Dry herb vape recommendation anyone?

2 hours ago, arick said:

Under 2, 000bht I don't know where the hell you're buying your vapes they must be marking it up big time. Maximum price is 190-390

I already bought one, for under 3,000, but if you can send some links for dry herb vapes I might buy some extras

8 hours ago, arick said:

Under 2, 000bht I don't know where the hell you're buying your vapes they must be marking it up big time. Maximum price is 190-390

Are you talking about vape cartridge devices? Dry herb vape pens are considerably more.

So I've been using the Starry 4 for 8 days already. Started with Triple Gorilla which is not very strong, vaping at between 190c to 205c. 200c worked best for me. Yesterday changed to Mimosa at 190c and it was great.

As I was away from home I only did very basic cleaning, but now that I'm back home it's time to give it a good clean I guess.

In the instructions and all websites I looked at they say to clean it with isopropyl alcohol, which I assume is less toxic than Methanol. As I have at home 95% Ethanol (tried to extract the THC oil a couple of years ago) I was thinking to use that, but can't find any info regarding using Ethanol for the cleaning instead of isopropyl. I know Ethanol is food grade basically, but I don't know if it might damage the Starry. Anyone ever used Ethanol for vaporizer cleaning?