Was Harris using an hearing gadget at the debate?

EVENKEEL

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-joe-rogan-calls-for-an-investigation-on-kamala-harris-earrings-controversy-at-donald-trump-debate/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nova-audioearrings/audio-earrings-earphones-made-earrings

The earpiece in question is the NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, a device that was being sold on a Kickstarter page last year. According to Rogan, the earrings Harris wore looked exactly like the product. As a result, the JRE host has asked the Democrat to allow an investigation to prove that she did not wear the gadget.

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting in my book.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Despite the viral claims, experts and fact-checkers have pointed out that Harris's actual earrings are the Double Pearl Hinged Earrings from Tiffany & Co. which retail for approximately $800. These earrings bear little resemblance to Icebach's Bluetooth devices, which are priced at around $625. 

The whole Trump campaign is lies, more lies, and conspirecies, so what to expect really?

They see what they want to see, and hear exactly what they want to hear, nothing else. 

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Despite the viral claims, experts and fact-checkers have pointed out that Harris's actual earrings are the Double Pearl Hinged Earrings from Tiffany & Co. which retail for approximately $800. These earrings bear little resemblance to Icebach's Bluetooth devices, which are priced at around $625. 

How much would it have cost to get a silversmith to modify one of the Nova audio earwigs to look exactly like a Tiffany?  I could get a knockoff done in Bangkok for maybe 300 baht in an afternoon...

earrings2.jpg.471da11d7af6b6f69d27e96f10d15a51.jpg

And if you don't think the Dems would stoop that low, what flavor was the Kool-aid?  Hell.  Those 700 new Harris supporters could have each kicked in 30 baht...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, impulse said:

How much would it have cost to get a silversmith to modify one of the Nova audio earwigs to look exactly like a Tiffany?  I could get a knockoff done in Bangkok for maybe 300 baht in an afternoon...

Now this charactor i do expect. The level of disinformation in his world cannot be compared to anyone but the former sue

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Now this charactor i do expect. The level of disinformation in his world cannot be compared to anyone but the former sue

You keep thinking checkers.  This is chess.

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

So Kamala gives them the earing's and they check out OK, what's next she didn't give the ones that would, could, may have been adapted to be wireless ear pods, definitely a crock of excrement.

The story can't be true.

Otherwise they would have used them in the Oprah interview, where Oprah had that "for God's sake, beam me up Scottie" look about her while listening to Ms. Harris's utterances. :coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So Kamala gives them the earing's and they check out OK, what's next she didn't give the ones that would, could, may have been adapted to be wireless ear pods, definitely a crock of excrement.

I don't own any earrings, but I could give you 5 pairs of earbuds and still not give you the ones I was actually wearing today' or the pair I'll be wearing later.

• Sad 1

Just now, 300sd said:

It's fairly obvious that something was different after the first question compared to all the other times she has spoken without a prompter! She's way out of her league.

Feeling sick again Wait till November

That will go away for you

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

All debates in future should be done naked, after a full orifice exam aired live on air before any questions, would that satisfy everyone?

No, I'm sure that there are implants available.

IMO they should be carried out in Faraday cages.