Horrible Offensive Trump Commercial

Yagoda

6 minutes ago, marin said:

The whole election can be broken down to this.

ballot.jpg

Can you imagine being that crappy of a candidate that you get beat by that LOL 5555555555555555555

About the actual for trans inmates I would say providing hormones is reasonable but surgery isn't. 

I'm not aware of a specific Harris position on this issue.

If she had one would it even matter for anything but federal prisons?

As usual fascist racist criminally corrupt Putin loving Trump is happy to demagogue any hot button issue that gets his mouth breather cult all hot and bothered.

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

About the actual for trans inmates I would say providing hormones is reasonable but surgery isn't. 

I'm not aware of a specific Harris position on this issue.

If she had one would it even matter for anything but federal prisons?

As usual fascist racist criminally corrupt Putin loving Trump is happy to demagogue any hot button issue that gets his mouth breather cult all hot and bothered.

Well if you arent aware, why are you giving an opinion? Oh wait, you support Kamal Harris, so hide or ignore or spin the fact that she supports the radical homsexual and transgender (both so called, I prefer confused sexuality due to mental illness) paedophiliac agenda while spewing the Iranian bot insults of Russia, criminal, etc. Got it.

16 minutes ago, Celsius said:

This thread is a perfect example of how just how dumb far lefties are.

It's like a bunch of lesbians being trolled by Hamas.

Here are their positions from the horses mouth. Read it and weep, hear the cackling.

https://assets.aclu.org/live/uploads/2024/08/Harris-ACLU-Candidate-Questionnaire.pdf

Edited by Yagoda

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

How is thread allowed to run???

No links, no evidence.......?????

Thats how they roll, gnetle readers, constantly screech that which was proven untrue and hide what is, and when they are hung on their own petards, they screech for censorship.

Here ya go, enjoy. Dont forget taxpayer mutilations on illegal aliens. You can go back to your Fatty Arbuckle fan club now.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For now they have their Weirdo Jesus to worship but hopefully not for much longer.

If Trump loses I doubt he's going away. I hope he remains and provides a much needed thorn in Harris's side throughout her one term presidency. He won't even need to hold back on the language.

With all the court cases he's got going he won't have much time for anything else. And once he ends up in prison.....bye, bye Donald.

• Love It 2

@Yagoda You are truly delusional. Beyond the help of any known medications. But, on the other hand, maybe you can try bleach, as your idol promoted that as a cure for Covid. By all means, X the man first as he might have more great knowledge.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats how they roll, gnetle readers, constantly screech that which was proven untrue and hide what is, and when they are hung on their own petards, they screech for censorship.

Here ya go, enjoy. Dont forget taxpayer mutilations on illegal aliens. You can go back to your Fatty Arbuckle fan club now.

I wasn't asking for a link or evidence.

I was asking why the thread was allowed to run without either .....doh!

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Most of them are stark raving mad.

'Stark raving mad'? That's a bit harsh, isn't it? I wouldn't call you MAGA cultists stark raving mad (although the jury is still out on a few of you).

Low information, delusional, racist, misogynist, mean and bitter old men - yes. Stark raving mad - (in general) no.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 1:51 AM, Yagoda said:

No. I looked at some of my recent posts and admit I had a mental breakdown. Only a  drunkenloon would vote for her. I think I was on a binge.

Looks like we have a ton of loons here though, defending the right of murderers to become women at taxpayer expense and then go off to womens prison. If you vote for her, thats what you support.

I just watched Comrade Kamalas border speech. I cant wait to see the Kamala cheerleaders and obsessive Trump haters spin that one.

Isn't it the GOP and Trump that stymied the Border bill because they didn't want the Democrats to get the credit for it?

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Yagoda said:

i have a great sense of humour. I that Kamalas positions on the issues are funnier than watching Filipino and Thai trannies fight it out for turf on Soi 11. 

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Lets analyze this. Clearly a Kamala voter. Clearly a man that therefore celebrates trannies. Yet, he tries to imply that because I know that trannies were fighting on Soi 11 and that it was funny, that is my "home". Ergo, Im a tranny lover and so there is your insult.

Let's analyze this.  Clearly a man that is familiar with activities on Soi 11, or maybe just fabricating, or just spreading gossip.  None of those explanations would be considered a feather in your cap.

On 9/28/2024 at 7:51 AM, Yagoda said:

No. I looked at some of my recent posts and admit I had a mental breakdown. Only a  drunkenloon would vote for her. I think I was on a binge.

Looks like we have a ton of loons here though, defending the right of murderers to become women at taxpayer expense and then go off to womens prison. If you vote for her, thats what you support.

I just watched Comrade Kamalas border speech. I cant wait to see the Kamala cheerleaders and obsessive Trump haters spin that one.

Not to be flippant about mental health (indeed a serious issue) but judging by the shrill and, frankly, hysterical tone of your posts are you sure your 'mental breakdown' episode is over?

PM me if you need to talk.

25 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Isn't it the GOP and Trump that stymied the Border bill because they didn't want the Democrats to get the credit for it?

You're not allowed to post that...firstly, because it's true...secondly, it only halved the number of immigrants from 10,000 to 5,000.....go figure!!!