I Love Donald Trump

TroubleandGrumpy

17 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

I think it's best to line up your emotional support team now.  Your heart will eventually be broken.... hopefully before you're squished under the bus like many others who were besotted.

No facts - just rhetoric and personal BS - atypical woke liberal response.

17 hours ago, steevjee said:

And you typed all that whilst chewing grass with a Banjo on your lap 

I know it took you hours to read it mate - and you did not understand most of it. 

Thanks for trying - any facts to argue your point??

How is Albanese going mate ?? Those lefties are all good stuff aint they??? 

14 hours ago, bubblegum said:

So you are hit by a (long) eloquent post about why Trump is the wrong choice. Then you replay with a lot of "history" that has nothing to do with current situations. You say you would like to have a real debate but confronted by it you step out.

Sorry you dont have the 'skills' to understand the points we both made in our rational debate, and that it was done without personal abuse or insult.  So very much unlike your own response. 

7 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

If I can 'wake up' just one of them, it will be worth it - maybe.

too late..   they are already "Woke Up"   and besides...  you can't fix stupid

Well said mate.  You can fix an under-educated person, but trying to educate a stupid is like throwing pearls and diamonds before a swine.  They just dont get it, they have no idea, they just do not care, and they never will.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Breaking news: NC Governor candidate Mark Robinson is being urged by Republicans to drop out today, before the midnight deadline.

He is running far behind, and if he takes Trump down with him, the election is over.

Straws - clutching at straws

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Well said mate.  You can fix an under-educated person, but trying to educate a stupid is like throwing pearls and diamonds before a swine.  They just dont get it, they have no idea, they just do not care, and they never will.

WTF?  You really are long gone. Just pure babble, sounding very much like your "Man" Donald. 55555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, shdmn said:

MAGA world

7j4jm1dx6ppd1 - Copy.jpg

Hey I like it. Lets put the things on the other foot.

So Meme writers, I need a pink haired sex confused person with their Hamas wrag holding a Kamala poster that says:

Things IT still Fears

Jews

Christians

Cops

Veterans

Military

White Folks

Real Women

Heteros

Meat Eater

Football Fans

V-8s

Gas

Guns

Oil

The American Flag

Biologists

Laws against Paedophelia

Foeti

Voting for other than Dems

Capitalism

Borders

Nations

Rule of Law
the US Constitution

Its own parents

Its own Genitals

Its own Self

Conservative

The Religious

Meat

Hotdogs

Hamburgers

Elon Musk

Donald Trump

Free Speech

I could go on but you get it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Hey I like it. Lets put the things on the other foot.

So Meme writers, I need a pink haired sex confused person with their Hamas wrag holding a Kamala poster that says:

Things IT still Fears

Jews

Christians

Cops

Veterans

Military

White Folks

Real Women

Heteros

Meat Eater

Football Fans

V-8s

Gas

Guns

Oil

The American Flag

Biologists

Laws against Paedophelia

Foeti

Voting for other than Dems

Capitalism

Borders

Nations

Rule of Law
the US Constitution

Its own parents

Its own Genitals

Its own Self

Conservative

The Religious

Meat

Hotdogs

Hamburgers

Elon Musk

Donald Trump

Free Speech

I could go on but you get it.

That seems like a lot of work to just spew nonsensical crap*la....5555

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

That seems like a lot of work to just spew nonsensical crap*la....5555

Got up late because I was out watching the Pub Street antics, so still on my first cup.

If my response is nonsensical crap, that means the meme I was responding too isnt, right, LOL?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Purdey said:

He just came out to say the audience at the debate went crazy for him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-audience-harris-debate-gutfeld-b2615455.html

🤣

The Independent???  Next up is a quote meme from CNN?? 🤣

Trump was referring to the AT HOME audience watching ON TV/STREAMING.

If you think about that and then say to yourself 'hey maybe they deliberately took his comment out of context' and then maybe you will think 'hey maybe they always take his comments out of context'  and then you think 'yeh I remember what he said about Charlottesville and it was not what the MSM said it was'. Then and only then will you (and others) be on the way to seeing reality. And that reality is that the MSM are liars and fake news - and they are politically biased. The MSM is 'infotainment' and their 'audience' is the woke liberal left - and they pander to that audience's cognitive bias and their desperate need to criticise Trump who they see as a Hitler because he is likely to stop the woke progressive movement.

If you ever do get to that position, then you can still be in favour of woke liberal policies - yes that is OK. BUT when you are 'there' you will understand and accept that Trump is running on a platform - and it is very clear what that platform (of policies) are.  Sure you may not like or want them, but that is NOT your decision - it is the decision of the political election system in the Republic of USA. When you have achieved that 'position' on things, then and only then can a person argue like an adult and not merely throw insults and personal abuse - and just echo what the MSM says to them. We conservatives call that freedom of thought - we accept that each and every person is free to make up their own mind and who to vote for. But we see what is being done by our political opponents and it is not a free and open debate about policies and values.

29 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The Independent???  Next up is a quote meme from CNN?? 🤣

If you think about that and then say to yourself 'hey maybe they deliberately took his comment out of context' and then maybe you will think 'hey maybe they always take his comments out of context'  and then you think 'yeh I remember what he said about Charlottesville and it was not what the MSM said it was'. Then and only then will you (and others) be on the way to seeing reality. And that reality is that the MSM are liars and fake news - and they are politically biased. The MSM is 'infotainment' and their 'audience' is the woke liberal left - and they pander to that audience's cognitive bias and their desperate need to criticise Trump who they see as a Hitler because he is likely to stop the woke progressive movement.

If you ever do get to that position, then you can still be in favour of woke liberal policies - yes that is OK. BUT when you are 'there' you will understand and accept that Trump is running on a platform - and it is very clear what that platform (of policies) are.  Sure you may not like or want them, but that is NOT your decision - it is the decision of the political election system in the Republic of USA. When you have achieved that 'position' on things, then and only then can a person argue like an adult and not merely throw insults and personal abuse - and just echo what the MSM says to them. We conservatives call that freedom of thought - we accept that each and every person is free to make up their own mind and who to vote for. But we see what is being done by our political opponents and it is not a free and open debate about policies and values.

And yet.... you don't give a link to anything that proves what you say. Whereas I can give lots. Don't be too sure your guesses will be proven.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-gloats-debate-audience-went-crazybut-there-was-none

https://www.aol.com/trump-claims-audience-went-crazy-105012359.html

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/19/delusional-and-unsettling-forgets-there-was-no-debate-audience-claims-crowd-went-crazy/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-says-debate-audience-111201992.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGQUALBU1B-GusZ0qMhs_RMbrkFKZop-eQFnnzlOWCePQbx8ZvGHSMUXvBNwGMkM_GmCD0GFIdS-bjkmXQWDO55PwC3vhtQB8jNqN0VkhKlNiy_YD7pbkBFKj6aYtMGbisNYxBMSRz5uaq3tQJ_KpL1VRFid8YNiWVw5joy1k-WL

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-praises-nonexistent-debate-crowd-they-went-crazy-1956251

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/19/delusional-and-unsettling-forgets-there-was-no-debate-audience-claims-crowd-went-crazy/

https://newrepublic.com/post/186138/donald-trump-kamala-harris-debate-audience

And to finally smash your argument into the floor, here is Trump saying this himself.

Edited by Purdey
Added linked evidence

Speaking of work. Donald J Trump seems to have been a little bit slack when it came to work during his presidency. Its not as if he had a lot to do being president.

Trump visited a Trump Organization property on 428 (nearly one in three) of the 1,461 days of his presidency and is estimated to have played 261 rounds of golf, one every 5.6 days.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2024 at 1:47 PM, Walker88 said:

Under Biden the US experienced its highest growth since the late 1990s under Bill Clinton.

Everything you said matches that BS above.

The world shut down economically due to Covid - it was obvious it would 'grow' once that was stopped and from such a low any growth was going to be numerically high.  To explain - if growth is -10% (like under Covid) then just back to normal (zero growth) is +10%. 

PS - you forgot to mention that the USA economy grew more under Reagan than it did under Clinton who basically just kept it going from what Reagan had done.

1 minute ago, Purdey said:

And yet.... you don't give a link to anything that proves what you say.

Just put up or...

Put up many times - 14 pages of it. 

Go read from the start - too much 'work' to do that eh??

Here is some of my posts with links/facts - not one debunked - only criticised and abused - atypical teens mentality.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1338486-i-love-donald-trump/?do=findComment&comment=19242411

https://aseannow.com/topic/1338486-i-love-donald-trump/?do=findComment&comment=19242648

That is just first 2 pages - try reading.

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Speaking of work. Donald J Trump seems to have been a little bit slack when it came to work during his presidency. Its not as if he had a lot to do being president.

Trump visited a Trump Organization property on 428 (nearly one in three) of the 1,461 days of his presidency and is estimated to have played 261 rounds of golf, one every 5.6 days.

This old man has been seen many times down on the beach - he has been doing it for years I believe. And I heard that before 2020 he also spent a lot of time in his basement. 

image.jpeg.8eadaf94817ff552331396cc62fbe883.jpeg

image.jpeg.602096c3fa27c5c151daa391b30e21c3.jpeg

image.jpeg.e23d2a0c95e7dc9eb4e45ce23e0e717e.jpeg

image.jpeg.6e2bf319f79670f3c64d19ad2f640262.jpeg

Only someone truly ignorant of the facts would compare Trump's work rate and hours with Biden's or indeed any other POTUS.  Trump only sleeps 4-5 hours and is used to being active and doing things for the other 19-20 hours each day.  I am sure though that he might now sleep maybe 6 hours a day - but the rest of the time he is working. Taking out a couple of hours (own course and using carts) now and then is fine by me. 

Donald Trump sleeps 4-5 hours each night; he’s not the only famous ‘short sleeper’ - National | Globalnews.ca

41 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Clearly a lie. The video of Trump saying it on TV proves that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Purdey said:

You forgot to mention that Bush crashed the economy created by Reagan and that Clinton not only recovered the economy, surpassing both, but that historically, Republicans have sunk the economy and the Democrats boosted it. 

original.png

GDP-Growth-President.png

No link? You're a very naughty boy!!!

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Why would you think Trump will lose?

"Kamala Harris, Trump tied in nationwide New York Times poll"

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/kamala-harris-trump-tied-in-nationwide-new-york-times-poll/

In 2016 was it not Clinton that was up by about 10 points - and more?? 

Is polls by the MSM biased - ROFLOL - of course they are - only a fool would think otherwise - same as Fox the other way.

There is only one Independent Polling mob that I believe - Trafalgar Group.

image.png.c7d6e5205afd7f436e86c0ee6b7894bc.png

Trafalgar Group – Nationally Recognized Polling & Marketing Strategy (thetrafalgargroup.org)

7 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Put up many times - 14 pages of it. 

Go read from the start - too much 'work' to do that eh??

Here is some of my posts with links/facts - not one debunked - only criticised and abused - atypical teens mentality.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1338486-i-love-donald-trump/?do=findComment&comment=19242411

https://aseannow.com/topic/1338486-i-love-donald-trump/?do=findComment&comment=19242648

That is just first 2 pages - try reading.

Poor soul, what you don't seem to realise is the links you have put up here mainly relate to what your "interpretation" of trump and his policies are/will look like. So in that case better you go back and have your cup of Kool-Aid just to keep the neurons misfiring and the fantasies alive.

Or you could throw another koala on the barbie, mate, and invite some of your mates to bring round a couple of goon bags of Château Chunder to celebrate your fantastical world.