I Love Donald Trump

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This thread has devolved into a forced exchange of links and references.

No thanks.

I agree with all you have written , well done, good effort  fingers crossed for a Trump victory , It would be worth it just to see the reaction of those affected by Trump derangement syndrome.  I fully expect some of them to require counselling or at least sedating

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Opinions versus Feelings - who will win I wonder.

You still here? But you said you wouldn't play anymore since you were forced to follow the rules. Changed your mind, have we?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I agree with all you have written , well done, good effort  fingers crossed for a Trump victory , It would be worth it just to see the reaction of those affected by Trump derangement syndrome.  I fully expect some of them to require counselling or at least sedating

2016 was really hard on them. This would be far worse though given the 8 years of nonstop additional programming

Edited by nattaya09
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

2016 was really hard on them. This would be far worse though given the 8 years of nonstop additional programming

simply stating , as I did, that I don't hate  Ex President Trump has them triggered, I am pretty certain that if I had said something similar in a bar or  wherever  these idiots congregate, I would have been assaulted

6 hours ago, Inderpland said:

You still here? But you said you wouldn't play anymore since you were forced to follow the rules. Changed your mind, have we?

"Forced to follow the rules"   have you been telling tales (again)

14 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

simply stating , as I did, that I don't hate  Ex President Trump has them triggered, I am pretty certain that if I had said something similar in a bar or  wherever  these idiots congregate, I would have been assaulted

No, you would have been safe. Pearl clutchers are never physically attacked.