. But Kamala is nothing and a nobody with little to set her apart except for how she engaged in oral sex and assorted other related activities in exchange for favors. In that sense, she's a perfect fit for what infests DC now which is to sell ones influence. Just ask Joe, the Clintons, Obama and most high ranking democrats how that works.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

I don't hate her, I think she is a conniving, half witted, fraudster who shagged her way to the top. 

Nicely claimed BS.

Would you like to back up your claim with some facts, or is that merely your carefully considered opinion?

Proof and facts are always helpful, unless the truth and facts are not in your favour.

• Like 1