Adopting a Pet in Bangkok

CharlieH

It is not that difficult to adopt. You can find as well just on the street.

Phuket , lovely dog on street, but couldnt take her with me. Well all good dogs, I met, I couldnt.

If I would have done it with all of them, then I would have had a lot of dogs.

Last year I would have had 2 nests of puppies, groups of about 7 pieces.

My wife also has her dog, as it came , as puppy to her house. She turnend out to be the nicest dog ever.(6/7 yo now)

If you want a dog in Thailand , it can be very easy and they can be worth a million to you.

Of course you can also meet a bad one, but you will now. But thats with every dog.

And with dogs, you have to educate, train them. You are the leader of the pack.

• Like 1

All my dogs (3) have been strays (2), or give away since unwanted (1), which the later was championship blood line w/papers, actual show material, a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

Plenty of people have a litter of pups wanting to give away.  Free and now risk of coming from puppy farm.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

I have now six cats and all are adopted strays. Vaccinated and neutered. I also started to neuter stray cats around my neighbourhood or cats with Thai owners that don't give a f about controlling the population. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Our two doggos came from family. We love them to bits and they protect** us from all bad people!

"Our" cat decided we were a softer touch than her previous "owners" (next door for flips sake!).

** Nobody, but nobody, should attempt to get past a chihuahua!!

Two cats - one was found outside our house as a very young kitten.  No idea what happened to the mother or any litter mates.  Number two was an extra kitten from a local market. 

We have neutered them both and given them all their shots.

38520.jpg

Edited by Callmeishmael
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1