Are these people stark raving mad?

MalcolmB

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What qualification's do you have to access other peoples health ?

Are you a qualifications Doctor ?

(In Thailand it is illegal to pretend to be a Doctor )

I recommended that you consult a doctor. That's my opinion, not a medical opinion. I'm giving you advice, not medical advice. Maybe your doctor can explain the distinction...

7 minutes ago, Guitar God said:

I recommended that you consult a doctor. That's my opinion, not a medical opinion. I'm giving you advice, not medical advice. Maybe your doctor can explain the distinction...

Nik is mentally ok. 
just very naive and gullible.

On 9/24/2024 at 8:06 AM, frank83628 said:

check back through the anti Trump threads here and you will see many similar titles.

Of course you will. When someone is trying to prove that Trump has lost his court cases and somebody totally refutes it and destroys his argument, the title of the video seems valid to me. She made him look totally stupid.

11 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

What’s is going on? 
Can you fill us all in?

I honestly can’t be bothered. In less than three months you will all find out for yourselves.

I'll leave you with a question. Why would Trump, who was around 70 years old at the time, decide to run for President knowing he was going to have to put up with all the sh*t that's been thrown at him since 2015? He gives his salary to charity. Why would he do it?

All I will say is that all of this has been planned for many, many years and some basic research will answer many questions.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rasg said:

He gives his salary to charity. Why would he do it?

https://americanoversight.org/new-congressional-report-trump-businesses-received-7-8-million-from-foreign-governments-during-his-presidency/

Using documents obtained by a court order as well as public records, the committee found that China paid $5.5 million to Trump’s businesses, Saudi Arabia spent $615,422, and Qatar spent $465,744 at Trump properties. The report covers only two years of Trump’s time in the White House — meaning the $7.8 million is likely an undercount of the total Trump received from foreign governments.

9 minutes ago, rasg said:

He gives his salary to charity

I didn't even know Trump did that.

Every time you read about Trump he goes up further in your estimation.

What a great guy.

Trump did donate his salary

The Trump administration announced the donation of portions of Trump's salary to federal agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services, the National Park Service and the Small Business Administration, according to White House briefings.

These agencies confirmed to USA TODAY that Trump donated part of his annual presidential salary of $400,000. 

Cynthia Hernandez, a spokesperson for the National Park Service, referred USA TODAY to a 2017 press release that states Trump donated over $78,000 from his salary to the agency to restore two projects at the Antietam National Battlefield in Maryland.

Christina Carr, a spokesperson for the Small Business Administration, confirmed that the agency received Trump's 2018 second-quarter salary detailed in the White House press briefing.

Trump donated $100,000 of his salary to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services, in 2017, Kamara Jones, the department's acting assistant secretary for public affairs, told USA TODAY in an email.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/02/02/fact-check-partly-false-claim-trump-tax-returns-salary-donation/11132712002/

49 minutes ago, Guitar God said:

What should I say to the Doctor when I go and see him ?

One of you is obviously suffering from <removed> (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Can’t remember which one of you without going back through the thread. At a guess it's Guitar God who needs the help. Fortunately it doesn’t have to be terminal.

From what I have read, Trump's total wealth dropped considerably while he was in office by around $750 million.

Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, has amassed a $150 fortune on a Speaker's annual salary of $223,000. And all the top people like Obama and the Clintons who support the rising seas and Climate Change all own at least one beach front property.

• Like 1