Vents Bathroom Exhaust Fan recommendations

I have this one:

CEILING VENTILATOR 10IN PANASONIC FV-24CHT5 (homepro.co.th)

Main criterium for me was a large diameter. Because large diameter = low RPM = low noise.

It is so quiet that basically I don't hear if it is on.

And when I use a tissue to test it then it seems to me the airflow is substantial.

I can highly recommend it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have this one:

CEILING VENTILATOR 10IN PANASONIC FV-24CHT5 (homepro.co.th)

Main criterium for me was a large diameter. Because large diameter = low RPM = low noise.

It is so quiet that basically I don't hear if it is on.

And when I use a tissue to test it then it seems to me the airflow is substantial.

I can highly recommend it.

Looks good, is there a timer on it so after turning the light off it was for an extra 5 minutes or so? Could not see anything in the specs, also is this feeding straight outside? I have no exterior walls in the bathroom so will need to run a duct.

Just now, stupidfarang said:

Looks good, is there a timer on it so after turning the light off it was for an extra 5 minutes or so? Could not see anything in the specs, also is this feeding straight outside? I have no exterior walls in the bathroom so will need to run a duct.

I don't think it has a timer. I control my fan with a switch and Home Assistant.

I have a duct which is a couple of meter long. As far as I remember I bought it in HomePro.