Harris-Walz Campaign Opts for Media Silence as Election Nears

Social Media

8 minutes ago, candide said:

More signs of desperation by MAGA posters....

It works! Why change tactics when your opponents regularly shoot themselves in the foot and actually campaign for you? 😃

Don't the American public have a right to know what Harris's policies are and see her answering real questions, instead of the media grovelling to her and putting up with her NOT answering anything put to her?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

How do you know Trump wouldn't sign a national abortion ban? Trump was asked twice at the debate and refused to answer the question. He had a chance to disavow that attack and he refused. Doesn't seem like gaslighting to most Americans. And have you seen some of your guy's positions? Some are pathetically weak and just hopes. 

• End inflation, and make America affordable again
  • STOP OUTSOURCING
  • Prevent world war three
  • Rebuild our cities
  • Demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders
  • Keep the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency
  • Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success
  • Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms 

The last point is totally laughable since he broke his oath to uphold the Constitution by calling for a mob to disrupt the counting of the electoral votes to a free and fair election. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

b-b-but Trump!   is not a great answer when talking about the Harris platform. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

b-b-but Trump!   is not a great answer when talking about the Harris platform. 

It is when you attack Harris earlier in the thread for flip-flops. Or do you not see the hypocrisy? Your guy is the biggest flip-flopper of all. He's flip-flopped on so many issues it's hard to know where he stands. The guy has no principles. Everything for him is transactional. And I'm sure he'd flip-flop back again on these issues if he thought it would keep him out of prison by getting elected. Or maybe you just think Orange Jesus can do no wrong?

Abortion
Gun Control
Vaccines
Marijuana
Healthcare
TikTok
etc.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obviously decided that having Harris in the public eye is not an advantage- a wise decision.

Also, when one has nothing to say, the cover is to say that one is reducing media interaction for xyz reasons.

Why , you misconstrue everything she says , Why should she say anything, Trump is never scrutinized, so excellent strategy , media wants  division , we aren’t feeding them , the more Trump opens his mouth the more the public determines the outcome 

1 hour ago, proton said:

Don't the American public have a right to know what Harris's policies are and see her answering real questions, instead of the media grovelling to her and putting up with her NOT answering anything put to her?

Trump had never discussed policy, his healthcare plan has flip flopped repeatedly just a couple more weeks for 4 years , just one example 

8 hours ago, 300sd said:

That's why they are keeping "her" in the basement. She's not drunk on power, she's just drunk.

Besides they really don't need her out there. The die is already cast!

Trump Die is pathetic , nothing to be proud of he’s a 5 year old in a diaper 

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

18 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Trump had never discussed policy, his healthcare plan has flip flopped repeatedly just a couple more weeks for 4 years , just one example 

Deflecting again, this thread is about the airhead and the stolen valour chump

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, proton said:

Deflecting again, this thread is about the airhead and the stolen valour chump

24 years in the service of our country and Vance did a vouch for 6 months in Afghanistan, get off Qanon ffs , airhead Truml said Afghanistan is in Alaska my god old man , take a dirt nap and quit annoying us Adults 

12 minutes ago, Irish star said:

24 years in the service of our country and Vance did a vouch for 6 months in Afghanistan, get off Qanon ffs , airhead Truml said Afghanistan is in Alaska my god old man , take a dirt nap and quit annoying us Adults 

No. You are wrong.

Walz did 24 years of one weekend a month plus summer training. Vance did 4 years full time, including a tour in Iraq. Please get your facts straight, if possible. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mazungu said:

It is when you attack Harris earlier in the thread for flip-flops. Or do you not see the hypocrisy? Your guy is the biggest flip-flopper of all. He's flip-flopped on so many issues it's hard to know where he stands. The guy has no principles. Everything for him is transactional. And I'm sure he'd flip-flop back again on these issues if he thought it would keep him out of prison by getting elected. Or maybe you just think Orange Jesus can do no wrong?

Abortion
Gun Control
Vaccines
Marijuana
Healthcare
TikTok
etc.

b-b-but Trump!

Actually, to be honest I dont think Harris IS flip flopping. She is simply lying.  Her actual views have not changed. But she is pandering to the gullible press in an effort to bolster her campaign for president. You saw the true Harris in 2019-20. The version you see today is not an upgrade, it is an avatar.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

No. You are wrong.

Walz did 24 years of one weekend a month plus summer training. Vance did 4 years full time, including a tour in Iraq. Please get your facts straight, if possible. 

You didn’t disclose your nationality , so you have an agenda I don’t believe in , Bot 

Just now, Hanaguma said:

b-b-but Trump!

Actually, to be honest I dont think Harris IS flip flopping. She is simply lying.  Her actual views have not changed. But she is pandering to the gullible press in an effort to bolster her campaign for president. You saw the true Harris in 2019-20. The version you see today is not an upgrade, it is an avatar.

Stop the womanizing ffs , you think only a man can run our country maybe you should elect a woman 

Just now, Irish star said:

You didn’t disclose your nationality , so you have an agenda I don’t believe in , Bot 

Your memory that far gone? You know I am from the Republic of Canuckistan. Also did some time in the military, but back in the 80s when we were worried about the Soviets. 

b-b-but Trump!

Trump lies Daily and your as quiet as a church mouse, I really don’t like Canadians so please don’t reply , you re alm all wannabe Americans, btw we know f all about Canada as a matter of fact we had invasion plans for you , but you know that smart guy 

Your memory that far gone? You know I am from the Republic of Canuckistan. Also did some time in the military, but back in the 80s when we were worried about the Soviets. 

Weekend warrior huh , you should love Walz 

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

After Russia had fallen it must have been terrifying for you 5555

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Trump lies Daily and your as quiet as a church mouse, I really don’t like Canadians so please don’t reply , you re alm all wannabe Americans, btw we know f all about Canada as a matter of fact we had invasion plans for you , but you know that smart guy 

You are getting so worked up, your typing is suffering even more than usual. Please do take a break.  It is funny that, as a proud American, you use the name of another country as your handle here.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Weekend warrior huh , you should love Walz 

Yeah, Walz definitely fits that bill. I was more the JD type. Just a few years, but full time. So, what have YOU done for your country, other than embarrass it with your tiny-fisted tantrums here?

You are getting so worked up, your typing is suffering even more than usual. Please do take a break.  It is funny that, as a proud American, you use the name of another country as your handle here.  

I spent years in Ireland working , just because you went to Thailand once I’m not really impressed 

Yeah, Walz definitely fits that bill. I was more the JD type. Just a few years, but full time. So, what have YOU done for your country, other than embarrass it with your tiny-fisted tantrums here?

Couch romancing , yeah you fit the type 

Well I was in military academy and was training Special Forces then the war ended Junior, while you were battling the Russians after the break up 55555

10 minutes ago, Irish star said:
13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well I was in military academy and was training Special Forces then the war ended Junior, while you were battling the Russians after the break up 55555

just a suggestion but you may want to stop laughing at your own comments so much.

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

b-b-but Trump!

As someone who supports a guy who told over 30,000 lies in 4 years as president I'm a little surprised you don't support her. But maybe she doesn't lie enough for you. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

just a suggestion but you may want to stop laughing at your own comments so much.

Ok smoke break , I thought you wanted me to be a bit lighter on ya , my lil muffin , just like Kamala we laugh and then we get Serious it’s to suck you in , it’s strategic 5555

Edited by Irish star