Pager Explosions in Lebanon Target Hezbollah Members 9 Dead Thousands Injured

Social Media

35 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Looking forward to a reliable source for that percentage of 50. IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources.

"IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources."

Hamas are terrorists run by the rat in the tunnels and backed by Iran. IDF are Israel. Are you putting them in the same credibility bracket?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Actually you could both be right.  Doesnt Israel cut off the internet, phones etc?   So often pagers are the only way for anybody to communicate with each other, especially in a war zone. 

No, Israel doesn't cut off the internet and phones .

Its common knowledge why pagers were used , I should nt have to tell you why 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

No I seriously think it happens.  Terrorists dont come from factories, they come from families.  You thing freedom fighters are out 24/7 defending Gaza?

Which freedom fighters would those be then?

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources."

Hamas are terrorists run by the rat in the tunnels and backed by Iran. IDF are Israel. Are you putting them in the same credibility bracket?

I gather you can't confirm the percentage given by another poster?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I gather you can't confirm the percentage given by another poster?

Deflection to your claim that I am waiting for you to back up.....

IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources.

image.png

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Deflection to your claim that I am waiting for you to back up.....

IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources.

image.png

Your post was a deflection to my question.

So now you want to get an answer to your deflection while the question remains unanswered.

• Sad 1

Just now, stevenl said:

So now you want to get an answer to your deflection while the question remains unanswered.

B/S it was asking you to back up your claim. Pointless asking a question if you cant back up your own claim first.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

B/S it was asking you to back up your claim. Pointless asking a question if you cant back up your own claim first.

And you keep deflecting. Nick made a claim, i asked him to back it up.

So yes, you were and are deflecting. I'll get back to you when my request has been answered.

Just now, stevenl said:

And you keep deflecting. Nick made a claim, i asked him to back it up.

So yes, you were and are deflecting. I'll get back to you when my request has been answered.

You made a claim you are refusing to back up, that's the facts.

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The U.N states that is usually about 90 % of casualties in war are civilians , in Gaza the civilian casualty rate is about 50 %

https://press.un.org/en/2022/sc14904.doc.htm

"Ninety Per Cent of War-Time Casualties Are Civilians"

Given the population of Gaza is approx 2 million with a huge population density, with an estimated 41,000 deaths the figures above make zero sense. Same for Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, WW11 etc etc. The UN may be referring to total numbers of civilians affected including displacement etc, but still do not make a logical case.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Given the population of Gaza is approx 2 million with a huge population density, with an estimated 41,000 deaths the figures above make zero sense. Same for Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, WW11 etc etc. The UN may be referring to total numbers of civilians affected including displacement etc, but still do not make a logical case.

About half the deaths in Gaza have been enemy combatants , so 20 000 Hamas terrorists have been killed and 20 000 civilians , about a 50/50 split . 

In other wars the civilians casualty expectations would 200 000 civilians killed getting 20 000 enemy combatants  .

So Israel has done extremely well just killing 20 000 civilians 

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

Looking forward to a reliable source for that percentage of 50. IDF nor Hamas are reliable sources.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You didn't actually ask me to do anything .

??

8 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Those fighting for freedom against Israeli occupation, the same illegal occupation the UN has just voted against 124 to 14.

Freedom fighters do not rape, torture and execute innocent hostages that they illegally kidnapped.

5 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Those fighting for freedom against Israeli occupation, the same illegal occupation the UN has just voted against 124 to 14.

Israel is a legitimate Country , the land isn't occupied .

Hezbollah want all the land , the vote that you quote is just about the West Bank  and not Israel as a Country .

You are mixing two different things 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel is a legitimate Country , the land isn't occupied .

Hezbollah want all the land , the vote that you quote is just about the West Bank  and not Israel as a Country .

You are mixing two different things 

What are you talking about?  Who said Israel was occupied?  Is English not your first language?  Israeli occupied means occupied by Israel??

16 hours ago, stevenl said:

Hamas figures are unreliable because they have been shown to give false and fake figures frequently  . 

Why should the IDF's figures be regarded as being unreliable ?

1 minute ago, ThaiFelix said:

What are you talking about?  Who said Israel was occupied?  Is English not your first language?  Israeli occupied means occupied by Israel??

Hezbollah want an end to Israeli , for Israel to be replaced by a Palestinian state .

Hezbollah don't just want Israel to just leave the West Bank , thy want Israel to leave the whole Country .

You are getting everything mixed up :

Hamas , Hezbollah , Gaza , Lebanon, the West Bank, Israel proper , U.N votes , freedom fighters , terrorists 

You could do with learning about the whole situation rather than mixing it all up 

1 minute ago, ThaiFelix said:

I am not interested in distractions geography and English lessons as it seems this debate is going nowhere.  

The debate in its entirety has already been concluded by the latest UN resolution finding Israel overwhelmimgly guilty 124 to 14.  Thats enough.  That says everything...concluded.  You guys fight amonst yourself about whether most is more than many or where Israel shouldnt be.  Im not!

You don't  seem to know what the U.N vote was about or what the different people want or that U.N votes do not find Countries to be guilty/Not guilty of anything  .

You really could do with looking at a map and seeing where Gaza , West bank, Israel, Lebanon are located