I Love Donald Trump

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Same to you mate - I have seen your efforts and you should be congratulated too.

(I bet this exchange fires up their CB woke minds)

Brought a tear to my eye that did.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Peabody said:

His "flaws"? That's like saying Jeffrey Dahmer (or should that be Hannibal Lecter?) had an eating disorder.

And there you go again - showing another 'Freudian slip' - equating a politician with a murderer - do you not see the hypocrisy or the irony of what you are saying.  

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

And there you go again - showing another 'Freudian slip' - equating a politician with a murderer - do you not see the hypocrisy or the irony of what you are saying.  

"equating a politician with a murderer"

Isn't that Trump does every time he drones on at one of his poorly attended rallies?

17 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The link didn't work for me but I watched the opening of Saturday Night Live with the Trump bit - which it appears you are referring too - and it seemed pretty tame and obvious. Saturday Night Live  ain't what it was. You say Trump is going to tear them all down . Stopping free speech doesn't sound like something you would want surely. 

They being the Hollywood celebrities that have for decades been influencing society. Will Trump actually release the names of those on Epstein's list - he probably will - and they are terrified he will.  Diddy might do it for him anyway (or his ex-wife). That is who I meant - my bad for not making that clearer - free speech is OK - like that lunatic who 'performed' with a decapitated Trump head - that is how bad they are morally. Imagine if someone did that with Obama's head - the outrage would have been extreme.  You know it - we all know it - if Trump wins they are gonna go on a rampage and destroy things (and SFA will be done), Unfortunately, Trump will not be the POTUS until January - otherwise he would call out the National Guard and shut them down. 

22 hours ago, riclag said:

Usa Usa Usa

American College Football game with over 100k in attendance .

Alabama vs Georgia 

Everywhere he goes (outside of the Dem nutter States - but sometimes even there).  Meanwhile, Kamala has SFA supporters outside of the MSM and Celebrities and the DNC 'system'. Remind you of anyone? She was also 'loved' by all the 'elites'  too - and The People told Hillary to go to hell.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Everywhere he goes (outside of the Dem nutter States - but sometimes even there).  Meanwhile, Kamala has SFA supporters outside of the MSM and Celebrities and the DNC 'system'. Remind you of anyone? She was also 'loved' by all the 'elites'  too - and The People told Hillary to go to hell.  

The People told Hillary to go to hell.  

Odd you say that when she received 3,000,000 more votes than Trump......don't you think????

• Agree 1